If you consider a chick a "9", she's more likely a 5 in reality.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought the idiots who don't understand this deserve to be duped...

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reallyyy good stuff from GLL, should open a lot of people's minds up.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to mention guys will be biased and rate chicks higher if they're banging them, because they don't want to admit to themselves they're f*cking a 4-5 and it makes them feel better to say she's a 8.

Some do this, not everyone.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once worked with a girl who I thought was a 3.

I fell in love with her and she became a 10.

She wasn't interested and I found someone else. Now she's a 3 again.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People been saying this on the message board when some dude claims he banging a hb9 shows a picture and she is a hb5

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow it was like I wrote this article, I have been saying this since I was in high school. A lot of these celebrities are really not that hot. Halle Berry is not a 9, BUT she does look good for her age and I would approach her if I seen her at a bar or club. Scarlett Johanasen is not that hot either, but I would approach her.
Jennifer Lopez compared to the puerto rican chicks I been with or seen at the Puerto Rican parade is a 4 tops with make up. Most Ricans agree with this they use to clown on guys who thought j.lo was the hottest puerto rican.

Some peoples reality bubble just got bursted, my friends overrate celebrities to they get mad and say I am to critical and don't know what I am talking about. This is a perfect example of that felon Jeremy Meeks who just took a good photo in good lighting

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't date a photo. So why should I "like", "comment on" or even pay the slightest attention to one of a chick's photos?

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GOOD POST... Even I at times have to remind myself how average these women do look like when the makeup comes off. You can't put a female on a pedestal when she needs cosmetic help to make look better than what she really is. MEN DON'T NEED MAKEUP, thus we are the prize...

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
GOOD POST... Even I at times have to remind myself how average these women do look like when the makeup comes off. You can't put a female on a pedestal when she needs cosmetic help to make look better than what she really is. MEN DON'T NEED MAKEUP, thus we are the prize...
LOL this is why I love coming on this sites because of some of the helirious posts/threads

Men are blessed in that aspect that they require no make up, however you have the downfall of having a hairy face that you occasionaly have to shave unless your into this current trend of growing a beard which in my eyes I don't find attractive. Women in general don't need make up, however the media, society and men have made it so women have to wear it otherwise we don't look as "crash hot".....again another social pressure that we have to oblige by. Some girls may look prettier with make up but its really pointless to cake your face with it because its a fake image you put out and guys are going to see your make up less face in the morning after a bang anyway......hence why I don't wear a lot or bow to social pressure just to make more of an impression.

I think the underying problem here is men put themselves too much on a pedestal when they have just as many imperfections as women. Pathetic gender attack right here

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
LOL this is why I love coming on this sites because of some of the helirious posts/threads

Men are blessed in that aspect that they require no make up, however you have the downfall of having a hairy face that you occasionaly have to shave unless your into this current trend of growing a beard which in my eyes I don't find attractive. Women in general don't need make up, however the media, society and men have made it so women have to wear it otherwise we don't look as "crash hot".....again another social pressure that we have to oblige by. Some girls may look prettier with make up but its really pointless to cake your face with it because its a fake image you put out and guys are going to see your make up less face in the morning after a bang anyway......hence why I don't wear a lot or bow to social pressure just to make more of an impression.

I think the underying problem here is men put themselves too much on a pedestal when they have just as many imperfections as women. Pathetic gender attack right here
lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, most of those "no makeup" pictures are horrible pictures. I know plenty of women who look better than that natural.

Also, this article just talks about the face. Men are also fascinated with women's naked bodies. And there's no make up there.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Also, this article just talks about the face. Men are also fascinated with women's naked bodies. And there's no make up there.
Tit & @ss implants/pads, push up bras, tightening pants, heels for the @ss. No sir, nothing at all there.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
Tit & @ss implants/pads, push up bras, tightening pants, heels for the @ss. No sir, nothing at all there.
I said NAKED bodies, so that removes the push up bras, pants, and heels. As for implants, I despise fake tits.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I said NAKED bodies, so that removes the push up bras, pants, and heels. As for implants, I despise fake tits.
Yeah, my point was more there's "body makeup" too. I don't think most men go "I bet that's just her pushup bra" over "wow, look at those t!ts" :p

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
Yeah, my point was more there's "body makeup" too. I don't think most men go "I bet that's just her pushup bra" over "wow, look at those t!ts" :p
Or they may say both :)

Anyway, I think it's a silly thread.
But if it makes guys feel better about themselves to think that women are unattractive, have at it.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not about making women unattractive its about stop pedestrianize women who really aren't that great looking when they are all done up. I seen a lot of chicks with out their make-up and its pretty bad. I have women in my family who agree.....