Im curious about how you pass the "you wish" or "in your dreams" provocation

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It probably happened to you too, you say or offer something to a girl and she replies with an arrogant "in your dreams" or "you wish", wheter is a provocative reframe from them to put you down or a sh1t test.

Example which happened to me recently, was talking with this girl at the club which was behaving as she was the queen of the nile, talking how she puts men in their place and so on so to show her that she was no noble woman in my eyes, during the conversation I told her provocatively:

me: how does it works with you, I offer you drinks and pretend your talking doesnt bore me then you come to my place?

she: "you wish"

me: (putting low value coins on the table and blinking in a sarcastic way)

Actually I think I could have done something better but nothing else came in my mind.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I simply dont waste my time on entitlement princesses. I would have replied "ha, no I really dont" and confidently went on to more welcoming pastures.

Why waste my time on such a chick?

Now, if a non-b!tchy woman said "you wish" to me, and she was someone I already had rapport with Id reply; "Quite the ego huh?" or a dismissive but jokey "Meh". This is how Ive replied to female friends when they try to act like I want them more than they wanted me. Usually my ego comment gets the girl to reply "well a girl has to be confident"...while my meh comment gets the girl to reply "Jerk" or "azzhole" followed by a playful shove.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the entitlement totem pole of annoyances a woman's presumption of your sexual interest (funny they don't usually presume you are attracted to attributes of their character. Possibly because they already assume they aren't actually interesting...) which demonstrates how their vanity reflects in most objects, a man at times acting as the mirror that never talks back and disqualifies her.

Take into account that women will make statements like that when they feel a guy might turn them down. They think by imagining they are rejecting a guy saves them from potential rejection.

So, who's reallly wishing here...

That's why it's important to know your worth because then you will start seeing the bunny behind the dragon costume...and will start assuming women are wanting you under the most odd circumstances, which oddly enough your behaviour will modify to and get some hot, funny,... results.

T-KidTNB

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
It probably happened to you too, you say or offer something to a girl and she replies with an arrogant "in your dreams" or "you wish", wheter is a provocative reframe from them to put you down or a sh1t test.

Example which happened to me recently, was talking with this girl at the club which was behaving as she was the queen of the nile, talking how she puts men in their place and so on so to show her that she was no noble woman in my eyes, during the conversation I told her provocatively:

me: how does it works with you, I offer you drinks and pretend your talking doesnt bore me then you come to my place?

she: "you wish"

me: (putting low value coins on the table and blinking in a sarcastic way)

Actually I think I could have done something better but nothing else came in my mind.
Id reply to "you wish" by saying: I just did but you're still here.

In your dreams: sounds more like a nightmare. Or: No thanks I prefer the pleasant kinds.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to get all gamey about it. Reacting to any provocation is allowing her to control the frame. This is why I mostly just ignore crap like this and move onto another topic.

Imagine if she says "you wish" and you just stare at her and just say "don't you really love this song, it reminds me of blah blah." All the sting has been taken out of it and for her to bring it back up again is a social violation. Girls are really smart socially and assume most guys are idiots but you've got all the tools here.

Dali_tx_o

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Don't flatter yourself", delivered with a smirk. If she looks extremely bit**y, accompany this with a backturn.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! Dali beat me to it.
"Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart" is my stick standard reply to any woman who pulls this bullsht.
In my experience it drives them insane. Laugh and walk off.