I'm 6'10"

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like chicks are always looking at my height rather than my good looks. I'm too tall.

I'd rather be 5'8" than 6'10".

everywhere I go people stare.

BG the HB Tamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use it to your advantage.

Great size means superior in nature. And believe me, man is not free from it's instincts at all :)

So. Do you have any questions or did you just want us all to know how tall you are?

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah. I forgot to add I'm 6'10" and 170 lbs which makes me look like 10 feet tall. what can I do, eating doesn't gain me weight.

BG the HB Tamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there are weightgain-shakes, but I don't know anything about that.

I have a friend who's about 6'5" or something (like 2 meters). And he recently started a diet to gain weight. I'll ask him what he's doing.

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
post in the health and fitness... and if i was 6 10 i would be 400-500 pounds of solid muscle... if worst comes to worst.. inject steroids.. theres always somethin you can do

msg

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think it's just your state of mind, it can be an advantage or a disadvantage, it's just up to you to flip the script and turn it into an advantage

if it wasn't your height it would be something else so don't over analyse it too much, the way i see it

there's at least one guy in the world who is taller / shorter than me who can pull chicks

there's at least one guy better looking / uglier than me who can pull chicks

there's at least one guy richer / more pov than me who can pull chicks

so all that stuff doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is how you make her feel

btw mystery one of the world's best is 6 foot something... so it's definitely possible!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not sure if this is a troll or not, but whatever.

Originally posted by steroidsrule
post in the health and fitness... and if i was 6 10 i would be 400-500 pounds of solid muscle... if worst comes to worst.. inject steroids.. theres always somethin you can do
fortunately, this dude isnt as insecure as you and he doesnt have to use steroids to make him feel better about himself.

Zombie, your problem is without a doubt legimate. State of mind can only get you so far, you should post and read up in the Health and Fitness forum for the answer to your problem.

Not for ego..for function.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a first cousin who is 6'11 and is no more than 195lbs.. Played college basketball. Had trainers his entire career get him on deits, trying to gain weight.. he just couldn't

He is I believe at 215 now, which is still extremely skinny for his size, but he can't gain weight for the life of him

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
It has to do with metabolism you idiots. Which means you can eat McDonalds every day of the week and not gain anything because you have a very fast metabolism which burns it off.

Some of you should know what you're talking about before you say something stupid like "you're not eating enough!"

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a personal trainer, I think that qualifies me. Post up your current diet in the Health + Fitness forum & your current weight training routine (if you have one) and any other physical activities/sports you participate in.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
i have a first cousin who is 6'11 and is no more than 195lbs.. Played college basketball. Had trainers his entire career get him on deits, trying to gain weight.. he just couldn't

He is I believe at 215 now, which is still extremely skinny for his size, but he can't gain weight for the life of him
I was just watching the discovery channel it was talking about different body structures scince your 6'10 your part of a curtain group (i forgot it's name) it's the human body which is they most superior in form....you will never be overweight due to your body structure..you share the same gene as all those basketball players ....face it man your a super-human!!!

no but seriously i'm 6"1' i wish i were that tall cuz i would be hung...not sayin i aint now but i would be having a super-penis!!!:woo:

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by steroidsrule
:D :D :D :D
how big would you be without the steroids?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a fella who was 6 9 super skinny in high school. GOT ANY CHICK HE WANTED. You ask how did he do it? He came to peace with understanding how skinny he was and whenever anyone commented on it he said "So what I'm skinny get over it",and when he wanted to get a reaction from a chick he would try in "So what I'm skinny get over it,your fat"(even if they werent fat,they would shut up).

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deus ex Pianoforte
6'10", and 170 pounds? If you're going to troll, at least make your $hit believable. I mean, you didn't even really think that through at all, did you? I mean, if posting random bull$hit to get a reaction out of people on a forum gets your rocks off more power to you...but I'm sure you could find better ways to use your time. Life is short.
I know a guy who's 6'8" and weighs 165 lbs, so quit accusing people of trolling without any evidence.
Edited: I've just read his post about peeing on a girl's face, so he's probably a troll. Anyway, 6'10 and 170 lbs is still possible:D

Originally posted by Deus ex Pianoforte
I was just watching the discovery channel it was talking about different body structures scince your 6'10 your part of a curtain group (i forgot it's name) it's the human body which is they most superior in form....you will never be overweight due to your body structure..you share the same gene as all those basketball players ....face it man your a super-human!!!
Actually, a basketball guy who played against my brother was 6'10 and he looked overweight (I don't know his weight, but he had a gut and a really chubby face). Really good player, though.

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow what a loser, go to my thread "clothing style" he posted a picture of "himself". Yeah right, this guy is some fat kid posting in his basement.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Zombie
I feel like chicks are always looking at my height rather than my good looks. I'm too tall.

I'd rather be 5'8" than 6'10".

everywhere I go people stare.
Dude, do you know how much that counts for with women?? That means you can get the tall chicks with the long legs that is looking for a man she can look UP to for a change. :D

Be proud of your height.