ignores my text now? wtf?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I did one 'mistake' today, I dont understand why, my plan of going NC vanished all of a sudden, but whatever...

I texted her to ask her out today to go to the pool, and she replied:
me: "hey whatssaup?
her: "not much"
me: "gotta work today?"
her: "no"
me: "good"
her: "ok"
me: "lets go to the pool at 12:00, we go there, get some sandwiches etc"
her: "I have to do many errands this morning and I have to go to X place in the evening"
me: "fine, some other time"

I know the text sucks. I dont know why I contacted her after she ignored my previous text, I dont know why I asked her out for TODAY, what a mess. Anyway, as I said, she's gone from being all over me last Wednesday, to text me the day after, to reply to my texts last Saturday with enthusiasm, to IGNORE ME act sourpuss the next day

So my conclusion is that something happened on Saturday night, cause she changed overnight.

As I said I have another plate but... I had a lof of fun with this chick on both dates, she told me a lot of herself, shared a few 'secrets', was all over me, we made out...and now she does a 180º change in one day. WTF? really...

P.S.

On our first date, eventhough she said to me several times she was single and mentioned some stuff about her "ex" being a mechanic...when she was talking to a girl friend of hers she said:

her: "blah blah..., well the guy I am seing can fix your car...blah blah..."

Of course she was not referring to me, so there is OBVIOUSLY this other guy in the picture, and this is why now she doesnt have any interest in me.

Similar thing happened to me a year ago. I went on six dates with a chick. She told me she was single but that her ex wanted her back, called her everyday etc...
we had sex twice. She was pretty into me, wanted to to everything with me, I said I liked her but I had other stuff to do so I could not spend entire days with her.

Well, next day she ignored my text. Two days later I texted her again, we set a date but she cancelled it the next day. A week of no contact...and a few days later she was back with her ex, I saw it on fb...

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
WTF? really...
Yes, really. It's what girls do. Hell, it's what people with lots of options do. Suck it up. It's nothing personal. Be that person. Have yourself lots of options and have other people ask of you 'WTF?', 'Really?' Now wouldn't that be nice?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
Yes, really. It's what girls do. Hell, it's what people with lots of options do. Suck it up. It's nothing personal. Be that person. Have yourself lots of options and have other people ask of you 'WTF?', 'Really?' Now wouldn't that be nice?
yeah you're right, but the thing is I am not a 20 years old hottie with so many options I cannot handle them all.

Besides, this one was pretty hot so it just burns me inside the thought of not gettint to bang her...
We could say she's the hottest girl I've "dated" since my ex gf.

This other chick I mentioned is just a 6-6.5 ...so it is not as exciting...

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
yeah you're right, but the thing is I am not a 20 years old hottie with so many options I cannot handle them all.
So change this so that you are a hottie with so many options you cannot handle them all.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
How about if that dog came inside your house and took a piss on your bed? And then did a massive dump on your nice new pillows. Might you get mad then?
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 years on SS pyros and your still struggling with the basic’s of dealing with women

You still have so much expectation in them despite being repeatedly let down by them lmao

Expectation is the root cause of all disappointment , manipulative women love to build you up and then once you think your on top of the world they start taking the blocks away from right under your feet

before you know it you’re in a situation where you will do just about anything for her to build you back up again

i think you need to forget about chicks for a bit go focus on other areas of your life and make yourself proud of something you’ve accomplished ,

chasing low quality flakey women week in week out is depressing and doesn’t benefit you in any way in the long run infact taking a break from women in general can be incredibly refreshing

there’s a guy who works in my gym , nice decent guy but clearly gives wayyy to many fvcks about women and life in general

there’s a girl he likes who trains in the gym , she’s your stereotypical manipulative attention w1hore but he believes the sun shine’s out of her backside last week telling me how hes taking her on a date the weekend lol i say bro i wouldn’t hold your breath and i certainly wouldn’t go booking anything

he don’t wanna hear it , (none of them ever do)

i see him working in the gym yesterday and say “yo how the date go last night”

he replies with she had to cancel because her dad was sick but its ok because we’re going next Friday instead

there is literally no helping some guys

don’t be one of them

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's been said time and time again...only pursue women who have high interest. If you hear excuses, flakes, etc. then eject Ghost-Rider. Don't waste any more time on her. I've been guilty of this myself, I can't lie. But after a few experiences being jerked around by flakey chicks who don't respect my time, I've learned to walk at the first sign of BS. If they refuse to get together but continue to contact, then you're being used for attention or backup obviously. In that case I'll flat out ignore or block. Orbit land is a lonely place for suckers.

Last edited:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, she can go to hell.

