If you like a girl who works at a coffee shop,

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what would be your strategy to ask her out? would you just talk to her about stuff and hope she likes you over time?

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
*BUMP*
what a shameless way to increase your postcount.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell does anyone who registered in JANUARY of '06 have over 500 posts?

Seriously, if you're spending that much time on this site...

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really?!?!

You guys have no clue do you? You also bring up something you could have PMed me about in another guys thread.

Mod's could you delete the posts that are useless here? I want a few people to respond to this thread. I don't want it to be bombarded with rule breaking thumpers.

PS reset my post count as well, as well delete my title, it is useless.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had success with a coffee shop girl in the past. First off you have to realize many of the guys and perhaps some of the women that are customers there are in to this chick. But that is okay because most of them are wimps and too afraid to ask her out, while you are a DJ.

My suggestion is if possible try and go in there when the store is note quite as busy. From there it is just the basics: smile, eye contact, throw in some kino, and tease her. I have had success in the past with the become a regular and after a few months you end up dating her approach, but I actually oppose that way now. It is a waste of time, $$$, and effort. I would say within the first couple of times you go in there you need to ask. While you are doing the above and having a great conversation act like you are in a hurry to get somewhere (besides just in her panties) and tell her you should continue the conversation later, # close her, get the # and split.

Then on your way home go into the other 5 coffee shops you pass and repeat the process. By the end of the day you will have a fresh stack of phone #'s and will have so much caffeine in you that you'll stay awake for a week.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her out for coffee. She must like coffee if she works in a shop.

Then **** her.

Machina

Reaction score
I work at a coffee shop with a lot of girls, and trust me, the last thing you want to do is ask a girl who works in a coffee shop out for coffee. The girls I work with are pretty hot, and have had guys ask them on coffee dates while they are working, and pretty much all of them said it was too cheesy.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go in and have some fun with her. Don't worry about the out come, that is added pressure you don't need.

Tease her (as CGE333 said), make her laugh, give her a thrill, get her blood flowing, make her feel happy she decided to come into work that day. Once you start doing all these things, she will start to assoicate these good feelings with 'you' (this is very powerful).

Once you see her feeling comfortable with you (she'll drop hints, look for them), then get her email or number on your way out the door.

Note: A girl doesn't like you over time, it doesn't work that way. If she decides to F your brains out, it happens very, very quickly, so be ready.

Last edited:

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre-planning the conversation isn't going to fly. You just have to be spontaneous. Although you might throw in the "See, she's happy because she's working at xxxx" bit, that usually gets a laugh out of girls at work.