I'm a ****ing sissy at fights

Patr1ck

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I recently had a verbal exchange with a ****er, who just loves getting into fights.... and I hated myself for just calling him things and not doing anything physical.

Then today, he initiated by pushing me and I went up to him and told him why he did so? ... He rushes at me and starts beating me .... I retaliated by pushing him far, but he started kicking then.
I was afraid to hit him , incase I broke a nose/tooth or so and having gone through a lot of dental problems I didn't want to be the one causing it.

So, finally ... he started hitting me and I just defended myself and a few hits on him. However, after the fight the first thing I was doing was checking out his face, to see if I hadn't hit anything major.

I do go to the gym, so that gives me a bit of confidence ... but I hate this girly attitude I have of being hesistant at hurting someon! :(.

Ironically, he later comes and tells me sorry, but I told him to move off and never talk to me .... finally, he went off after my persistant ignoring.

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its because you dont know how to fight. I am pretty small guy. 5'5 and 120 lbs. But i am on the varsity wrestling team and im consider the strongest kid my size in my school and i use to be a boney kid back in the day. So do like wrestling or Karate or boxing. Though some kids still try to mess with me, but i cant fight with them if i need to.

Reaction score
Originally posted by we all eat food
its because you dont know how to fight. I am pretty small guy. 5'5 and 120 lbs. But i am on the varsity wrestling team and im consider the strongest kid my size in my school and i use to be a boney kid back in the day. So do like wrestling or Karate or boxing. Though some kids still try to mess with me, but i cant fight with them if i need to.
I am also a wrestler. I drop to 103 during the season (im 5'10"). People would think its easy to f*ck with someone who weighs ~100lbs. Yet nobody ever gives me any sh*t.

Its not how strong you are, its if you know how to f*ck someone up. And thus i get the respect I deserve.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AchillesLastStand
I am also a wrestler. I drop to 103 during the season (im 5'10"). People would think its easy to f*ck with someone who weighs ~100lbs. Yet nobody ever gives me any sh*t.

Its not how strong you are, its if you know how to f*ck someone up. And thus i get the respect I deserve.
103 @ 5'10 :eek: i didnt even know that was possible. holy crap dude. what are you normallY?

Reaction score
Originally posted by dirtyvibe
103 @ 5'10 :eek: i didnt even know that was possible. holy crap dude. what are you normallY?
Thats realtively benign 'round these parts. Some crazy a$$ guys alot more than that.

I usually sit at 130, I'm about 120 now.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made a good choice, the way you described it, Patr1ck. It seems like you showed mercy and he even came to appologize.

Çloud¤$trider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont get inside fight if your scared to see some blood.

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
His problem isn't htat he doesn't know how to fight. His problem is he is afraid to **** someoneup. Which I guess could be the same problem, if you knew how to really fight you could probaly take the other guy down w/o seriosuly injuring him.

I don't see anything wrogn with that attitude unless it stops you from defending yourself.

CrizzleGA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line is your a pus$y. Learn how to respect yourself and anyone who disrespects you make sure to to put them in their place very quick. If you let people walk over you once they will think its okay to do it again... untill it is just a regular thing. Yes, sometimes you may have to fight but whether you win/lose doesnt matter much. The idea is you had the balls to stand up for yourself. Everyone losses at one point or another (im still undefeated but that wont last forever). Once you get into a few skuffles you wont think about it much anymore. Most people who start **** with you really dont want to fight you they just want to make themselves feel better by ****ing with you.

sry for the rambling

RJC18103X

Reaction score
Ok dude, it sounds like you are making up excuses on why you didn't hit this guy back. Maybe you just know you couldn't beat him even if you tried, but you are trying to trick yourself now into believing you didn't fight back for his sake. My advice, take on a martial art. I am ranked in two systems of kempo karate, previously I took tae kwon doe and once I get my lincense in January I am going to start Braziliam Ju Jitsu, people in my school wouldn't try to fight me, even though Im not a particuarly big kid and alot of the ones that wouldn't fight me could probably take me anyways. Goodluck mate.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
throw them

Instead of hitting them, try throwing them into something. I like to get their arms locked behind their back and fling them to the floor. I once threw this guy on his chin by throwing him and landing on him.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had your same exact problem: luckily where I live is a fairly rich big city so people don't like to get into fights. however on holiday i go to a pretty violent place, where getting into fights is middle school kids' main hobby and their bigger brothers don't seem to despise it either.
some of these people used to make fun of me when my hair was long and i was skinny, because they noticed that lots of girls were eyeing me (sorry for bragging;)).
these guys would insult me and i would just answer back, or when one of them was staring me i would stare back and if he said something, i would just answer him back without smashing his face.

