I'm a pvssy

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
- You've gotta have this mindset that you are there to celebrate life, not get laid. This might sound dumb, but I try to envision ancient times, where there's a fire in the center of the dance floor, and we are a tribe dancing around the sacred fire. The dance is a very primal experience. There is a very sexual element to the whole thing. The women sense the sexual energy, and it puts them in a trance. Their instinct is to dance. It's nature's call to mate. Your male instinct should be to sample the women, and when you find one where there's a chemistry, get your mate on.
Aha!

See. There's no such thing as "just dancing." Admittance right here that dancing is a sexual thing and people with boyfriends/girlfriends have no business dancing with the opposite sex.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Aha!

See. There's no such thing as "just dancing." Admittance right here that dancing is a sexual thing and people with boyfriends/girlfriends have no business dancing with the opposite sex.
Well yeah it's sexual, no sh!t! Most women though just enjoy the feeling of the sexual vibe, and the attention they get while on display, without any intention of following through with the whole mating ritual. Of course, the easy among them are susceptible to the dominant male regardless of their intentions. Us men on the other hand don't give a fvck about joining the dance unless it's for pickup purposes.

Most guys get bent out of shape when their girlfriend wants to go dancing, but really the question for most guys is why do they have just one girlfriend? If your girl goes dancing, and she's easily influenced, anything can happen.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could make a "****, ***** and ******* walk into a bar" joke.
But won't.
Because I don't know any.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RabbitMan said:
Going into bars and nightclubs is an utter waste of money and time it is really only a fantasy that people put into your mind that you are ever really going to pick up a gorgeous girl in a place like that.

LOL...your joking right????

I am a good looking guy about an 8 out of 10 and I have never once in my 20 adult years managed to pick up a girl and have sex with her on the night that I met her, maybe it happens, but I kind of wonder if it really does.

Well first of all your 20, so unless you live overseas or north of the US border OR you have a really good fake id you haven't been to enough bars/clubs to see it happen before your eyes. And buddy its DEFINITELY happens.

I always stay at the bar by myself and drink and no girls or guys for that matter ever want to talk to me whilst I am there and I am not a shy person I can talk to people very easily but it doesn't happen in those places.

You stand at the bar with your drink and then you wonder why your not meeting girls and getting laid at these places?? If your not shy and have no qualms about approaching people in that environment then why don't you do it? Think about it, everyone is drinking, which automatically makes them more social, which makes them have fun and which makes them very approachable.

Whenever I am around gorgeous girls at colleges, gyms, shopping plaza's, social outings, etc lots of the girls seem to be attracted to me and we talk and often later meet.

Bars and clubs = social outings. My guess is your intimidated by the sea of men and women in the bar/club that you go to. If you supposedly can cold approach at school, the gym and shopping centers, there ABSOLUTELY NO REASON why you shouldn't be able to game at the bars.

I am probably the type of guy who isn't very good at approaching people that I don't know, yet I am confident when I meet them in an enviroment of which it is easy for me to talk to them.

Ok, above you said your not shy at all and you have no problem talking. Now the real you is slowly starting to leak out..LOL Like I said above, for some reason the bars and clubs are an intimidating enviroment for you.

These days if I didn't have a girlfriend I would just use the internet to meet a girl, it is alot easier, nightclubs as far as I'm concerned are useless, :cool:

Yeah buddy, the internet is a wonderful place to meet psychos, loonies, whack jobs, desperate w-hores and losers....you definitely have a tough choice ahead of you. If your as good looking as you say (not doubting it) then you should have been approached AT LEAST once by a girl, hot or not. Try going out to the bars in a big group and bring some girls with you. You'll have a much better time and other girls will notice you.

You've got a lot to learn, but I will agree that bars and clubs are NOT the best place to pick-up since its a huge meet market, but I think it can work to your advantage based on how you choose to approach it.

PIMP

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill be the 3rd person in this thread that spider has ripped a lot....

its pretty pathetic.

anyways...you need to go pound some 5-HTP..or get in a anti depressent...because your 23 yrs old and you cant pick up a chick.

your wasting your prime

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPIDER, what did this experience teach you? There is no failure, there are only results; there are no mistakes, only outcomes; maybe not the results or outcomes you'd like, but outcomes nonetheless. The only failure is not learning from your results and altering your next attempt accordingly.

Now, what did you learn?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
Ill be the 3rd person in this thread that spider has ripped a lot....
its pretty pathetic.
anyways...you need to go pound some 5-HTP..or get in a anti depressent...because your 23 yrs old and you cant pick up a chick.
your wasting your prime
1) it was never for no reason
2) i'm not depresst, i'm actually puirty happy
3) my prime was done a while ago. You know how they say; your as young as you feel. Well, i've been told i look like i'm in my 30s, and I sure feel like it too

Rollo Tomassi said:
SPIDER, what did this experience teach you? There is no failure, there are only results; there are no mistakes, only outcomes; maybe not the results or outcomes you'd like, but outcomes nonetheless. The only failure is not learning from your results and altering your next attempt accordingly.
Now, what did you learn?
undesired outcomes are faliures.
like i said before, knowing it all, and doing it all, are two different things

I don't know how to explain it:
Imagine standing at an edge of a clif. In front of you is big wide blue sea. No end to it........All of a sudden you hear a noise behind you.....It's people.... your peers. They are all screaming out of joye and jumping off the clif into the sea. Some head first, some feet first.....but your still standing there.....because you just can't bring your self to jump......even though you know that the watter is deep and that you'll still be alive after it's all been said and done....

It's kinda how i see my dating life sometimes.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
spider_007 said:
I went out last night downtown to "Reactors". got there at 11:30....was puirty much the only guy on the dancefloor (with about 15 gurls) and i DIDN'T dance with a single one.

all i had to do was take her buy the hand and dance with her....but noooo....

I seen couple of short HB5 with DD tits, I could have probably had eather of them but i just couldn't make a move.

There was this skinny chick there with a short (and i mean short) black skirt
and black top that i thought was giving me the eye, but i couldn't really tell because the stupid beeaachhh had 2 pounds of makeup around her eyes. She was rejecting guys left and right.

I had it going through my head something like this;
me: dance with me (take her hand and pull her toward me)
her: no i have a bf
me: it's alright we are JUST dancing......

OHH WELL....

It was little depresing seeing every gurl there dance with somebody by the time 1:00 roled around, so I ejected off the dancefloor.....shooter gurl tried cheering me up by putting her hand around my shoulders and saying something like: "your looking glume, get back in there" but i just dismised her and left.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX0Fc2YupVQ

Imagine yourself as Mole and me as Fat Cat at 6:47-6:50. The words Fat Cat says are priceless!