im 16Hrs away from cheating, Am i ?

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok to make this as short as possible, remember the phone call issue on that thread that i made, about a call to trinidad on my phone bill, and my gf is the only person from trinidad that i know...well i asked her if it was her and she made a big deal out of it and started crying and the whole nine. Now she is aint talking to me giving me the silent treatment she even turned her phone off.

So today i decided to contact my exgirl, and i asked her if she would like to come over to the house tomorrow, she said "sure if she is not doing nothing" I told her that i would call her at 12 tomorrow she said ok.

Now if i get her over to the house i know that we are probably going to fuk, although we havent since we broke up(we didnt really break up i just left the country and we stopped the contact).

So is this considering cheating? i mean my gf is mad at me just cause i asked her if she made the call, but she is acting like i dont exist so basicly she is acting like we broken up (she always acts like this though) its just that this time thats it, im fed up, and im not calling her or smsing her or approaching her until she does so and gets over this stupid and silly reason to get mad, she always gets mad for the most little things, so fuk it, i called her just now and sms'ed her around 2pm and just now too when i was at school to ask her for her house adress since i need it for the reference papers but she aint pick up, her phone off though so wateva.

anyways am i wrong for this?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are cheating if you know it. Do you have feelings for the friend? If not, then it's not cheating.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But thats the thing i dont know if this is considered cheating.

I dont have no feelings whatsoever for this "Fukbuddy" other than just fukin'.

My Gf aint talking to me and ignoring me over some pure bs, so am i wrong for fukin another girl in this situation?

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? You don't know if it's considered cheating? Who's to say what is cheating? Some people think fvcking is cheating. Some think kissing is cheating. Some think holding hands is cheating. Some think even talking to someone of the opposite sex is cheating. People come up with all sorts of criteria for everything.

If you think it's cheating or even have a slight worry that it could be construed as cheating, then it is cheating. Whether or not the other person tells you they think it so or not doesn't matter.

If your girlfriend happens to think that fvcking prostitutes or having ONS is not cheating, would you believe it isn't cheating? Can you actually bring along that conclusion to your next relationship? Or does it change according to the girl?

Have your own conclusions. Don't rely on other people to give you one.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
let me get this straight. You got a gf and you want to sleep with another girl. You think if its at a time that your gf is mad at you then its ok to cheat, but when she is happy with you its not ok. What kind of logic is that IF YOU FU*K your ex your cheating thats it its plain & simple the fact that your asking us shows me that you know your doing something wrong.

I despise people that play there gfs if shes your GF dont cheat.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know what cheating is at least to us, we talked about it, but i guess im kinda confused cause of the situation, she aint talking to me at all ....and damn it im horny, plus i only had sex with my girl one time in the past month.

I dont considered what ima do cheating...to be hoenst with yall when i get mad at her i never treat her like a peace of **** i always tell her what bothers me and i dont ignore her i talk to her still, she doesnt she acts like im a total stranger so fuk it.

I guess u can say that im kinda fukin out of spite, but i dont want my gf to know, its just so i can feel good knowing to myself that she is doing something thats fuked up to me and so did i.

Cause if u really wanna go there, she is doing this to me for the same spite reason, she aint talking to me and not saying a word to me and ignoring me cause she wants me to feel fuked up for asking the only person that i know from trinidad about my phone bill and a call made to trinidad to my phone. come on now.

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course u r cheating,well u know good and well what ur girlfriend thinks is cheating. U know ur girlfriend so only u know if the answer to this. If u care about her and don't give a **** about ur ****buddy I suggest u get to the bottom of what ur chicks problem is.How long has it been since she hasn't talked to u?Its possible maybe she's cheating with someone back in trinidad or got some tragic news from trinidad. Simply find out,go to house if u got to,I'm not sayin apoligize I just think u should go over and basically be like "are we still together or what?what is goin on with u"? That's how I would handle it,not neccesarily go over cuz u feel bad about doing somethin wrong but just bcuz u wanna move on if its over. If u don't care about her I'd say **** ur buddy.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Your cheating it doesnt matter if shes mad at you, if shes ignoringyou or if shes masturbating over brad pitt. What you are going to do is cheating. She is your gf once you become BF & GF you make and agreement to become exclusive you wil be breaking that agreement.

So if you have balls and your a true man you will go makeup with your gf (dont appologise). Alternativley If you have balls you can wait for her to come to you and till that happens by a playboy magazine oir something. But if you cheat you are in the wrong and these things always have a way of coming out.

What it all comes down to:

IF YOUR A MAN YOU WILL WAIT

IF YOUR A PUS*Y YOU WILL CHEAT

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
we aint talk since i mentioned the call to her. that was yesterday.