now, i think my fear is gone (basically, because i know that i wouldn't be responsible of any damage i would do to him, unless i were to hit him with some foreign object, which i wouldn't do), but i've known lots of guys over there, i've gained 20lbs and this summer those b1tches didn't even have the nerve to stare at me. they just did it once when they were 2, but i laughed at their strive to look thug and they were pretty humiliated. then i found out they had felt insulted by my behaviour and they wanted to fight me, but they never showed up... and these guys were probably 3 or 4 years older than me

how i managed to make this fear go away? well, i've been watching lots of wrestling (trying it home with my buddies, who are 5 inches taller and 15 lbs heavier than me) and vale tudo, so that i actually WANT to fight! i'm sure people sense this and are afraid of it
what i like about it is that i know that if i were to fight with somebody who doesn't train properly, i know i would hurt him badly, since i would immediately land him and punch him multiple times until he begs mercy or his face is covered with blood

the only problem with watching those videos is that you become pretty violent... but hey, we're men;)

p.s.: find some videos of vitor belfort... and try to be as fast as him when you hit your opponent

AdrenalynJunkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AchillesLastStand

If I didn't like you, I'd give you ****.

5'10 100lbs? Scrawny

I got 60 lbs on you and I consider myself skinny. And I'm the same height.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AdrenalynJunkee
If I didn't like you, I'd give you ****.

5'10 100lbs? Scrawny

I got 60 lbs on you and I consider myself skinny. And I'm the same height.

to be skinny at 160 lbs you should be at least 6'0, unless your bones are bigger than an elephant's

CrizzleGA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
to be skinny at 160 lbs you should be at least 6'0, unless your bones are bigger than an elephant's
I think I am too skiny and im 180lbs about 6'3". I just started trying to bulk up though trying to get to about 215-225lbs

skumface

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 6'6" 190 pounds and i hit as hard as ray lewis but fight like a damn *****!!
I would love to know how to fight cus i really wanna kick a guys ass but i dont know how to. ive gotten into fights and all i do is push the guy away thanks to my long arms, they have no chance of getting close.
At 6'6" i just try to intimidate people just by looking at them which actually works. Now a guy at your size i really dont know what to say. My best bet would be to take a martial art such as kempo, judo, ji-jitsu which are self defense and work on any type of fighting style (many martial arts are strictly art related). My little bro has been taking kempo for 2 weeks and he can hit A LOT harder and has gained a lot of confidence. Sounds like that could benefit anyone

Meerak

Reaction score
JUST FUJKING DO IT, dont think too much plain and simple

if you dont wanna start shti, then dont fight, say you dont want to start anything with him, etc

KaminoSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Patr1ck
Hey Guys,

I recently had a verbal exchange with a ****er, who just loves getting into fights.... and I hated myself for just calling him things and not doing anything physical.

Then today, he initiated by pushing me and I went up to him and told him why he did so? ... He rushes at me and starts beating me .... I retaliated by pushing him far, but he started kicking then.
I was afraid to hit him , incase I broke a nose/tooth or so and having gone through a lot of dental problems I didn't want to be the one causing it.

So, finally ... he started hitting me and I just defended myself and a few hits on him. However, after the fight the first thing I was doing was checking out his face, to see if I hadn't hit anything major.

I do go to the gym, so that gives me a bit of confidence ... but I hate this girly attitude I have of being hesistant at hurting someon! :(.

Ironically, he later comes and tells me sorry, but I told him to move off and never talk to me .... finally, he went off after my persistant ignoring.

um i think of alot of you missed his point , hes not afriad of getting hurt is what i get from it, but is afraid of hurting the other guy. which for those of us in wealthyer areas is a problem cuz around were i live even if u defend your self the kid or his parents will sue your ass. and usualy win if you got him good

skumface

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I'm a ****ing sissy at fights

Originally posted by KaminoSS
um i think of alot of you missed his point , hes not afriad of getting hurt is what i get from it, but is afraid of hurting the other guy. which for those of us in wealthyer areas is a problem cuz around were i live even if u defend your self the kid or his parents will sue your ass. and usualy win if you got him good
wowowo i live in a ritzy area miself. My family isnt rich we just like the beach here :p
anyways im not into that whole rich boy abercombie scene and ive never heard of boyhood scruffles turning into legal battles.
I dont want to fight a guy and end up living on the street as a reult of it.

Anyone else heard of this problem??

DJ_SUPREME

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got one thing to day... dont worry fighting should be your last resort plus girlslike guys that can stand their ground but they hate guys that will gladly go into a fight w/ caring(my own experience).... If he comes at you and swing sjust swing back it "selfdefense" he wont be able to sue you... so dont worry and chill out and enjoy life...