Ignore Luke Skywalker... troll

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
The Bible supports the idea that there are various degrees of evil angel's powers, with some powers occupying the air, in paritcularly the atmosphere - this branch of evil angels may be responsible for apperitions of the Virgin Mary in Fatima, UFO's and a bunch of light tricks and ariel magic shows and will likely intensify.
Luke Skywalker said:
You should live a week in my shoes. My mom is very close to the Lord, and the eyes of God are in every place beholding the evil and the good. Everything you do is being recorded in books. Of course my mom would know that as the Lord would reveal anything contrary to her, although she's not going to directly intervene, she'd just be 'in on it'.

Anyway, yeah, you could say that 'getting laid' is a serious breach (mortal sin) with respect to my faith where it is calculated and deliberate with the expectation to seek forgiveness afterwards and evade any consequences, but getting married and 'getting laid' with your wife is not a breach, and is in fact encouraged.
I have come to the conclusion that Luke Skywalker is indeed a troll.

It would be best for you to ignore him and spread the word to others. The more people ignore him, the less garbage he will post. All trolls want is attention. If we don't give, then they leave.

Quick Ignore Link: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=27209

Just click and he dissapears!

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, in fact I've been saying this for ages. Sadly most people don't listen, and continue to get sucked in by his ridiculous, pointless and trolling threads. :rolleyes:

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get a kick out of your "Just ignore him!" speech and how you made a THREAD about it.

SuperChillies

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for y'all efforts in weeding out the trollies.

Reaction score
Oh, right, thanks for the attention of this thread.

See, this is your intelligent rebuttal for an arguement you lost in another thread or could not respond back. Anyone who disagrees with your opinion or has a different mind-set about something is a troll. People like you just like to mess with freedom of speech.

Let's see, in the old Soviet Union, trolls were locked up in jail for speaking against the dictator? Ok, it's Call_Me_Daddy the dictator now, anyone who disagrees with him is a troll. Ok, what ever you say, you are the new dictator.

Be careful people, if you disagree with Call_Me_Daddy, you may be a troll too.

Reaction score
Hey dictator, people read and reply to my posts because they are intelligent.

I stand by the posts that you quoted on the beginning of this thread as reflecting my belief-system, and reality living in this home. This latest attempt to ridicoule my beliefs, and living conditions shows that you and your followers have nothing constructive.

So, what other belief or life-style would you like to label me a troll for? Wow. Only two quotes from about 1000 posts. Is that the best you can do? Come on you coward. Post up some more. Pick up some more good quotes, you are doing good.

Reaction score
why is 31 year old virgin Luke Skywalker talking with an attitude?

............call me daddy, be nice to him or else he will be the next to be a little TOO lonely and depressed

i got no words for you luke skywalker

people tried to help you before, and u ignored everything

you are another embrassment to sosuave.com

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Hey dictator, people read and reply to my posts because they are intelligent.
People reply to your posts out of PITY.

Because they see that you are depressed, and you have no women, and you live at home with your parents at 31 years of age. They try to help.

This latest attempt to ridicoule my beliefs, and living conditions shows that you and your followers have nothing constructive.
Followers? Who the hell are they? Never seen them before.

Only two quotes from about 1000 posts. Is that the best you can do? Come on you coward. Post up some more. Pick up some more good quotes, you are doing good.
I don't do requests.

This is all the time I'm willing to spend. I don't need to quote all the irrational and nonsensical crap you write. You will post plenty more. I have faith in that Luke.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
why is 31 year old virgin Luke Skywalker talking with an attitude?

............call me daddy, be nice to him or else he will be the next to be a little TOO lonely and depressed

i got no words for you luke skywalker

people tried to help you before, and u ignored everything

you are another embrassment to sosuave.com
You don't get to speak. You're a troll too.

Quick ignore for this guy: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=32860

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Shyly puts up hand*

Call_Me_Daddy said:
Followers? Who the hell are they? Never seen them before.

QUOTE]

I thought you said I could call you daddy...

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He may be a troll, but those two quotes don't prove it in the least. Even the Great One, Last Man Standing, disapproves of sexing hors. I'm a Christian myself, but God or no God, saying no to hoes is the natural order of things.

Step out of the matrix !!!

SuperChillies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
I'll post my ignore list if you post yours.

mine is simply those you and wildfire have caught

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SuperChillies said:
mine is simply those you and wildfire have caught
I got a few more. I have some idiots on my list, but mostly its those I believe to be trolls.

Trolls:
absolut honesty
djSlvt
Sean Cameron

Jockies:
ricorico

Fools that post crap:
PlasticSurgeon (recent thread about putting hot babes on pedestals)
Pakwah

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bah, ignore lists are pretty silly, imo, unless you're ignoring people who are trying to disrupt the forum and whom everyone else also ignores

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
An intelligent and opened minded person wouldn't try to sort everyone into a box, but would view each post without bias, and then make a judgment based on the content.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gmillar said:
An intelligent and opened minded person wouldn't try to sort everyone into a box, but would view each post without bias, and then make a judgment based on the content.
I'm open minded enough. I take into consideration anything that has sufficient logical evidence behind it and judge accordingly.

And I do judge without bias. I didn't judge them on who they were rather on what they posted. After a predictable repeating series of posts with just garbage and nonsense, they end up on the ignore.

Completely unbiased. I have not judged on their sexual orientation, race, age, or whatever. Only on the content. What it contained, how it was presented.

Is that not the philosophy of open minded-ness? Don't judge a book by its cover and rather the content within?

Answer: Yes.

Reaction score
Haha, I think you guys want to eliminate all virgins over the age of 30 from this site!:)