I'm getting caught in that *texting* game.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feed 'em crumbs.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that you are afraid of giving too much of yourself. You give crumbs trying to be perfect. It seems to me that if you had a profound feeling of being wonderful, you would know that the more you give them of your wonderfulness the more they will love you for it. It is only when people don't know to the core that they are wonderful that they feel afraid to give themselves in anything larger than specks.

I guarantee you, Tick. You can give chicks a lot more interaction with you than you think. I can tell right away that you are a wonderful person. You seem scared, but also like a really honest and true person. I know that chicks already dig you for who you are. If you insist on feeding them crumbs (as I know many on this board counsel you), I sure hope they're graham cracker crumbs with chocolate bits. That's not a metaphor, it's just good food.

Izza

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
izza said:
It seems to me that you are afraid of giving too much of yourself. You give crumbs trying to be perfect. It seems to me that if you had a profound feeling of being wonderful, you would know that the more you give them of your wonderfulness the more they will love you for it. It is only when people don't know to the core that they are wonderful that they feel afraid to give themselves in anything larger than specks.

I guarantee you, Tick. You can give chicks a lot more interaction with you than you think. I can tell right away that you are a wonderful person. You seem scared, but also like a really honest and true person. I know that chicks already dig you for who you are. If you insist on feeding them crumbs (as I know many on this board counsel you), I sure hope they're graham cracker crumbs with chocolate bits. That's not a metaphor, it's just good food.

Izza

I don't question myself. I know how this sh1t works, and you won't convince me otherwise. My sh1t is dead on, and if you disagree, you need to start doing some research. I read your crap, and I keep thinking your woman. It's all feminized.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
tick37 said:
Text and reply whenever you want, and not when you think she wants you to. Not being too available is always the key.
Bingo. Dont cut em off completley but make sure they initiate the transactions.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop replying so quickly.

You are a busy man and your time isn't to be wasted. After all you have many other girls who are "calling" and you have still to get back to them.

Put this girl in her place and stop thinking about it so much.

Increase your numbers and stop worrying so much.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
I don't question myself. I know how this sh1t works, and you won't convince me otherwise. My sh1t is dead on, and if you disagree, you need to start doing some research. I read your crap, and I keep thinking your woman. It's all feminized.
lol, oh ok. Do you think if all my ideas were super-manly like yours, I would have TWO women texting me right now?! Wow, that'd be really great!

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thing about texting game is that you have time to formulate the perfect answer, and it still appears as though you thought of it right on the spot (since taking long to reply will create the perception that you're really busy).

Once you get quick at thinking of witty texts to send (but not sending them straight away!), it'll also improve your real life game.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wanna hear something crazy? my gf has come up with a little acronym for when i don't respond right away... NRT-N(ice) R(esponse) T(ime) lol she uses it if i ever don't text back within about 10-15 minutes. bet yall got nothin for that lol