*** If You Were To Go Back To Your College Days... ***

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the biggest problem with ppl going into college and wanting to socialize is that they go in with Intention....by that they just want to go in wanting to hook up with ppl, whereas you should just go in relaxed and just to have fun. That way when things arent going the way you want (because girls arent drooling over you) you wont trip because your intention was just to have fun and you are...

What ive learned from everyones post on this thread is just to go in and have fun and be fun and relaxed but not also to screw over your studies. College teaches us balance.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- for classes seating is everything. Get to class early and chat people up and sit with them, and then switch it up the next lesson, dont fall into routine

- cafeteria is gonna be a big spot. My first month or so I just sat with a random group of people every other time I ate. Sure you get some awkward silences and giggles but a lot of the other people i still acknowledge and talk to this day

- Join a club and whatever else you can

- Hit the gym/court/track. You can meet a lot of people that you wouldnt meet in your usual day

- Never chill in your room too much. Be the guy that pops by other peoples rooms

- Public transportation is the way to go. Every starts pinching pennies sooner or later in college, and some schools have the bus passes for free so cash in, because a lot of people are.

- Look at bulletin boards, school papers, emails or flyers. With such a large amount of people, you can easily miss the big party or the chances to meet people that are interested in the same thing as you. There are no school announcements in university, no assemblies, nothing.

- HIT UP YOUR ORIENTATION DAYS. Everyone is in that happy zone, in a new environment and with newfound unfelt freedom. The first couple of days can help your social status and circle immensely. In fact im going back for my 2nd year but imma try and sneak into orienation for some fresh blood :)