I'm at a loss and don't want to go on...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Otr4 you ever wonder if karma really exists? Maybe persons who get a lot of bad luck are the ones that refused to stop their selfish ways in past lives. Maybe when you die you hover over your body and regret not doing more stuff with your life. I view death as an uncertainty because there is no scientific way of proving what will happen to your consciousness when you kick the bucket.

What if your suicide attempt is unsuccesful? Is it sensible to get your stomach pumped or living with a bullet lodged in your brain due to not hooking up with easy women?

Why do you have the desire to hurry death? You don't like the idea of being in a relationship with a woman 2 years from now?

Originally posted by Otr4: I'm beyond frustration at this point.
You're simply impatient.

My suggestion: Do what you wanna do, I'm not deeply perturbed by what you wish to do once it doesn't hurt me. Just realise the wise will do wise stuff and the fools will do foolish stuff. What do you wish to be? Wise or foolish? You can either amaze or dissapoint, it's your choice.

Death is every man and woman's destiny. The wish to enjoy oneself on the journey is a choice...choose wisely...

Last edited: