im a failure

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive read everything on this site and everything about it... but i still have done NOTHING on my own...no approaching.. etc

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neonlimited
ive read everything on this site and everything about it... but i still have done NOTHING on my own...no approaching.. etc
Small steps...in time itll happen, you just have to be patient. Rome wasnt built in a day.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your not a failure, if you haven't tried. your just a procrastinator.

why aren't you trying things out?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: im a failure

Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Small steps...in time itll happen, you just have to be patient. Rome wasnt built in a day.
Right on. Experience is the only thing that will make things on this web site truly help you. Watch the movie "What about Bob?" and remember"baby steps."

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
im a failure
Your whole attitude is wrong right there. You need to convince yourself that you are NOT a failure before you try to get out there. Otherwise you will be planning on failing and end up doing so. [insert inspirational quote here]. Plan on succeeding and it will increase your chances.

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
that sucks man. i'm a pimp!

do you want to get anywhere with chicks. how bad do you want it. your effort will show it.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the past, look into the present and the future, and START applying your skillz

Originally posted by neonlimited
Its never too late to start man... But when u start, you will just get better and better at it, and it will become easiyer and easiyer for you..... Its the STARTING to do it which is the hardest part, but you need to pull yourself togeather and just do it, u dont live forever, and you sure as hell dont stay YOUNG forever, so stop wasting time, and get out there and START PIMPING!

Laterz...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point there, all AFCs and people like yourself have delusions about being failures. Please! You are no such thing, failing requires a chance of success, and there isn't any if you just sit on your ass.

Real failure is something you have to go out and accomplish, and to do it on such a scale that you can truely call yourself a failure is quite an achievement. You might want to kill yourself should that ever happen though.

Nope, you're not a failure. You're just a success waiting to happen. How long you wait is up to you, but try and get your thumb out before you die.

"Try and get your thumb out before you die"- man I'm clever...

Live

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, heres my two cents. In highschool, or I should say people you go to highschool with, are much harder to approach and mac on because of one word... reputation. Every single person in highschool has some form of reputation. No matter if its geek, or football star nobody wants their reputation to get worse. Failing with a girl at your highschool hurts your reputation because it will get around. This alone stops many highschool guys from going after girls from their school. There are guys who do bypass this, but that is another post at another time.

My recommendation, go out try and spark up a conversation in a place where you feel comfortable away from your school and people you know. Reputation only holds you down, get away from it. Start with people you know you will never see again, and just do your best man. That way you will honestly be able to tell yourself you did your best on that given day and that youll go back out and try again later. Your reputation won't be affected either.

Cheers to livin your life.