Her problem is that she got too mych modafukin ego, and she cant be approach about nothing thats her damn problem, she thinks she perfect.

All i did was ask her and she made a big deal out of it, she went on to say that im blaming her blah blah blah, and all i did was ask her cause she is the only person i know from trinidad.

Im definetly not going over to her house, ive never been in her house in the 9 months together other than 2 times when she sneaked me in nobody was home.

I called the number and its some telecommunications number (TSTT), i know she is not fukin nobody, believe me i know that by a fact.

Im not approaching her no more i allllllllllllllllways do that when she is mad, i kiss her ass and we happy again but this time, fuk that, specially when i did nothing wrong, plus like i said i aint got time for this sh1t i have to focus in school.

so tomorrow im fukin fuk her

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares if you cheat on that girl....making expensive calls and then getting pissed about it? she deserves to get cheated on...if you can **** that other girl, go for it and dont regret it.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
who cares if you cheat on that girl....making expensive calls and then getting pissed about it? she deserves to get cheated on...if you can **** that other girl, go for it and dont regret it.
:D plus yet she has the nerd to get upset over me simply asking her about it, thats wats pissing me off, forget the call, just the fact that she is getting mad over NOTHING!

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By what you're saying, I wouldn't worry about it. I'd end it with her.....

Don't even try to call her anymore, and go fuk whoever you want. When she finally comes around, tell her it's over.

Why would you even stay in something like this? I don't understand the logic.:confused:

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
I dont agree you are deciving someone if you are a man you will have the BALLS to tell her up front. The fact that you sneak behind her back and cheat proves only that you are a pus*y and you have no balls. end of story

The Ninja Has Spoken

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
I dont agree you are deciving someone if you are a man you will have the BALLS to tell her up front. The fact that you sneak behind her back and cheat proves only that you are a pus*y and you have no balls. end of story

The Ninja Has Spoken
Man, shut up already

All you're doing is reciting the same sh!t over and over..... Be A Man... yeah, that's what we're supposed to be.

I think he should be a Man and do what he wants, and not give a sh!t about what she thinks. She's disrespecting him so he should take that as the signal to move on.

The guy can't even get her on the phone, to break up with her, and in my mind she's not even worth it.... so why not? I don't condone cheating, but If I was going to dump her anyway, I would do it.

To spite? Nah..... it goes beyond that. Looking out for my own self is what I'd be doing.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black_Italian is right. If you really want to 'show' what a man you are, tell your gf or leave her a message saying that you're going to be fvcking this chick and that she can go and think about it and decide on her next move.

If you do not want to let her know, I would really like to know why.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's disrespecting him
THANK YOU!!!

Finally somone understands it.

1 She is the only person i know from trinidad , and only person that every now and then has my phone.

2 a call from trininidad is made from my phone and i did not make it

3 Refer to 1

4 The evidence is all there yet i decide to ask her instead of blaming her

5 she gets all upset and mad at me for asking her, she denies denies and denies, i try to drop it but she keeps making a big deal of it

6 she stops talking to me, giving me this silent treatment, and by turning her phone off and ignoring me when she sees me not saying a word to me.

She is expecting for me to go after her and kiss her ass like i did everytime she got mad at me for some bs, she is dead wrong. im not going to see her for the rest of the week and im on vacation for 2 weeks starting monday so that makes like 20 days that im not gonna see her, well see if she calls, cause im definetly not going to.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she even said in the past that she doesnt care if i fuk othe girls.

even today my friend approached her and he covered up for me telling her that if a girl goes up to her and tells her that i asked her to fuk, to not pay her not mind cause he said it, ofcourse he was covering up for me and i did say it although i said it playing i did tell her that, my gf's response to the guy as he told me was "I dont know nothing about that, i dont care anyway"

so there you have it, but dont they all say that they dont care...

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if she has said that she doesn't care if you fvck other girls, then how she handles it will be her problem and not yours. So fvck away, you've already essentially warned her I suppose. But still it would be better if she was informed directly by you. It's like covering your ass. If she would to come back at you for whatever reason, you can at least shoot down all her complaints by telling her that she had been warned before.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
YOU made up your mind so why are you telling us about it. Go f*ck the other girl. You are just looking for approval to do something you know is wrong thats why you keep telling us about it.

Dont bull**** us saying that your gf said its ok to fu*k other girls if she said that you would have had absolutley no reason to start this thread. Your just trying to make it "OK" to cheat by gaing our approval.

Go fu*k this other girl have fun and dont get in another serious realationship till your man enough to keep it togather.

The Ninja Has spoken