If you have banged a girl out of your league

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse the oxymoron title.

Anyway if you have banged a girl out of your looks league, without using coke, money or excessive alcohol explain the situation.
And by league I mean you could not look good together.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several times.

Usually by not being like every other guy out there. I wasn't a ****y sardonic azzhole or a complete supplicating pushover. I gave them intelligent conversation, listened to them, and did the little things that worm your way into someone's pants like goofy gifts and inside jokes.

Granted most of these were girls who were in a series of bad relationships with azzholes so you have to strike while the iron is hot.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leagues don't exist. Even if they did, I'm pretty much the coolest, most interesting person I know.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ain't no such thing as a girl out of my league

It's either they are smart or dumb, the smart ones get banged by me,the dumb ones to stupid to realize they want to bang me

period

Fatal

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never believe any girl is out of my league. If you think you're not. They will also.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Right place, right time.

Sometimes she just wants to get b@nged and her looks standards go out the window. The first confident guy to approach, open, and not F up can get her.

Looks matter a lot generally, but sometimes her standards get relaxed.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
BabyFaceComplex said:
if you have banged a girl out of your looks league, without using coke, money or excessive alcohol explain
I never even banged a girl IN my league without using coke, money or excessive alcohol.

Joking aside, RedZone had it right - never think they are out of your league (or they will be). Your league is just what you feel comfortable with. Only by going past what you are comfortable with (feeling like you are out of your league) can you improve your league. Diet and conditioning are keys as well.

When you go out of your league in a woman's eyes, two things will happen:

1) She will bring a firestorm of hate upon you (but this only shows how much she cares).
2) She will secretly gain respect for you and (should you survive the firestorm) you will have increased a league in her eyes.

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
RedZone said:
I never believe any girl is out of my league. If you think you're not. They will also.
Not true man, I got shot down and was pointed out another physical flaw, so thats another complex.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
BabyFaceComplex said:
Not true man, I got shot down and was pointed out another physical flaw, so thats another complex.

and you accepted it! there maybe a flaw, was she without flaws? no, you just didnt acknowledge them or find them out. aim for the fcucking stars, that woman was wearing a makeup, a push up bra, false nails....her sh!t stinks, stop letting yourself being put down

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bang my wife every day pretty much (except when im tired) ... and shes been out of my league since i met her 19 years ago. Dont know what she sees in me :p But I like what I see IN her. haha!

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
and you accepted it! there maybe a flaw, was she without flaws? no, you just didnt acknowledge them or find them out. aim for the fcucking stars, that woman was wearing a makeup, a push up bra, false nails....her sh!t stinks, stop letting yourself being put down
I was really drunk and she was a naked stripper.
I continued non chalently, I know I am not a male model LOL.

Treat enough hot girls like your equal and you will get this **** too, I cant defend myself with these girls because they have like 1 flaw and its either b cups or a potato face which isnt even an objective flaw.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the OP is trying to ask if you consider yourself a 5 or a 6 or a 7, and you banged a girl who was an 8, 9, or 10 how did you do it? Obviously having a mindset that no girl is out of your league is good, but let's be honest if you're an average dude looks wise, you're going to need one hell of a game to score with a 10.

To answer the OP, I'm a pretty good looking dude (most of the girls I've talked to have rated me between an 8 and a 9) so I guess I have it easier than most to score based on looks only.

I just act very chill and relaxed around women. I never get heated or have a temper and if I do I've never displayed it in public or in front of a girl I'm gaming (anger isn't attractive). On top of that just being the guy who makes everybody laugh brings girls to you. Girls are more comfortable around you if you can keep them smiling or laughing. Don't be too pushy with the girl where you give away your goal (banging her) but don't just play the friend (keep kino going and drop subtle jokes or hints that you find her attractive etc).

If you can do all this then you should be able to get with a girl "out of your league." If you're already a handsome guy then this should be even easier.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much fallacy here. First, leagues exist.

I don't care how awesome you think you are, if you're a 5/10 by aggregate metrics women find attractive (looks, wealth, status, fame, game) and she's an 8/10, she's out of your league - meaning - you won't be able to get 8/10s with any regularity until you get on that level.