It is always a pain in the ass when a girl does a 180º change overnight though.
I remember I did the same thing a few years ago. I was on and off with my ex gf...I met this other chick , we 'dated' for a month and a half or so, then my ex wanted to have sex again...so I told this other chick that I did not want to continue seing her. She was super surprised cause until that moment we were having a lot of fun...but I changed my mind overnight, literally.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looool I can't help but laugh

You're pretty pathetic. You put this girl on the pedestal claiming she's Sooo hot. First mistake. You text her a second time after no reply. Looool you then ask for a date and get rejected, what a surprise and you also have the nerve to insult the girl calling her names loooool.
You're the ****ing looser here sir. You act like a ****ing desperate teenager and have zero amounts of game or self respect.
All these guys sugarcoating this for you. No **** that, you're lame. You act lame. You text lame. Lame.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.Danny said:

You're pretty pathetic. You put this girl on the pedestal claiming she's Sooo hot. First mistake. You text her a second time after no reply. Looool you then ask for a date and get rejected, what a surprise and you also have the nerve to insult the girl calling her names loooool.
You're the ****ing looser here sir. You act like a ****ing desperate teenager and have zero amounts of game or self respect.
All these guys sugarcoating this for you. No **** that, you're lame. You act lame. You text lame. Lame.
How would you have texted her playa

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
How would you have texted her playa
I wouldn't have. Not after no reply. I don't text much anyways playa. Prefer calls and FaceTime. What about you playa?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.Danny said:
I wouldn't have. Not after no reply. I don't text much anyways playa. Prefer calls and FaceTime. What about you playa?

I have to be in the mood for a phone call, so i usually just quickly send a few texts trying to get them to hang out.

If I respect the girl and she doesn't reply, i'll just leave it alone.

If the girl is between 19-22 and a ho/slvt/cluster b, i'll just bombard her calling her a b1tch or a slvt. Sometimes I'll threaten them and that'll get them replying. Actually got a girl to hang out with me after threatening her...A/W ****tail waitress, the more damaged the girl, more likely this could work.

But if you do above, you have to really make sure that girl has no idea of your social circle and even your full name unless you want her telling people you know that you're crazy. You also have to not care what the girl thinks.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
I texted her to ask her out today to go to the pool, and she replied:
me: "hey whatssaup?
her: "not much"
me: "gotta work today?"
her: "no"
me: "good"
her: "ok"
me: "lets go to the pool at 12:00, we go there, get some sandwiches etc"
her: "I have to do many errands this morning and I have to go to X place in the evening"
me: "fine, some other time"
Obviously this conversation never should have happened. She ignored your message about meeting up... you either try again in several days, or forget about her. None of this "hey whatssup?" the next day.

It's also clear from this little snippet of texting that she's done with you. She's probably chasing some other guy. The fact she did a 180 so quick speaks to her low character. Consider yourself lucky and move on.

pyros said:
Thanks God I have another date tonight with a different chick but...
"Thank god" you got another date, right? You place too much significance on women.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.Danny said:

Your lack of respect for a member of this site IS lame.

It's funy to see a teenager talking about how his 'game' is superior, lol.

I hope you never do any mistake when dealing with women, playa. LMAO...

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yewki said:
Obviously this conversation never should have happened. She ignored your message about meeting up... you either try again in several days, or forget about her. None of this "hey whatssup?" the next day.

It's also clear from this little snippet of texting that she's done with you. She's probably chasing some other guy. The fact she did a 180 so quick speaks to her low character. Consider yourself lucky and move on.

"Thank god" you got another date, right? You place too much significance on women.

I know this conversation should have never happened. I kept no contact the whole day but then..succumbed at midnight lol. My mistake.

This is what happens when you think you have a sure thing and then all of a sudden it goes KBOOMB. Before that text she ignored she seemed pretty into me, replying instantly, joking, asking me questions, wanting to hang out..making out...besides, I have to say that we did have a lot of fun on both dates, she was hugging me all the time...so this is why it drives me crazy now.

Anyway, I am not contacting her anymore after she ignored my text, and rejected my date offer.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have only yourself to blame. You ignored our advice. Your key mistake was not in breaking no-contact, though. Your key mistake was, "Hey What's up?" When you send a text, it should always say, "Hey I was thinking about doing [this] on [that day]. Do you want to come along?" Also, you gave her less than 24 hours' notice, and you gave her no alternative day. Don't EVER make those mistakes again for the rest of your life.

Under this specific scenario, breaking no-contact was also a lesser mistake.

Mr_Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing to worry or overthink about,

If she has any interest she will be back but you go ghost now and move on to the next one.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Your lack of respect for a member of this site IS lame.

It's funy to see a teenager talking about how his 'game' is superior, lol.

I hope you never do any mistake when dealing with women, playa. LMAO...
I believe in a thing called tough love. Sometimes people need to hear these things, get certain emotions triggered. Basic psychology, now I respect him as a human being but as a guy trying to up his game after 4 years the truth is harsh to hear but needs to be said. Respect you speak of he needs to respect himself then we could discuss others respecting him.
Now age doesn't have anything to do with how many much you know or how much knowledge you posses. Age does affect experience which I've never claimed. Now I'm not here for friends I'm here to keep it real playa.
Sorry that I offended your boyfriend though sweetie, why don't you go and eat a snickers.
Dismissed sweetheart.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.Danny said:
I believe in a thing called tough love. Sometimes people need to hear these things, get certain emotions triggered. Basic psychology, now I respect him as a human being but as a guy trying to up his game after 4 years the truth is harsh to hear but needs to be said. Respect you speak of he needs to respect himself then we could discuss others respecting him.
Now age doesn't have anything to do with how many much you know or how much knowledge you posses. Age does affect experience which I've never claimed. Now I'm not here for friends I'm here to keep it real playa.
Sorry that I offended your boyfriend though sweetie, why don't you go and eat a snickers.
Dismissed sweetheart.
what? LMAO...is this some kind of hidden camera?

bye sweetie.