If you have to choose between...?

ChemicalBurn

Reaction score
Hi!

i have problem that have occured already in my life. When I try to seduce one chick i have dillema as usually become attracted to her other friends. Like now... I met this two chick in pub i got their numbers and generally i noticed Indication of Intrest in both of them but i cannot decide which to choose. I think that both of them are attractive and it seem like both have interest in me.
I just act in an indecisive manner :( as i afraid that if i ****ed up with one chick i would have no chance with other chicks from this circle.

k900

Reaction score
maybe you won't have a chance with the other chicks from the circle, but its better to try with one of them, and when that goes bad just go out and meet new chicks.

girls are *****es for the most part though, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you had something with one of them that it just made the other ones want you more

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have the same problem.

Until I realised that when I did make a choice I got some action. When I didn't I got nothing.

Never be afraid to reach for your goals. If you wanna **** all of them then you have to start with ONE.

There is no way you can sleep with all of them by not sleeping with one of them.

Once you stop letting indecision stun you into inaction you will discover that if you do a girl (well) her friends will want you even more.

JJ