If you look like a nerd, you're screwed

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more caffeine for you. Get back on that c0ck.
ok..ur cool...a guy comes and spreads bad advice..he has been doing it since he joined the forum.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, I realized something. If you took james bond, gave him a gut, shaggy hair, bad posture, pale skin and made him fidget, he would not be hot. In the same vein: If you took the above guy, made him exercise, stand up straight, gave him a bangin hair cut and wardrobe, he would be "hot". As long as you're not to extremely odd looking, you can become attractive.

Girls are born hot, guys learn to be.

Game, blouses... :)

someperson1987

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
See, I realized something. If you took james bond, gave him a gut, shaggy hair, bad posture, pale skin and made him fidget, he would not be hot. In the same vein: If you took the above guy, made him exercise, stand up straight, gave him a bangin hair cut and wardrobe, he would be "hot". As long as you're not to extremely odd looking, you can become attractive.

IMO, Great advice.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee

you just learned that?

Last time I checked girls had to do the same thing to be hot including wear makeup.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
Not unless there are actually 9 other guys who drive around a blue 69' nova and blast metalli-crap all day

F*cking Poser.
I don't have 10 different names to repost the same thing. But I think this message is really imporant so I'm recycling it.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Listen up dont torture nerds, they are useful. Use their brain power and nerd knowledge to your advantage...sometimes they can help you out of crazy circumstances.