im 16Hrs away from cheating, Am i ?

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well with ur friend going up to her not to believe a girl who might say u asked her to ****, maybe ur g/f really doesn't care and has had enuff of ur bull**** also. What ur friend was tellin her sounds like a obvious cover up and she probaly thinks u cheated on her already. That would easily explain why she is not callin u. So u might as well cheat now cuz she thinks u did any way I bet. That "coverup" ur friend tried was horrible and sounded like u cheated on her and was trying to rub it in her face thru your friend.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the ***** aint much of a women either for throwing all that bull**** at him for no reason. A real women wouldnt do that **** to her man, shes not even fulfilling her duties, so a man obviously has to go out and satisfy his needs. Staying loyal to some ***** is ****ing overrated.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
the ***** aint much of a women either for throwing all that bull**** at him for no reason. A real women wouldnt do that **** to her man, shes not even fulfilling her duties, so a man obviously has to go out and satisfy his needs. Staying loyal to some ***** is ****ing overrated.
ok another one sees how i feel.

The thing is that non of us have said that we are done or broken up. Everytime she gets mad she does this sh1t and stops talking to me and ignoring me, only difference its that now im fed up her always doing that, specially in this scenario when i did nothing wrong, i think next time i see her or she calls me cause i damn sure not going to call her, ill tell her straight up, that if she is gonna handle this situation like that then we are done for good.

She ignoring me shows that she really dont give a damn about me, we only had sex 1 time in the past month for god shakes...im really not going to stay in this RL unless she changes her devil ways.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P&S: You Gf is not a keeper... If I was in your situation, I'd cheat too... It might not be honourable to your gf, but I need to get on with life and avoid any oneitis AFC regression...

I think the cold treatment is disrespectful... she's waiting for you to cave.. and reduce yourself down to an AFC...

Call her bluff.. break up with her and watch her reveal the truth...
Of course, I could be wrong!!! but I see your relationship only workable with great difficulty...

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stfu and break up with your girlfriend

sex once a month... always mad at little things.. come on fcuking dump her.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the chick flaked on me, i called her and she didnt pick up, i dint bother calling again.

so i didnt cheat :)

As far as me and my gf, i think the end is here, ima tell her straight up, the silent treatment that she does everytime she gets mad, towards me for like a week or so or better yet until i kiss her ass and approach her, and the lack of sex 1 time a month, and her getting mad for every lil stuff has to end if she wanna continue the RL, otherwise its gonna be THE END, for real this time.

However im not gonna contact her at all until i see her then ill approach her and tell her, if she does call me then its a different story.

ConfidentDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look if she's freaking out all the time over stupid **** just leave her. If she doesn't make you happy and your looking to cheat just leave her. That way you'll be free to fu*k all you want and you won't have to worry about wether or not it's cheating PLUS: SHE'S IN COLORADO! Jesus man come on your not happy so get out and be done with it. Your not doing her any favors by making her cry over stupid **** all the time and you're sure as hell not doing yourself any favors by sticking with her. Believe me man I know. I stuck with a woman like that for 3 1/2 years and it was the biggest F*cking mistake I ever made. So trust me when I say FU*K THAT! Don't give up on long term relationships but do remember what you want in a girl.... aside from looks that is.

Eyes_Of_Fire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its only cheating if you feel guilty about it the next day. Well how the hell do you know if you're gonna feel guilty about it tomorrow if you don't go ahead and do it today! :D

Eyes_Of_Fire