I'm a girl

dancin-diva00

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the opinion of allowing women here? I think this place is interesting and I would love to hang out for a while.

Water_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are the rules to allow you to stay here.
1. You must make out with me every morning
2. You have to be at my beck and call for sex anytime any place
3. You have to post a nude pic of yourself daily/

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably wont be taken seriously until some good advice is given.

This doesn't mean if a guy likes a girl, "oh buy her flowers and sing her a poem" crap.

DisobeyThePope

Don Juan
Reaction score
female posters are annoying because they usually give bad advice:down:

edit: i just realized that this is because chicks who come to a place like this are too lazy to actually READ the bible and other essential works of PU theory

are you an attention wh0re? (yes! you probably are!) you want us to take your advice because you're a girl? :crackup: how many chicks have you picked up?

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dancin-diva00
What's the opinion of allowing women here? I think this place is interesting and I would love to hang out for a while.
Just wondering. What is it about a men's seduction website that you find so interesting?

dancin-diva00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I think a lot of you have interesting stories. Some of the advice is spot on. I don't agree with it all, but I guess I'm just a chick so what the hell would I know.

I just have to ask, what's the harm in me being here? If you don't want me to be just say so. That would be why I asked. I'll just go back to lurking. No biggie.

Look I'm married, so it's not as if I'm looking to pick some guy up. My bad for thinking that it wouldn't be an issue.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Look up the username "Wyldfire" and DON'T be like her. Then you'll be ok.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just have to ask, what's the harm in me being here?
There's no "harm," but should you know, the purpose of a site such as this one is to give guys a perception of male-female relationships which hasn't been altered by Hallmark, Hollywood, or female advice.

You see, many, if not most of us here, ARE here because in the past we've been burned, mostly because we had a oneitis (love-interest), and we went to our female friends for advice, thinking that they, as females, would know what they looked for in a man. Wrong. Advice usually proves worthless on a practical level.

So now, instead of asking advice to girls who speak from what they "think they would like", we consult among guys who have been out there [ideally!], and hence know first hand what works and what doesn't. Those who give advice without the experience are known as keyboard jockeys.

Just a couple of things to consider before jumping in and saying "just be yourself and she will suck your duck".

G

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up the username "Wyldfire" and DON'T be like her. Then you'll be ok.

^- I agree completely. So you say some is spot on, and some is off.. Care to explain which is what and why?

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by splinterkb
So you say some is spot on, and some is off.. Care to explain which is what and why?
Women are really good at justifying the ends value of what they go after (eg the all-time classic "I love tall guys," when they mean "I want to feel protected). But whenever they meet a short guy who sweeps them off their feet, they're at a loss, so they start attributing qualities which are only real in their minds. So they will say of the short guy "he's so handsome/strinking/awesome".

Now the interesting thing is that, when you ask a female for advice, she will go back in her head to the relationships she's had, and lo and behold, she will start parroting these qualities that she attributed in her mind to the guys in her life: nice, sweet, spend money on her, tell her how you feel. Never will she say keep her on her toes, lead her imagination and give her great feelings, don't crowd her.

I think however that if guys read the material here, as well as other "standards" of PUA, they will soon realize what a woman means when she gives advice to guys about girls. I have this female friend, who's advice I used, unsuccesfully, years ago; but now that I know all this stuff I sometimes ask her how's she's doing with the gentlemen, and she tells me al lthis stuff she thinks the guys are doing: if you can take that for what it is, AND learn through a woman's words what is actually taking place in her mind, then that is pretty golden.

G

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a female presence woudl be good for all the KBDJS here. At least they could practice speaking to women! ;)

Make sure you read the bible.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys need to stop with the abbreviations. It's almost as bad as calling someone a noob.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
this place needs more females. i'm sure women will find that a lot of the guys here know more about them then they know about themselves.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up the username "Wyldfire" and DON'T be like her. Then you'll be ok

she knows more then you do or just about every guy here

happy new yr

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.. thats weird she registered right after that troll tseluca was found out.

pay close atention on this one.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.. thats weird she registered right after that troll tseluca was found out.

Interesting observation........

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why any girl would want to be here. Seriously what do you gain by being here?

as for wyldfire, she represents everything that a guy should avoid which makes anything she has to say pointless if you ask me