I'm a womanizer because I have a psychological disorder and you said DJ's aren't born

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man dont listen to that crap they just list crap so you feel your weird god get your own perspective on what your like jeez.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually the guy is right you know.

If you have that you'd probally have girls all over you.

(Not sarcasm) It's completley true. From my experience too from guys who have said to have this.

If let's say in a room they are not the center of attention they automatically know how to make it their's again. (Because they do it all the time subconciously) Kind of like how you geeks talk about AMOGing. They also know that people always look at them and enjoy it so try they try to look good.

Not only this but guys with this **** automatically act sexual all the time towards people and think nothing of it. They don't think they are weird or anything because they are insane.

Still a mentally balanced guy could just make you look like a loser by telling you your weird when he sees it because they are easily impressionable, it's best to be normal in the head.

Stil in the end like 75% of all people have these "disorders". I'm sure like %100 of this board has at least one. Really it's just personality traits passed down from parents that they call genetic disorders.

Night Sky

Reaction score
I have the first one...

I had a lot of trouble when i was 13, I almost become worst loser ever, however, after a lot of thinking, and trying to become the alpha (without coming here) I beat up some guy who used to pick on me, then i started gaining respect by trying to do things the right way. I started becoming a leader and everything. People still bug me that I'm always lost in my own world, but at the same time they love me. They fight to hear me talk, and say things, because I always have something to say and make them laugh or interested.

All of the problems that I had when i was younger, helped me become stronger and not to tolerate sh!t from anybody. I still daydream a lot, and i get distracted really easily everytime...

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a Don Juan is not being a womanizer. It is being a very confident, poised guy who uses his charm and skills to get what others can not. He is constantly on a pursuit to better himself. He fails to fall for the silly little games that many girls try to play. Once a girl has deemed themselves "unworthy" of a relationship, it's off to the good old "Get in, Get off, Get out" routine.

This is not womanizing.

Also, as far as I'm aware, people aren't born with mental disorders. Often times they're developed over time.

There for you weren't born a womanizer. Chances are when you were young, you didn't view women as material objects and tell your kindergarten teacher to go tie your shoes and make you a snack.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They might not be there right away, but his brain was born to be vulnerable to it.

I know two brothers who both have MAJOR issues with stuff like this... and one said he had been clinically diagnosed with some kind of sociopathic disorder. Both hit on every girl they see, even if they're half ugly, and don't care if anyone knows it.

Crazy. If you get in their way (which I did once)... yikes.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Y iznt a lion crazy 4 eating deer..

A bird fliez becuz waz made 2 fly, a lion eatz meat becuz it can..i deal with a lot of women becuz I can, and I want 2..only boyz make excuzez 4 their actionz becuz da bottom line iz exuze or not i muzt do what i muzt do, and will do what i will do..only God can judge me and dat iz da only 1 i live my life 4..their isnt a single person on earth who haz been, iz now, or will b who every 1 will like..so trying 2 live ur life 4 otherz is foolizh, and binding..
YHWH Blezz
prinze royal elite

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lynch1000s said:
It's true, I have a personality disorder that makes me a womanizer, it's called histrionic personality disorder:
http://www.ptypes.com/histrionicpd.html

Men with this disorder are often characterized as womanizers.
So it's true, some womanizers are born :rock:
I regret to say, but this is the very disorder the real attention wh0res have.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Actually the guy is right you know.
Yu know it's funny you should say that, because if you actualy read what the rest of the common symptoms are instead of just te one or two that indicate that they act in a sexual manner more often than others, you'll see that just about every one of them is associated with the very worst of what people on here refer to as AFCness.

is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention;

interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior;

displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions;

consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self;

has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail;

shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion;

is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances;

considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

High Neuroticism
Chronic negative affects, including anxiety, fearfulness, tension, irritability, anger, dejection, hopelessness, guilt, shame; difficulty in inhibiting impulses: for example, to eat, drink, or spend money; irrational beliefs: for example, unrealistic expectations, perfectionistic demands on self, unwarranted pessimism; unfounded somatic concerns; helplessness and dependence on others for emotional support and decision making.

Low Extraversion
Social isolation, interpersonal detachment, and lack of support networks; flattened affect; lack of joy and zest for life; reluctance to assert self or assume leadership roles, even when qualified; social inhibition and shyness.

High Openness
Preoccupation with fantasy and daydreaming; lack of practicality; eccentric thinking (e.g., belief in ghosts, reincarnation, UFOs); diffuse identity and changing goals: for example, joining religious cult; susceptibility to nightmares and states of altered consciousness; social rebelliousness and nonconformity that can interfere with social or vocational advancement.

High Agreeableness
Gullibility: indiscriminate trust of others; excessive candor and generosity, to detriment of self-interest; inability to stand up to others and fight back; easily taken advantage of.

Low Conscientiousness
Underachievement: not fulfilling intellectual or artistic potential; poor academic performance relative to ability; disregard of rules and responsibilities can lead to trouble with the law; unable to discipline self (e.g., stick to diet, exercise plan) even when required for medical reasons; personal and occupational aimlessness.

I am an interesting, exciting person.
In order to be happy I need other people to pay attention to me.
Unless I entertain or impress people, I am nothing.
If I don't keep others engaged with me, they won't like me.
The way to get what I want is to dazzle or amuse people.
If people don't respond very positively to me, they are rotten.
It is awful for people to ignore me.
I should be the center of attention.
I don't have to bother to think things through—I can go by my "gut" feeling.
If I entertain people, they will not notice my weaknesses.
I cannot tolerate boredom.
If I feel like doing something, I should go ahead and do it.
People will pay attention only if I act in extreme ways.
Feelings and intuition are much more important that rational thinking and planning
(There is much more, but I think I broke my underline button)

So if you run around pulling that kind of crap all the time, I don't care how sexual your regular state is, you're not getting laid anytime soon. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've even seen AFCness described in better detail than in that link....

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think every girl on MySpace has this.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Yu know it's funny you should say that, because if you actualy read what the rest of the common symptoms are instead of just te one or two that indicate that they act in a sexual manner more often than others, you'll see that just about every one of them is associated with the very worst of what people on here refer to as AFCness.

(There is much more, but I think I broke my underline button)

So if you run around pulling that kind of crap all the time, I don't care how sexual your regular state is, you're not getting laid anytime soon. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've even seen AFCness described in better detail than in that link....
I thought I was the only one who saw the rest of that, I was wondering like, "what the hell, this just sounds like an AFC that likes to talk about sex. Sounds like a horny star trek geek".