Ignore Wyldfire....please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Joffe
Why on earth are you making "Ignore Wyldfire" the underlying meaning behind that is "I NEED YOU WYLDFIRE" - whats your AFC problem? By making thread's with her name you are automatically egoboosting her, she is an attetion *****.
Here we go again...are you still sore because I responded to your "I'm hot" post with "I'm hotter"? Apparently you are under the impression that you can only be sarcastic and have a sense of humor if you're sporting a penis. Try again... :rolleyes:

He started this thread because people such as yourself can't refrain from insulting me...like calling me an "Attention Wh*re" in this thread or a "slut" in another one. See...at least when I start posting in a thread I post ON TOPIC. It's a few of you bozos who make OFF TOPIC posts to make personal attacks against me that leads to threads turning into arguments. Sorry, sugarbritches...but if anyone is an "Attention Wh*re" in such a situation it is the little boy tugging on the pretty girl's ponytail to get her to turn around and look at him. Since you can't reach my ponytail in cyberspace, hurling insults is all you're left with.

Next...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
I don't see a reason to appologize for something I didn't start, and I don't understand why there is such a degree of personalization over a matter of simple female physiology and outlook. If you want to take this personal, then it is none of my concern and I have no reason to apologize for some personal problem that I had no thought or purpose of incurring.

I suppose you could continue your insults, but I never intended to disrespect you; in fact I have a little less respect for you now the way I have been treated. But that is no reason for me to treat you the same way.
Where did I ask for an apology? And goddamn it, stop acting like a f*cking victim...YOU are the one who started the argument in the first place. If you want it to end all you have to do is simply shut up. It's really quite simple.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Proving my Point beautifully

My "point" is that whenever Wyldfire states a position, someone attacks that position, she then defends it and.......on we go. The thread becomes and obsessive attack/counter attack that is pointless. Its almost as pointless as watching Don Joffe and Auquitas argue who has the bigger jolly roger.

A DJ would either agree or disagree with a position, but wouldn't spend effort trying to bother to undermine a woman on this site.

I know I am not that popular on this site because I call them as I see them, but really....Re Read this whole thread and see who you think is at fault. If Wyldfire has an opinion that I dont agree with, I may say something, or I may ignore it, but why start a revolving debate over it?

That would be like me attacking some 22 year old, obviously immature and nerdy little fella just because he attacked me with all the finesse and wit of say, Marcus? hahahaha. Sorry, couldn't help it.

Wyldfire WILL NOT let an argument go, she just wont do it. So, my point is, why derail a briloiant thread with tit for tat, when you could just stay relevant to that thread?

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're all a bunch of blinded morons trying to out-do each other in proving who is the bigger tool.

Insecure, and dead f*cking boring.

Whatever happend to not giving a f*ck?

Guess I should practice what I preach...

*waves*

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Ignore Wyldfire....please!

Originally posted by Wyldfire
I worked TOO hard to become a respected member of this forum
I think you are taking this forum too seriously.

Its an INTERNET FORUM. At the flick of a switch it could be shut down. At the tap of a button it could erase itself in a second.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Ignore Wyldfire....please!

Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
I think you are taking this forum too seriously.

Its an INTERNET FORUM. At the flick of a switch it could be shut down. At the tap of a button it could erase itself in a second.
Not to mention respect can be lost as quickly as it is gained ...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tsk tsk tsk...

You people are sad. f*cking babies!

Wyldfire: Please just get over the "I give such good advice, I'm the most active woman on these boards, I worked so hard to get respect" blah di blah and just ignore there "attacks", by doing that they will stop "attacking you", but f like u say "they are trying to get your attention" and u are GIVING IT TO THEM, then what good are you doing?:confused:

Anyways... People have their opinions on others on these boards, so just accept what some people think of you and continue your life, its a INTERNET FORUM, no-one here gives a sh!t about the "respect" that u have "earned", You will NEVER get EVERYONE to like you or agree with you. Now please would u stop being so g0d-damn touchy and just accept other's opinions. If other guys think that they are "kewl" to insult you and "attack: you because u are a woman, then fine, let them have their fun, who cares? People that read your posts and find them to be good, will KNOW that your advice is good etc, nothing u say will make people that DONT find your posts to be "good" suddenly "respect" you. Now do yourself a favor, and stop replying to "attacks" on you, stop "giving them the attention that they are asking for", and rather ignore it, by doing that, people will see that it doesn’t bother you, and they will eventually stop... carry on replying and making a big deal of it, and it will NEVER stop.

Laterz...

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire: You are a slut. You come onto these forums to try "beat" people. Ive beaten you, why? I own you.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh Man

She isnt a kaffir joffe......hasn't apartheid finished over ther anyway? haha

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Joffe
Wyldfire: You are a slut. You come onto these forums to try "beat" people. Ive beaten you, why? I own you.
Biotch, please...the only thing you "beat" is your meat.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Proving my Point beautifully

Originally posted by Sart
My "point" is that whenever Wyldfire states a position, someone attacks that position, she then defends it and.......on we go. The thread becomes and obsessive attack/counter attack that is pointless. Its almost as pointless as watching Don Joffe and Auquitas argue who has the bigger jolly roger.

