Ignore Wyldfire....please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against Wyldfire personally, her stuff doesn't worry me, but have you noticed a recurring theme?

You get a interesting thread, SHE responds, someone attacks, she defends, another attacks and......guess what? The actual POINT! of the bloddy thread is lost in this childish crap.

Either learn to take her two cents as just and opinion, or ignore her, or at least stick to the blooody topic. I don't really blame her, except that she just can't let anything go, always responds. You end up with, seriously, three quotes of attack and counterattack in a row....She can't let it go, so someone here has to be the man and let it go.

Is she an AW? WHO CARES. I would welcome her input if 1. Dudes could take it as just another opinion, or 2. If she just let the damn arguments go.

Number 2 is not going to happen, she PROVES her female traits every single time, but what is your excuse. Why do you let a female rattle you, even change the basic discussion you were having.

I guess that at the very least it is illustrative of the very thing WE are trying to overcome. If we cant overcome it on the net, we are totally fukced in real life.

Marcus

Don Juan
Reaction score
??????????????????

its a message board aint thats what its about , opinion ? dont get your nickers in a twist!!!!!!!!!

and you wrote so much to u must be mad

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THANKS

Marcus, thanks for proving my point
My point is valid marcus, even if you dont agree.

Marcus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: THANKS

Originally posted by Sart
Marcus, thanks for proving my point
My point is valid marcus, even if you dont agree.
sorry , U SUCK!!!!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sart
I have nothing against Wyldfire personally, her stuff doesn't worry me, but have you noticed a recurring theme?

You get a interesting thread, SHE responds, someone attacks, she defends, another attacks and......guess what? The actual POINT! of the bloddy thread is lost in this childish crap.

Either learn to take her two cents as just and opinion, or ignore her, or at least stick to the blooody topic. I don't really blame her, except that she just can't let anything go, always responds. You end up with, seriously, three quotes of attack and counterattack in a row....She can't let it go, so someone here has to be the man and let it go.

Is she an AW? WHO CARES. I would welcome her input if 1. Dudes could take it as just another opinion, or 2. If she just let the damn arguments go.

Number 2 is not going to happen, she PROVES her female traits every single time, but what is your excuse. Why do you let a female rattle you, even change the basic discussion you were having.

I guess that at the very least it is illustrative of the very thing WE are trying to overcome. If we cant overcome it on the net, we are totally fukced in real life.
Sart...you are a wise man. You see...I would very much prefer NOT to argue and just be taken as any other poster. In fact...I worked VERY hard when I first came to this site to get to that point.

And you're right...I won't let arguments go because I will NOT tolerate being disrespected, have my posts unfairly criticized JUST because I happen to be female or have someone tell me who or how I am when they've never even met me before. As I said before...I worked TOO hard to become a respected member of this forum to sit back and allow some newer member attempt to discredit me for nothing more than being a woman. If my advice was sh*t I wouldn't have posts in the bible. All I want is to be shown the same common courtesy that everyone else here is shown and anything less is unacceptable to me.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. Take it easy! It's a friggin' forum. So what if she does this or that? You're telling us to ignore her. Yet you went to the point where you created a thread telling us how she stinks. Dude. Take your own advice and ignore her yourself!

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
No crap, look how I was attacked in this thread and I wasn't even really directing what I said at her. I infer submission and she goes haywire.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70857&perpage=20&pagenumber=2
Now who is the one attempting to de-rail THIS thread by attempting to bring up sh*t from another thread here? That would be you...

And the ONLY reason I went "beserk" is because YOU (while never having even MET me before) informed me that I am "submissive" after I clearly stated that I'm not. Then YOU chose to argue with me and keep saying I am. Yep...my relentless arguing the point certainly illustrates how incredibly "submissive" I truly am....dork.

