Im a christian

biblioscholar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im a good christian and of good faith.Does that means i cant be a good DJ.I need a lil advice frm some christian DJ's,if any exist.

Thanks

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not religious, I am however spiritual.

No, being a christian does not mean that you can't be a good DJ. You'll just have to make sure you only do things that don't conflict with your morals, and you should follow this whether you're a christian or not.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont have to compromise your morals. just live a better life and enjoy life even more. you are NOT alone.:D

taqueso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Though it might seem like it on the surface, being a DJ is not about banging a ton of chicks. It is about improving yourself to be the best man you can. That is most certainly not against the beliefs of a christian.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only person that decides if you are a true DJ is yourself.

Being a DJ is NOT about banging as many chicks as you can......becoming a DJ is about getting where YOU want in the dating world.

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know extremely well what you are dealing with. Im right there with you. I believe that there is nothing wrong with dating and relating as long as thats all it is. Its part of the faith to be virgin so screwing every chick silly isn't what you want to do. As its been said, being a DJ isn't about screwing as many chicks as possible its about self improvement. Besides, i've always found that guys who dont screw every chick possible are better off and demonstrate better self control / morals then those who do. I think that guys who screw all the ladies are trying to make themselves "satisfide" and "fulfiled" but chicks and sex wont do that for you. Look into the book, "Ecclesiastes" in the bible, and "1st and 2nd Corinthians" for answers. You are saved from death so start living now! Your eternal life started when you where saved! dont hesitate to start living!

Reaction score
becoming a DJ is about getting where YOU want in the dating world
I disagree. Being a DJ is about being a Man, having correct priorities and Living life to it's fullest. This does not mean "getting girls". Girls do not complete life. Girls may enhance life but the only way you can make your life fulfilled is by living it correctly, and by my belief, living it with GOD.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by downfallofdisbelief
I disagree. Being a DJ is about being a Man, having correct priorities and Living life to it's fullest.
That's right.

Being a (I hate using this phrase) "DJ" is (or should) be about utilizing your full potential for greatness in life in general. A side of effect of doing this is the sexual attraction you generate by appearing comfortable, confident, and happy.

It doesnt matter what you enjoy doing, as long as you do it and do it to the best of your abilities. Eventually - and trust me it took me a while to grasp this - you will realize that doing what you should do, as opposed to what you could do, will make you a happier person. Anyone can put on a mask and pretend to be whatever they want, but this isn't Halloween, this is life, so act accourdingly. Show your own face and smile for the camera.

biblioscholar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys

Originally posted by Supero Masculus
"Ecclesiastes" in the bible, and "1st and 2nd Corinthians" for answers. You are saved from death so start living now! Your eternal life started when you where saved! dont hesitate to start living!

Thanks man it is really encouraging.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Being a DJ is about being a Man, having correct priorities and Living life to it's fullest. This does not mean "getting girls". Girls do not complete life. Girls may enhance life but the only way you can make your life fulfilled is by living it correctly, and by my belief, living it with GOD.
Oh well I was only talking about the DATING aspect of DJ, I wasn't necessarily talking about the full spectrum...but yeah you're right.