So, keep telling yourself 'I'm the prize' in the mirror every morning, but if you're not REALLY the prize (although you may be able to fake it to some degree with game), she'll eventually see through it and find someone who is. If leagues didn't exist, some fat ugly basement dwelling gamer should be able to pull the hottest pvssy with the 'right attitude', right??

OP - let's look at the metrics by which men are judged again and what you mentioned:

looks - you said 'out of your league', so that's out
wealth - you said no money
alcohol/coke - you said none and these can artificially boost your 'rating'

Which leaves us with:

game
status/fame

So, to answer your question, anyone who scored out of their league BASED on your prerequisites either had:

-tight enough game for her
-high enough status/fame for her
-got lucky (in the literal sense) - right guy, right place, right time

Now, I think I have hooked up with a handful of girls a little 'out' of my league in looks, but I'm fairly good looking so it wasn't by much and the rest compensated.

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
By M I meant she wasnt a prostitute.

Coke can sometimes get you some hot girls if you just chat to them and offer them some say at a house party or club.

Excess alcohol meaning the girl was drunk and had the beer goggles on and no **** blocking friends.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people who don't believe in leagues are merely succumbing to their normal cognitive bias aka overconfidence. Pretty much everyone I have ever known has fallen into leagues depending on all the factors listed a few posts back. Some of the guys are professional athletes and their women's looks reflect that. Some are shorter, less attractive by female standards and too their womens looks always reflect it. Anyone here claiming they are dating 'so far out of their league' drastically overestimate themselves and their women or both.

I don't care how awesome you think you are, if you're a 5/10 by aggregate metrics women find attractive (looks, wealth, status, fame, game) and she's an 8/10, she's out of your league - meaning - you won't be able to get 8/10s with any regularity until you get on that level.

While a numerical system is arbitrary at best, it gets the idea across. For a male, one needs a mix of traits primarily how they look and what their status is. An interesting point brought up by the article was that men who nurture their traits tend to increase obviously, but interestingly enough hit a 'wall' in regards to the type of women they will usually land. From personal experience, I can tell you this is absolutely true. Given that in the past 5 years I have worked to get in better shape and dress better, my success with women has increased but leveled off in regards to looks. If I posted pictures of myself and women I get with, some people would be like 'damn he's doing okay', others would probably assert that they are average at best.

My only recourse at the present would be a significant leap in social status as mine currently is that or a normal everyday kind of guy. As a result, I get flaked on like a normal everyday kind of guy. My income while decent is still that of an average engineer - how women view me is conducive of that. Thus without improvements in either or both areas, one would expect the results to be the same.

More to the point of the thread, I feel leagues exists but they give something for an individual to strive for. Most will not ever achieve anything beyond mediocrity ( ergo the reason to completely abolish this concept), but with the right combination of handwork and talent, one can effectively date better than what they would have if their diligence was absent..

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have all said the same thing when I say rate me all of gave me an honest eight

So if I get back in shape I could be a high nine

But like I said no biatch is out my league

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Women have all said the same thing when I say rate me all of gave me an honest eight

So if I get back in shape I could be a high nine

But like I said no biatch is out my league
If you are really an 8 that means girls all tell you you are hot, Zyzz was probably around a 7.5. The bellcurve ends at 7 and from then on gets rare.

8 means you look masculine in a bad boy sorta way not a goofy model way, street smart perhaps like a bikey gang leader or a night club owner and wealthy like you are the one writing everyones cheques, by your face alone other men subconsciously get the impression the hot woman you are walking with is under your control not the other way around, average girls dont aproach you because they are intimidated by your good looks, and skanky hotties call you hot all the time to you or to your friends, or atleast within earshot.
You dont ever get called cute except by perhaps your 8+ girlfriend.

Women dont smile at you they blush, cute girls can also stop and back peddle when you arnt looking, your friends might pick up on this.

This is what an 8-9 guy does.

And as the female equivilant has an hourglass body, the male equivilant is literally capable of mass gains beyond what most guys could achieve with steroids, and they get big fast, or atleast defined.