If your not gay, all guys are ugly.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your not gay, all guys are ugly.

That's the truth and why looks do matter whether you want to belive it or not.

Regardless of your "game" the girl was already PHYSICALLY attracted to you.

You just think you see ugly guys with girls when really those guys are just average guys who get average girls horny.

Your just not gay so you can't tell.

THE TRUTH

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you don't have to be 'gay' to see with your own eyes if someone is attractive or not..people are either good looking or not good looking,simple as that.I think people that say looks don't matter or whatever, think that they themselves are unattractive. you can kinda sense if you're good looking or not..thank god i am :D

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this guy is a troll and I'm 100% sure he doesn't know sh!t. Waste of a thread please deleted.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess i must be gay then :)

I can grade guys almost as good as chicks. I can definitly tell wether or not a guy is attractive or fugly...

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Socialreject said:

I can grade guys almost as good as chicks. I can definitly tell wether or not a guy is attractive or fugly...
DO YOU HAVE AN INSTINCTIVE NEED FOR A PENIS?

Then how the hell can you judge? Your just judging what is most easy on the eyes, not physical attraction.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SocialReject said:

Bvbidd said:
DO YOU HAVE AN INSTINCTIVE NEED FOR A PENIS?

Then how the hell can you judge? Your just judging what is most easy on the eyes, not physical attraction.
hey for a 'troll' ,he does have a point- i judge guys also but i never really thought about it that way... i can tell a good looking guy from an ugly guy,but because i don't feel any kind of physical attraction towards them myself- i can only ASSUME that he would create sexual attraction in a girl or not, because i don't feel any kind of physical attraction towards them myself..oh, wait a sec..i think it 'moved' ,nah- false alarm,there was a hot chick standing right next to him...phew, close call :p

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u idiot..

its the same thing as
defining a girl is beautiful or not
judging if the food taste good or not
seeing if a flower smells good or not

its common sense, u dont have to be gay to tell if a guy is ugly

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and if you're not ugly, you're gay?
sounds like your poor self image has crippled your self esteem.

Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
dude, you don't have to be 'gay' to see with your own eyes if someone is attractive or not..people are either good looking or not good looking,simple as that.I think people that say looks don't matter or whatever, think that they themselves are unattractive. you can kinda sense if you're good looking or not..thank god i am
Exactly.

Bvbidd you're a moron. Take your stupid, uninformed, knuckle-dragger ideas somewhere else, please.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
i don't know but this guy is hot!
http://www.mymegaweb.com/peru/images/smile bonita.jpg

or maybe not...yes, i do realize that i may have made myself seem really really insecure- my god i am hurting inside, no really i am :D

*sigh*
what the heck am i doing? i should be out sarging... :eek:
So that guy in the pic you posted. If he had game would he get chicks?

You ****ing retards.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
So that guy in the pic you posted. If he had game would he get chicks?

You ****ing retards.
nah, not really- but maybe if he wore sunglasses,a red sleeveless t-shirt,chewed some bubble gum and walked around like a pervert..then maybe..doh.wait a sec that was cortez from bad boy,never mind.
sarge on :rock:

i gave up girls for sosauve.net..much more fun,much less drama..this is my vacation :rock: yes, i am enlightened..i went from giving good advice,to okay advice,to now using this site soley as a form of entertainment :wave: theres free coffee and it's cheaper then a movie,plus when people think you're dying they really listen,instead of waiting for their turn to speak..

P.S.
*smileys rock*

sarge on

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously I don't know what to make of this train-wreck of a thread, but I do have to wonder - does this mean every woman I've known is a lesbian?

For chicks it is customary to say "she's so sexy" or "hot" or whatever.

Guys don't use such flowery description, but we can tell when another guy, given exactly our skills and game, could still come out on top 98% of the time just cuz of his looks.

Reaction score
To the original poster, Bvbidd, a guy's PHYSICAL LOOKS dont make him attractive, there are a lot of AFC nice looking guys out there who can't get laid at all. If you have read anything on sexual state and seduction, you will soon find out PHYSICAL LOOKS don't matter but far as our LOOKS, we just have to be presentable, dress nice, smell nice, be groomed, and have a nice style. Read a little more on the right stuff. Women are sexual beings and being sexual around them when allow them to see you as a boyfriend, talk about her for a minute and see what type of guy she usually is attracted to and connect with her that way to get a fvck. But no, looking like a greek god is a sprinkle of decoration on the cake but its not the cake.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if your GOOD ENOUGH then it doesn't matter, but you have to be GOOD ENOUGH.

Would you **** a average chick if she wanted it?

Would you **** a hot chick if she wanted it?

Would you **** a 500+ pound chick with a deformed face?

Yes Yes No.

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks do matter--but good looks in men aren't necessarily the decisive factor as they can be compensated for with personality and status. That is, so long as you're at least average. Of course, being good looking in addition to having decent status and personality is quite enviable.