I'm an *** hole!

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crank_It_Up said:
you have 2 more days because you waited so freakin long... to anyone wondering if/when/how to approach take note, you snooze you lose.

Latter on I saw her outside her shop.She said hows it going? I just said yeah alright.On the way back as well, another girl from the shop was there.(she's hot!)said hello(with a smile) Just said 'hi'.The girl that is leaving(becky) smiled!

I like this other girl as well.If I go in again for Becky.I have no chance with the maybe single hot one?:nono:

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
christz said:
i'm confused as what's going on here lol
Becky has a boyfriend! but the other girl!
She's the one who does all the talking to me!
I think I may have blown it:rolleyes:
I need a plan:crazy:

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
johncrawford said:
Becky has a boyfriend! but the other girl!
She's the one who does all the talking to me!
I think I may have blown it:rolleyes:
I need a plan:crazy:
screw becky man.. just say hi to becky and walk right in and talk up the other chick in front of her, hell it may even spark up intrest in becky that you never knew was there.

i work in a mall and occasinally when i go on smoke breaks i see some hotties out there smokeing sittin on the bench. the other day i walked out took a few puffs kinda looking out at traffic passing by. i looked over at the two chicks sitting.

"so you guys gonna move and let me sit or you gonna watch me stand here in the sun smokein by myself?"

they laughed and of course moved over and i sat and had a pretty good convo with both of them. Was i trying to go for a # close? no i don't shyt where i eat i just use random hotties that work in the mall for practice.

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
christz said:
screw becky man.. just say hi to becky and walk right in and talk up the other chick in front of her, hell it may even spark up intrest in becky that you never knew was there.

i work in a mall and occasinally when i go on smoke breaks i see some hotties out there smokeing sittin on the bench. the other day i walked out took a few puffs kinda looking out at traffic passing by. i looked over at the two chicks sitting.

"so you guys gonna move and let me sit or you gonna watch me stand here in the sun smokein by myself?"

they laughed and of course moved over and i sat and had a pretty good convo with both of them. Was i trying to go for a # close? no i don't shyt where i eat i just use random hotties that work in the mall for practice.
I hear ya buddy;)