I'm a chick and this guy hit on me saying......

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He was a dumb a$$ with no class playing the numbers game.
Say that to 100 women and he might get "lucky" once. Doesn't matter what the gal looks like or her personality, just go for the numbers.

TITANIUM_HeaRT

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wonder what this woman expected by posting here.
if it really is a woman at all.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TITANIUM_HeaRT
i wonder what this woman expected by posting here.
if it really is a woman at all.
It doesn't really matter. I've heard about and seen guys like the one she talked about...major lesson, don't be one of them!

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the answer. Lauren, post a pic of yourself wearing exactly what you wore that night, and we will all tell you step by step what made the guy say such a thing.

PS, if you look average, disregard the above.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lauren
I was in a pub with a group of friends and as I walked from our table to the bar, some random guy said to me, "hey, I like that shade of lipstick....." <paused> "It would look great around my c*ck"......

I'm not sure if this guy regularly uses this "line" and what sort of success rate it has, however I am thinking that any QUALITY chick would do as I did and mouth off at him - I believe something along the lines of "firstly, it's lip GLOSS not lip stick, and secondly, these lips wouldn't go anywhere near your tiny d*ck".

What do you guys think about this?
Hey Laura, quick question:

What if he hadn't paused, and continued to talk to you having a civil conversation--how would you have reacted then?

If he stopped after the lipstick comment

Lauren

Reaction score
Okay, it seems that I need to justify the fact that I am not a sl*t now.... Awesome.

1. I was wearing jeans & a 3/4 length shirt with a scarf - nothing revealing & definitely not what I would call slutty.

2. I hardly wear makeup, apart from mascara & lip gloss.

3. I don't have any piercings apart from ears

4. I have one small tattoo on my foot, which was covered by my shoes.

5. The only reason I made the post was because I told one of my guy friends about this guy & his comment.... He thought it was very funny, and suggested I post it here for people's amusement & comments.

6. I can honestly say that I wouldn't have given him head - ever.

7. If he had of approached in a nicer manner (ie, stopped when he paused), I am fairly outgoing and would have engaged in a civil conversation with him.

See ya,
Lauren

PS: I just had a though .... I have blonde hair - does THAT make me a sl*t? Hmmmm.... :down:

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t guys, you got her to qualify!

I've never used that as an opener, but I'm blatantly sexual within a minute of meeting girls when I'm in places like pubs. Sounded like a dumb thing to do. Do you usually pull from pubs, Lauren?

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any you posted this why?? Haha, I don't care actually, it was a good laugh :p
What the fu-ck do you think is gonna happen in a "pub?" You think you're gonna get approached by intelligent/mature people who aren't drunk off their ass? Come on. Just enjoy the attention you get while you still can.

Lauren

Reaction score
No, I don't "pull from pubs" - I have been in a relationship for 5 years and I met him at a New Years Eve party.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're blonde huh........

I would have asked you if the carpet matches the drapes....
or are you too blonde to get that. I haven't met a blonde yet who wasn't.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KarmaSutra
Some of you guys act as if chicks are the enemy. They're not. WIVES ARE.

Just say no.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, it seems that I need to justify the fact that I am not a sl*t now.... Awesome.

1. I was wearing jeans & a 3/4 length shirt with a scarf - nothing revealing & definitely not what I would call slutty.

2. I hardly wear makeup, apart from mascara & lip gloss.

3. I don't have any piercings apart from ears

4. I have one small tattoo on my foot, which was covered by my shoes.

5. The only reason I made the post was because I told one of my guy friends about this guy & his comment.... He thought it was very funny, and suggested I post it here for people's amusement & comments.

6. I can honestly say that I wouldn't have given him head - ever.

7. If he had of approached in a nicer manner (ie, stopped when he paused), I am fairly outgoing and would have engaged in a civil conversation with him.

See ya,
Lauren

PS: I just had a though .... I have blonde hair - does THAT make me a sl*t? Hmmmm.... :down:

Yes babe, you must always justify your slutdom.

It sounds as if this guy knew from one look at you that you wouldn't give him the time of day. He said exactly what was on his mind. He must found your reaction rather funny.

Tell us about this guy friend chump that you have. Do you talk to him about all your guy problems? I'll bet he wants you to give him a blow job too but is just afraid to ask.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guys comments remind me of a game I used to play with the girls I wanted to next.