:rolleyes:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Keeper
Dude. Take it easy! It's a friggin' forum. So what if she does this or that? You're telling us to ignore her. Yet you went to the point where you created a thread telling us how she stinks. Dude. Take your own advice and ignore her yourself!
Actually...I don't think Sart has a problem with my input on the topics. I actually give very good advice. The problem is that there are a few younger guys who keep attacking and insulting me every time I post. Although they won't admit it, they do this because they are under the false belief that insulting me (because I am the most prominent woman on this site) will make them look more like a "DJ" and will impress the other guys. I refuse to let them get away with it and defend myself, argue my point and get them so worked up they look weak and emotional. After that, they usually learn their lesson and knock it off. But there always seems to be some other fool who is convinced they will have a different fate than the one before them. It's a pain for the other posters until it stops. Eventually it will die down, it always does. But in the meantime it can get both frustrating and unpleasant.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire

Although they won't admit it, they do this because they are under the false belief that insulting me (because I am the most prominent woman on this site) will make them look more like a "DJ" and will impress the other guys.
Hmmm... that's a pretty insulting and pessimistic thing to say, especially considering you havn't met these people. Are you sure you don't elevate yourself too much? Oh precious prominent princess?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I actually seem to recall that I never said that submission was a bad thing. However, I do recall you saying that submission was a bad thing even to the point to where it was equated to slavery, which I disagreed with.
No...you kept telling me that I am "submissive" despite the fact that I told you repeatedly that I am not. That is what the argument was over. I would have no reason to defend myself over your opinion about whether "submission" is positive or negative because I frankly don't give a damn about that. However, I DO take issue with someone who does NOT know me insisting that they know me better than I do.

I'm sure Sart will really respect you for how quickly you de-railed his thread. You're such a girl...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Keeper
Hmmm... that's a pretty insulting and pessimistic thing to say, especially considering you havn't met these people. Are you sure you don't elevate yourself too much? Oh precious prominent princess?
Well Keeper...in most of the cases it is really obvious. That's not saying that sometimes it's not the case...but quite often it is. There are plenty of guys who disagree with posts I have made who don't make it about me being a woman. Those aren't the ones I'm talking about. However, when I have a reputation as being an anti-feminist and am repeatedly called a feminist by a poster it's quite clear that they aren't simply disagreeing with my opinion, but rather are attacking and attempting to discredit me just for being a woman who they ASSUME is a feminist.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on earth are you making "Ignore Wyldfire" the underlying meaning behind that is "I NEED YOU WYLDFIRE" - whats your AFC problem? By making thread's with her name you are automatically egoboosting her, she is an attetion *****.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Well Keeper...in most of the cases it is really obvious. That's not saying that sometimes it's not the case...but quite often it is. There are plenty of guys who disagree with posts I have made who don't make it about me being a woman. Those aren't the ones I'm talking about. However, when I have a reputation as being an anti-feminist and am repeatedly called a feminist by a poster it's quite clear that they aren't simply disagreeing with my opinion, but rather are attacking and attempting to discredit me just for being a woman who they ASSUME is a feminist.

Haha. And you consider that odd? Cummon. These guys are trained not to give in to women. You will never get ahead on these forums... why? Because, as you mentioned, these guys are DJ's. Thus they simply will not be all kind and afc to you. Personally, I wonder why you ever came to a site that teaches men how to be a step-ahead when dealing with women. Some people here will NEVER stop competing with you.

You're a weird one. Aha... I'll give you that much.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You've got to be kidding me ... manipulation at its finest.
Actually, "manipulation" would be jumping onto a thread someone else started and claiming you were attacked by someone when, in fact, you were the one who made the initial attack. Doing so was a blatant attempt to manipulate the readers of this thread into sympathizing with you and buying into the farce that you are an innocent victim in the argument you started. This was your way of yet again attempting to discredit me...and again, I am not going to sit idly by and allow you to get away with such complete and utter bullsh*t.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see a reason to appologize for something I didn't start, and I don't understand why there is such a degree of personalization over a matter of simple female physiology and outlook. If you want to take this personal, then it is none of my concern and I have no reason to apologize for some personal problem that I had no thought or purpose of incurring.

I suppose you could continue your insults, but I never intended to disrespect you; in fact I have a little less respect for you now the way I have been treated. But that is no reason for me to treat you the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.