A DJ would either agree or disagree with a position, but wouldn't spend effort trying to bother to undermine a woman on this site.

I know I am not that popular on this site because I call them as I see them, but really....Re Read this whole thread and see who you think is at fault. If Wyldfire has an opinion that I dont agree with, I may say something, or I may ignore it, but why start a revolving debate over it?

That would be like me attacking some 22 year old, obviously immature and nerdy little fella just because he attacked me with all the finesse and wit of say, Marcus? hahahaha. Sorry, couldn't help it.

Wyldfire WILL NOT let an argument go, she just wont do it. So, my point is, why derail a briloiant thread with tit for tat, when you could just stay relevant to that thread?
Sart, we HAVE disagreed before...and we didn't end up going back and forth. In fact, with most people it never becomes a back and forth. The only time it happens is when someone decides to attack ME instead of the post I made. I've always been very consistent regarding these little arguments. As long as a person doesn't attack me personally I am polite, tactful and very easy to get along with. However, if they choose to make personal attacks, I WILL let them have it with both barrels.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I Know

I wrote this post for another reason as well Wyldfire. I figured that it would attract a stack of attention and illustrate its point regardless of what its point actually was. If that makes sense.

Its a slight of hand/whimsical little post to draw out the same dudes. You do bite, you bite fairly easily, but then again, I dont get called bytch and slutt etc, I just get a U SUCK comment or someone will preach at me.

Hey Wyldfire, as you know, I rarely respond at all to women, including you, but on this one, hey, I will side with you.

After reading what Don Joffe and Aequitas carried on about earlier, who would ever bother listening to them again? Both 18 years old I think. Age, uhh age, I use to hate it, now I love being older...just gives me that edge.

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Becoming personally involved in a debate and being offtopic are not female traits. They are the traits of stupidity, which is shared by both sexes.

Wildfyre is not able to separate herself from the female that is being discussed.

She brings in useless advice based on the premise of putting herself in the female's shoes, and the dubious claim that somehow being a being with a vagina somehow gives her a superior insight into another being with a vagina.

I have a penis, and yet I have no clue what goes on in the minds of most other people with penises.

Being born with certain body parts or chromosomes does not give you a shorcut into psychology, sexually specific or not.

What's worse, Wildfyre is moralistic, giving advice based on what she thinks s right to do in the situation according to an arbitrary moral code, not what will bring the desired, concrete, sought-after result.

This type of response is basically off topic trolling.

The behavior has nothing to do with being female and everything to do with being a lame troll. Let's not insult women!

An intelligent female who has her stuff together emotionally should be able to advise a guy how to play a girl without feeling that she is that girl.

I'd certainly advise a girl how to play a guy, without feeling that he and I are part of some brotherhood because we both have a Y chromosome or penis, and therefore I'm being some kind of traitor by helping the enemy.

Anyone who feels a special fellowship with someone because of race, gender or whatever, is just a bigoted nutcase.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is a natural result of a mini crisis on SoSuave.. seduction advice heading towards AFC land.....

Women... you must recognise that on this forum...fundamentally and as a basis..., us men want Pu$$y in the fastest, most cost effective way possible ... And we want it without consideration of the cost to a women and allow us the indulgence of factoring in her feelings only if it suits us to do so. We want to dominate a women and make her submit.

Is that OK? or is that OK?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf you you going on about, Sart?!?

What is it that u say that I was going on about? And as far as people listening to my advice, well I really couldn’t give a f*ck if you think my advice is good or not, I know its good, its good to an extent that people private message me and request on other peoples threads that I go look at THEIR thread and help them out with their problem... but yes Sart, my no one should listen to me? *sigh* Don’t judge people, OR their knowledge unless you have PROOF that their advice is bad. I have over 1000 posts, if u can find me JUST 1 or 2 of them where my advise is bad, then I might agree with you about "people not listening to what I have to say"... Happy post hunting, chump.

And what I said earlier in this thread was not tuning anyone, it was just trying to help Wyldfire overcome the current problem of people "attacking" her. And if you think you know "better" because of your age, then think again! I'll out-do you ANY DAY when it comes to women, I don’t care HOW much of a "Don Juan" u THINK u are. Now f*ck you and have a nice day.

Laterz...

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sart and Centaurion: Ill out JUAN you any day of the week, bring it on.

The Rake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ms. Wyldfire has posted over 4,000 times on this forum so she's a certified Donna Juanita. Her accomplished debating skills put her in good stead with anyone who endeavors to take her on a spirited verbal joust. Her sense of logic makes me wonder if she shouldn't have answered her calling in life by practising law with Bailey, Cochrane and Shapiro, Attorneys at Law;)

I have no problems with Wyldfire's posts although I don't agree with her 100%. Her perspective is overwhelmingly female, thus she gives advice based on what she thinks how men and women ought to be treated. She does feel for men and how society has basically castrated males at every turn. She wants men to be men and not girly men.

Status
Not open for further replies.