im a little confused

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok im a little confused on what to do. me and this girl are quite good friends she has trusted me with alot secrets about her life and we used to joke about flirting and stuff.

then i discovered this site and decided to try some things out on her to see if it worked and it did now she has become obbsessed with me rining me all the time and texting me she is flirting alot more with me and she told me today that she has something to tell me and will tell me tonight and im not sure what to do she is about a 5 outta 10 and she aint bad looking but im after a diffrent girl at school.

i read on the quick tips on this site and i read the one that said get a girlfriend ive read it over and over again and i now understand it

so now to be honest i dont want to go out with her because im trying for the other girl but i dont know whether i should or not will be any advantage if i did go with her?????? please someone help im so confused

123guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i say you go for both and dj both of them at the same time. then let them compete for you. let them show you u who is more worthy to be your girlfriend.

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
but what do i say if she tells me she likes me or even askes me out tonight when she says she has to speak???

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Nin64
but what do i say if she tells me she likes me or even askes me out tonight when she says she has to speak???
If she asks you out or tells you she likes you, maybe, just maybe, YO SHOULD DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO.

We are not All-Seeing Beings of light here. If you wanna go out with her, GO. If not, DON'T. Simple eh? :eek:

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 123guy
i say you go for both and dj both of them at the same time. then let them compete for you. let them show you u who is more worthy to be your girlfriend.
Sounds like fun.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try and stay friends with the chick and if you think you may have a good relationship with her, then giver her a chance. Now you can see the true power b-hind all of this material, huh:D

I opt against trying to juggle more than one chick because, you are just getting started and you don't wanna screw up early on, and your best friend is bound to find out.

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah lay off of the two chicks thing for now just because you are noob.

BUt do what you want too. The friends with benifits thing just recently went through my school. Its alright, you get the box with out the guilt of cheating!