Rather then go through with the formality of nexting them I would just say all kinds of strange things to them. I did this to try to understand women a little more. It also helped me become much more bold with them. I would flake on them, tell them I had another date, tell them that they looked ugly or fat, etc. It was rather fun. In my mind I would next them, but I would use them as practice and experiment with them. The strange thing is it made these girls want me more (yeah that is how f-ucked women are)

This guy may very well be doing just that. Very few AFC guys would say something that dirty to a girl, but if they did a few times it would help end their fear of asking women out. That guy has no fear of women and he proved that when he said that. I'm sure hew knew that she would reject him but he didn't care. He just did it anyway for his own ego.

How many AFCs would have the balls to say something that dirty to a girl?

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for comments....

MightyMate -> Great to hear that you think I must look like a sl*t - Nice!
Well somehow You got choosen for this text.. And this text works only for this type of woman. No offense. You should blame him not me. Btw 'to look' isnt equal with 'to be'. Regards.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some "AFC" guys like to try to get sexual with women, but all they ever do is pus-syfoot around. They never talk to them in a sexual way unless the girl starts it. They're scared shi-tless that they're going to lose the girl, but in reality, they already have, by being such pus-sies. You give that motherfu-cker credit for putting you in your place and being upfront with you. He probably knew exactly what you would do, and you were nothing to him. And yes, if you're hot, every "guyfriend" you have is just another guy who wants you to suck his dic-k, but they will never ask. They just hope one day you will magically become attracted to them and do that for them, hahaha.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
Tell us about this guy friend chump that you have. Do you talk to him about all your guy problems? I'll bet he wants you to give him a blow job too but is just afraid to ask.
LOL. Some of you guys have some serious issues and come off as an insecure jackass with your sosuave-macho kneejerk reactions at the mere mention of the word "boyfriend". I don't recall her saying anything about her bf being some timid, pvssy-whipped, shoulder-to-cry-on guy friend. Get over yourself. :rolleyes:

By the way...
Very few AFC guys would say something that dirty to a girl,
I've heard some dirty, overly sexual-at-the-wrong-moment things come out of the mouths of some real losers. I won't be calling this guy a "DJ" just from hearing that he asked her to suck his d*ck in such a creative way.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Haha. He's not her "guy-friend", man. The correct term for him would be, "girlfriend".

LOL. Some of you guys have some serious issues and come off as an insecure jackass with your sosuave-macho kneejerk reactions at the mere mention of the word "boyfriend". I don't recall her saying anything about her bf being some timid, pvssy-whipped, shoulder-to-cry-on guy friend. Get over yourself.
I don't recall anyone here saying anything about a boyfriend besides her. Guilty concious?

Okay, now. I think what the guys want to know is, "does this line work?". We're unable to ask the girl about the line because we've learned not to trust the girls answers (especially sense we know that a girl will not tell the truth if it makes her look like a slut). To answer this question for the men, one of us is going to have to go out and field test the line. Whose it going to be? *sigh* Why does it always have to be me? Haha. Alright. Here's what I'll do, then. I'll use the line on 10 random (completely different) women. I'll report back when I have completed my mission.

In my opinion, there is a problem with this line. It's over-used. I've heard it before. BUT for the purpose of answering this question, I will test it.

In the mean time, Lauren, be careful. This forum isn't woman-friendly. :)

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
This guys comments remind me of a game I used to play with the girls I wanted to next.

Rather then go through with the formality of nexting them I would just say all kinds of strange things to them. I did this to try to understand women a little more. It also helped me become much more bold with them. I would flake on them, tell them I had another date, tell them that they looked ugly or fat, etc. It was rather fun. In my mind I would next them, but I would use them as practice and experiment with them. The strange thing is it made these girls want me more (yeah that is how f-ucked women are)

This guy may very well be doing just that. Very few AFC guys would say something that dirty to a girl, but if they did a few times it would help end their fear of asking women out. That guy has no fear of women and he proved that when he said that. I'm sure hew knew that she would reject him but he didn't care. He just did it anyway for his own ego.

How many AFCs would have the balls to say something that dirty to a girl?
Interesting :yes:
It must have been at a certain angle and light shining at a certain degree at that exact spot and for a few seconds, a 1 in 15 in a half chance u might have looked sluttly... :p

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** happens. He may have felt adventurous, he may have had a little dare going.

I would laugh such comments off instead of get all mad/irritated at it. Have a sense of humour. It's so boring when people get all uptight when you're joking around. Lighten up, sheesh.