I'm an idiot, slap me now!

Jubelands

Reaction score
Hey everyone i'm new to the forum and this is my second post, well here it goes.

Well i was at the gym today just working out doing my thing when suddenly a HB9 with a 10 body catches my eye. I know for a fact that she finds me attractive because we made EC a couple of times and i could tell she wanted it. I know that i am a very attractive guy and that a lot of girls are attracted to me. I have always been told by friends that are girls that every girl they know wants me. The problem is that i am a B*tch when it comes to approaching a girl. I get too nervous for some reason and i do not know why. I am really trying to work on it though.

Yes i B*tched out and did not approach the HB9 at the gym even though i knew she wanted me and i hate myself for it. Plese help me.

Aisle55

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just your lack of confidence manifesting itself. Eg, b*tching out. Read the threads on confidence and don't worry about this girl too much. As long as you know what you're doing wrong, you'll be able to correct your flaws.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**SMACK**

Now go get that girl! And post a field report so we know you actually did it!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double post

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a good way to look at it is...

she WANTS you to some over...she's pretty much already invited you.

SHE'S THE ONE WHO IS NERVOUS!!! Remember, YOU are the man...and you are the man that SHE wants.

Even though you have an interest in her as well, remembr that she's probably all nervous and tongue tied around guys she likes too.

Jubelands

Reaction score
thanks guys, next time i'm in that that situation i'll just go for it, and i will for sure post some field results. I'm also planning on going on the DJ boot camp, hopefully that helps. thanks for your help. i'll keep you posted. Peace