If you could never be with the person you love.......

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the person told you they didnt love you, then it would only be infatuation on your part. Far easier to get over.

If its a person you really do love, and they love you, but you cant be together because of the distance, this would hurt a lot lot more, because you would always be holding out hope for them.

gargamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a similar relationship with my ex

I know you think that it's impossible to LOVE someone at 19 years.. But it kinda happenned to me :D

There's this girl I met in 5 grade elementary.. I fell in love on first sight! Years later she told me she did too.. We were best friends for a long time.. For YEARS it was the strangest mixture of love and friendship.. We didn't part from each other for a second.. And then, one day, we just simply got together.. Till this day, I asure you I never felt with another woman the way I felt with her..

The point being - today we live in different countries.. We see eachother every three months or more. And we KNOW neither of us will ever have with another person what we had with eachother. And every time we meet, we can't help but being together.. In the biblical sense of things..

And I sometimes feel bad for my GirlFriends cause they will never have my 100% love, cause I will always have a soft spot for The ONE.. And we just have to livwe with it..

Be absolutly sincere! 100% truth.. nothing else and things tend to resolve themselves.. It worked for me, don't blame me if it don't work for you!

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:
Be true to yourself and to what YOU want.. I can't stress this enough..

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by friendlydays
If you love someone and that person could never be yours for some reason i.e. becasue of LDR what would hurt you more?

If you love the person and the person loves you very much, you two are very compatible and great together? In short, there's a potential great relationship.

OR

If you love the person but the person tells you he/she doesn't love you to the same degree you love them?
How old are you?

friendlydays

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gargamel

I know you think that it's impossible to LOVE someone at 19 years.. But it kinda happenned to me :D

There's this girl I met in 5 grade elementary.. I fell in love on first sight! Years later she told me she did too.. We were best friends for a long time.. For YEARS it was the strangest mixture of love and friendship.. We didn't part from each other for a second.. And then, one day, we just simply got together.. Till this day, I asure you I never felt with another woman the way I felt with her..

The point being - today we live in different countries.. We see eachother every three months or more. And we KNOW neither of us will ever have with another person what we had with eachother. And every time we meet, we can't help but being together.. In the biblical sense of things..

And I sometimes feel bad for my GirlFriends cause they will never have my 100% love, cause I will always have a soft spot for The ONE.. And we just have to livwe with it..

Be absolutly sincere! 100% truth.. nothing else and things tend to resolve themselves.. It worked for me, don't blame me if it don't work for you!

God, I can relate with everything you said. I know how you feel. What you two have is real love. A bond that is something very special and deep. Me and this guy have the same bond. Although we ddi not know each other for years like you guys.

When you said you feel bad for your girlfriends cause they will never have your 100% love cause you will always have a special spot in your heart for the ONE. I feel exactly the same, I know the guy feels the same too when we'l be with other person in the future. And I know we both just have to live with it too...

:(

friendlydays

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
If the person told you they didnt love you, then it would only be infatuation on your part. Far easier to get over.

If its a person you really do love, and they love you, but you cant be together because of the distance, this would hurt a lot lot more, because you would always be holding out hope for them.
thx for the input.

friendlydays

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gargamel

thx for the input.

friendlydays

Don Juan
Reaction score
gargamel,

This guy will always be special to me. I know I will always have my love for him. He has a special palce in my heart. That will never change. But how hard it is living with it? Emotional torture? :( You as a guy how do you live with it?

Thanks.

friendlydays

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to keep him in my heart and I want him to do the same. I KNOW we both will. But I thikn it would be so hard for both of us to live like that. :(

friendlydays

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you happy with your love life or there's something will always be missing?

sorry for many queastions..

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
I think it would hurt either way. I think it hurts worse if you can't be with the person you love because they don't love you. The initial hurt would be worse. but, the difference is that the pain will go away faster if you realize you aren't together because they don't love you. I am in that situation and it hurts like hell. I told him I loved him and he said he was infatuated with me. But, I know I will eventually get over it.

friendlydays

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jus_LikeCandy
I think it would hurt either way. I think it hurts worse if you can't be with the person you love because they don't love you. The initial hurt would be worse. but, the difference is that the pain will go away faster if you realize you aren't together because they don't love you. I am in that situation and it hurts like hell. I told him I loved him and he said he was infatuated with me. But, I know I will eventually get over it.
I appreciate your input.

Anyone else?

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by friendlydays
gargamel,

This guy will always be special to me. I know I will always have my love for him. He has a special palce in my heart. That will never change. But how hard it is living with it? Emotional torture? :( You as a guy how do you live with it?

Thanks.
I was once in the same position, as a guy. It is emotional torture. You will always both hold a special place in your heart for eachother, but it is not healthy at the moment. Cut most of the contact until you are both ready to just talk normally. One day you can try be together, and if its meant to be, it will. But for now, you and he need to get on with your lives. Its very very hard to do, but with many many months of trying, it can be done. Trust me!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we always just go for the things we truely desire ...

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
Love

Love is action. It's not words man.
I've been through this bull sh*t before.
I'm serious.

It's a 2 way street bro. If she is acting like a piece of doo, and breaks dates, acts busy, doesn't call, PUTS YOUR STYLE DOWN, tells you to change your hair, new pants, new shoes, anything involving self improvement, she is insecure about herself, !
Why? confident women don't give a rats patat about this.
I went out with a HB10 once, she ended up a f*k buddy. She looked like a model...I took her to a party wearing a golf jacket which way grey in color.
Like an old geezer. However the party was pretty damn classy at the ferragamo store in NYC, but I dressed pretty weird and she never commented on it!

"Don't be a fool when love really don't love you"
-some 70's song