Ignoring After Rejection

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regard yourself highly enough that if a person doesn't want you, why would you want to force yourself on them... think of yourself as the 'god' in a way if you will, they're lucky to be in your presence, not the other way around...

It's like my birthday this past week... there was some girl I had gotten with the previous week, but since then she'd been cold an didn't bother comin out for my birthday... it woulda been nice had she come out in fact I was hopin she did, and we'd got together but she obviously didn't want to be there, so I don't want her there, I've got enough people, and girls, who'd rather be there...

Ignoring after rejection is the best approach really if you want to get with girl still... if you chase her round everywhere try to do all things to sway her you just lose all your dignity, end up lookin all desperate...

Just get out... you can't seriously tell me this is the only girl in the world that you'd vibe with, if it is, then you need to get out more and meet more girls... you'll meet another one and then wonder what the **** all this fuss what about

hjsknksbm

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has happened to me many times and I've seen it happen to other people. There is no chance that it will ever evolve. She has declaired her position. If you hang out with her you will eventually become a nice guy/door mat that she takes for granted. It is obvious that ur feelings for her will never change and if you hang out with her it will always be torture. It has happened to me and from the advice from a fellow DJ, tell her to take a hike!

hjsknksbm

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has happened to me many times and I've seen it happen to other people. There is no chance that it will ever evolve. She has declaired her position. If you hang out with her you will eventually become a nice guy/door mat that she takes for granted. It is obvious that ur feelings for her will never change and if you hang out with her it will always be torture. It has happened to me and from the advice from a fellow DJ, tell her to take a hike! If you do choose to see if it will evolve just make sure that you make it clear that you don't want to be friends and that you like her in a sexual way. Then she will have to make the decision on weather she wants to stop hanging out with you altoghter. This is the best advice I can give. Good Luck!

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a "taker", a selfish woman. That's not someone that I would want to be friends with. Don't you have enough friends already?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh lord almighthy.
I just saw my post from not-so-long ago :rolleyes: . I dont have that "eternal-oneitis" anymore, thankgod.