I'm 22 shes 16...too young to date? LONG

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
insidious said:
Dude, you are 22, and please tell me you are mentally 22 also...cuz what in the world does a 16-year-old girl possibly have to offer you that other girls your age can't?
THERE ARE NO GIRLS MY AGE AROUND. PERIOD

Seriously man, I live in a retirement area...average age of a the nearest city is 49.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL
Well shyt, at least 49 is legal and I bet they would be more interesting if you're just looking to hang out :up:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. You wanted us to tell you what you wanted to her. You tried rationalizing it, you still are, by telling us about how mature she is, how your grandparents did it, etc. etc. You don't even answer when asked what the legal age of consent is where you live.

Stop the bull and get working on someone your age. At least someone 18 years old.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:

Seriously man, I live in a retirement area...average age of a the nearest city is 49.
sadly, a 16 year old girl is just too old for you socially. If I could change the law for guys like you, I would. There is no danger to a 16 year old girl if she dates a guy that is her social inferior. If you actually date her, we'll see another thread 6 months from now about you crying the blues cause she dumped you.

Leave her alone and concentrate on the local elementary girls. :rolleyes:

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I'm in Texas legal age is 17.

I dropped it, not going to persue it. You guys were right, wtf was I thinking?

I guess I got a weakness for redheads.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TOP PICKUP LINES:

"Hey baby, I know of a nice little McDonalds Playland where we can kick it."

"Girl, you been running through my mind like a Teletubby all day."

"There's a puppy in the back... would you like a candy bar?"

Reaction score
insidious said:
LOL
Well shyt, at least 49 is legal and I bet they would be more interesting if you're just looking to hang out :up:
This is sick, just sick!!

Go after 17 year olds - always shoot for the legal minimum!!! The closer you are to the legal minimum, the more the world will envy you - this is every man's objective!!!

I'm with you Moofasah!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:

dude, you can't come here, ask for advice, and then try to justify why you are doing it when we don't agree.

if you wanted a confirmation, you should do what you want to do anyway.

1) it's illegal
2)itls illegal
3) shes too immature, and you can't possibly have the same interest.. me now (24) and me (16) couldn't live under the same roof

you are 23 dude.. you are a grown man (literarly) i fyou don't like your dating scene, change it.. MOVE.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
you are 23 dude.. you are a grown man (literarly) i fyou don't like your dating scene, change it.. MOVE.
Nah I just turned 22

I would love to move, but I made 55,000 last year working an average of 42 hours a week...all under the table with no taxes :D

I agree, it was stupid of me to consider it. But I guess I'll just have to switch up my school schedule next semester to find someone my age.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and?

are you not confident enough in your skills where you are going to let a DECENT paying job keep you there for the rest of your life?

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
and?

are you not confident enough in your skills where you are going to let a DECENT paying job keep you there for the rest of your life?
A 22 year old is making $70,000 gross - pretty damn good!! Stay where you are and buy some hos if need be!!! My goal is to marry the legal minimum age where I reside - I'm 45! This is a worthy goal!!!

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS

As ye shall be banned from further use of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! points.:moon:

Reaction score
insidious said:
LMS

As ye shall be banned from further use of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! points.:moon:
Exclamation points are my friend!!!!!!!!!

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon, we can't all be in Vegas surrounded by and promoting fake boobs.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
TOP PICKUP LINES:

"Hey baby, I know of a nice little McDonalds Playland where we can kick it."
LMAO!!

D_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've learned with girls is that they're still growing up at that age. I've been friends with a couple girls through family for over 5 yrs. now and they're just now 19 & 17 and I'm 25. They're like sisters to me by now, but I will admit it has gotten tough over the past year. Girls really change right around the 18/19 yr range. I would never advise anyone to pursue a 16 yr old now. Hold off and if its meant to be then you'll have an opportunity, but don't dive in now.