Ignore Luke Skywalker... troll

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Haha, I think you guys want to eliminate all virgins over the age of 30 from this site!:)
Men over 30 should not be virgins though most who post on these sites are even though they claim to be real pimps and players.
Real Don Juans don't sit in front of a computer typing in advice from their so many successful pick ups in the feild they are always in the feild pulling the babes they want to keep their techniques of doing this a secret so they can keep enjoying their fvcking of these gorgeous ladies why tell everyone about it unless your a real tool.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
You should live a week in my shoes. My mom is very close to the Lord, and the eyes of God are in every place beholding the evil and the good. Everything you do is being recorded in books. Of course my mom would know that as the Lord would reveal anything contrary to her, although she's not going to directly intervene, she'd just be 'in on it'.

Anyway, yeah, you could say that 'getting laid' is a serious breach (mortal sin) with respect to my faith where it is calculated and deliberate with the expectation to seek forgiveness afterwards and evade any consequences, but getting married and 'getting laid' with your wife is not a breach, and is in fact encouraged.
WTF! Is this FOR REAL?

Fuucking is KEY to reproducing new people.
There are few people I cannot understand but these religious nuts are definetly one of those.
How can something that supports the reproduction of our race be a sin?
God did not invent marriage.
God wants you to fuuck, first and foremost.
Put that in your Bible and tell your mom as well.

Thanks for the comedy :up:

(this post was indeed written out of pity)

Sparky, you would not believe how big of a hit that song is here in Europe. It sucks.
I prefer the dutch version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HAUuwiqIXc

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly this thread is lame.

who cares i would rather type about something else.
if he's a 31 virgin? who carews

if he is a troll? who cares.

trolls only get something when you give them attention

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
so wat defines a troll? .
If they live under bridges and accost innocent goats then they are trolls.

If they are huge ugly mosters in gay movies about little people with hairy feet and magical rings they are trolls.

Beyond that I'm not sure...

JJ

Reaction score
i wanna come online tomorrow when i eat lunch and see this thread be 2 pages longer, i like this kinda entertainment bullshyt

sosuave isn't about seduction anymore apparently

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
i wanna come online tomorrow when i eat lunch and see this thread be 2 pages longer, i like this kinda entertainment bullshyt

sosuave isn't about seduction anymore apparently
Joey Jeremiah: How to ignore

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
i aint no goddamn john galt virgin

get a life
Perhaps not... However, you called this thread "entertainment bullshyt" and said that the site wasn't about seduction yet you created the thread Joey Jeremiah: How to ignore for the same reason this one was created (or at least it seemed so at the time).

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Perhaps not... However, you called this thread "entertainment bullshyt" and said that the site wasn't about seduction yet you created the thread Joey Jeremiah: How to ignore for the same reason this one was created (or at least it seemed so at the time).

actually i created that thread with a different title, but a moderator must edited it

either way i was pissed at that john galt virgin............

by the way did u notice that john galt said he's 23 and a virgin, and he dissapeared ever since that VT killer committed his crime...........

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
So, what other belief or life-style would you like to label me a troll for? Wow. Only two quotes from about 1000 posts. Is that the best you can do? Come on you coward. Post up some more. Pick up some more good quotes, you are doing good.
sometimes two quotes is all it takes to realize someone is a troll

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holland said:
WTF! Is this FOR REAL?

Fuucking is KEY to reproducing new people.
There are few people I cannot understand but these religious nuts are definetly one of those.
How can something that supports the reproduction of our race be a sin?
God did not invent marriage.
God wants you to fuuck, first and foremost.
Put that in your Bible and tell your mom as well.
I'm not particularly religious, but what I put in bold is a misconception. The sin is not in having sex for reproduction; the sin is in having sex for reasons other than reproduction, ie, for fun.

In simpler terms:
Having intercourse and the girl (your wife, in theory) delivering the baby = not a sin
Having a one night stand and using a condom = a sin

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brak86 said:
that's just a matter of opinion. Whether you believe this or not, both are neither right nor wrong. It is subjective. We misunderstand morality by thinking it is universal.
I'm not talking about the abstracts of morality. If you had read my post properly, you would've seen I was talking about the classical christian definition based on canonic law and the Bible and all that other good stuff.

I agree with what you said. However, the Bible (don't ask me to quote the exact verses, I saw that in a class about three years ago) says, as I stated earlier, that procreation is cool, but having sex for fun isn't. That's why the most fundamentalist Christian sects or movements believe in sex in the dark, under the covers, in missionary position (though it's not the most efficient position) and that the woman should not come to orgasm. Pretty boring, but that's more or less what the Bible says they should do.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, let's say a guy has a wife and he fvcks her and she loves him to cumm all over her face, so according to you, that's a sin because he didn't fvck her to have a baby? Complete BULL****T.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
So, let's say a guy has a wife and he fvcks her and she loves him to cumm all over her face, so according to you, that's a sin because he didn't fvck her to have a baby? Complete BULL****T.
How thick can you be? Seriously.

This is not my opinion. It's not "according to me." According to the Bible (and, from what I was told by a religious studies teacher, it's common to some other religions), the only acceptable sex is procreative sex inside of a marriage--in the traditional sense, of course.

To go strictly with the Ten Commendments--not my opinion, again--adultery is what God specifically forbade.

Exodus 20:14 said:
You shall not commit adultery
Deuteronomy 5:18 said:
Neither shall you commit adultery.
So, sex between a man and a woman who isn't his wife. However, the Bible explains further that a man and a woman should only have vaginal intercourse with the goal of having a child. That's all I'm saying.

Do I agree with it? Not necessarily. Am I going to repeat it one more time if it doesn't get through your thick skull that I'm not trying to impose my morals but rather that I'm explaining what the Bible says because that's the context of the discussion? No. If you don't get it this time, you can go f**k yourself, retard.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the Bible doesn't actually say that -- altho i think the Catholic church might

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred, yeah I know the commandments. Cheating on your husband/wife is a sin. But, if someone has no spouse, then they can't commit adultry, in my opinion.

Adultery: The act of sexual intercourse of a married person and someone other than the husband or wife.

So, if it's not a married person having sex, it's not adultrry.

Interesting. Also, so what if a wife has her tubes tied. Is it a sin for her to have sex with her husband? I think it's a duty for a man and wife to have sex with each other.