If you laying in bed with her and she says, "What are you thinking?"

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and I say, "What are YOU thinking?" and then she says, "If I'm ever going to win the lottery..." What does she mean? I had spent the night with her, candlelit dinner etc. This was back after Thanksgiving. I haven't fvcked a girl since the eve of December 19th, I believe, if I'm not mistaken. I'm just going over in my mind, what women have said to me in the past year.

~Vortex~

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in the hospital for ages and my player skills are about gone, but that was a good moment to start talking about sex...

What are you thinking? I'm thinking of your body over there against the dresser and me behind you... and then grab her and **** her.

Who wants to talk about the ****ing lottery in bed? This was just a missed opportunity ;)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why haven't you brought me a sandwich yet? I'm disappointed that I even have to ask.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd actually ate her cvnt hardcore after her question. Wtf was the winning the lottery all about is what I'd want to know. I told her that THAT ain't gonna happen. She might as well forget it, the odds, like how many gas stations sell those things, the grocery stores, the DMV, and on and on. I mean, B!tch, get real. I think she said she was an orphan as a child, maybe that's what made her have all these pipe dreams, like Little Orphan Annie, the Sun will come out, To-mor-row.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
. I haven't fvcked a girl since the eve of December 19th, I believe, if I'm not mistaken. I'm just going over in my mind, what women have said to me in the past year.
No offense, but I think you're full of ****.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I'd actually ate her cvnt hardcore after her question. Wtf was the winning the lottery all about is what I'd want to know. I told her that THAT ain't gonna happen. She might as well forget it, the odds, like how many gas stations sell those things, the grocery stores, the DMV, and on and on. I mean, B!tch, get real. I think she said she was an orphan as a child, maybe that's what made her have all these pipe dreams, like Little Orphan Annie, the Sun will come out, To-mor-row.
See, that would have been a perfect time to play the "If I won the lottery" game. Make some silly stuff up, tease her saying she'd always be trying to get your money, etc. Going into the statistical odds of her winning and the logic behind it is kind of unsexy. You also come off as a huge Debbie Downer when you shoot dreams down.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks don't really expect a real answer. Most of the time, "What are you thinking about?" is more of a question to pass the time and to 'connect' through language than to really inquire what you were thinking about. "If I won the lottery" is one of those things which everybody rationally knows the improbabilities, but fancifully musing on the 'what if' is fun. To speak the truism that it'll never happen is a buzz kill. Like Han Solo in Star Wars, "Don't tell me the odds!" Like Robert Greene advises in the 48 laws of power, it's far better to play to people's fantasies than serve a deep dish of harsh reality.
theunflushables:
See, that would have been a perfect time to play the "If I won the lottery" game. Make some silly stuff up, tease her saying she'd always be trying to get your money, etc. Going into the statistical odds of her winning and the logic behind it is kind of unsexy. You also come off as a huge Debbie Downer when you shoot dreams down.
I agree and this is called "Yes and..." (also agree & amplify). I'm taking an improv comedy workshop to improve my social skills and "Yes and..." is the centerpiece of improvisation—saying "no" kills the momentum of the scene.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
she says, "If I'm ever going to win the lottery..."

"Sweetheart, you just did." :rockon:

Cheers!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Winning the lottery fantasy discussions is another form of "chick crack". Be sure to pepper in something about UFOs, ghosts, tarot cards and astrology, and you can't lose.

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or answer something about having to fix your car, whether an Abrams M1 would beat a German Panzer, or perhaps just say you were counting how long it'd take her to ask that irrelevant question, "2 and a half minutes, new record."

May not go overly well, but it has a good chance of actually shutting her the hell up.