If you aren't married by 26, can you still be happy for the rest of your life?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
What sort of grown MAN connects marriage with happiness in this day and age?

The only groups that think the worlds falling apart if theyre not married are chicks, AFC's and faggots.

You will have to settle for older and uglier girls.
Chick logic if I've ever seen it, this chick and or faggot must have forgotten he/she will be waking up to the same snatch EVERY day, and funny enough as you grow older so does she science wizard...woops.

Utter nonsense, you should be banned.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Eureka! Consent has a life of wallowing in his own misery and complacency to look forward to. Lucky c0cksucker that he is.

I'd like to kick him square in the ball ( the left one hasn't dropped yet).

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If due to relgion or upbringing you will be a disgrace i agree....

Otherwise the start of this post is the biggest load of dribbling bullsh!t i have ever seen.

I know older blokes who are not married but VERY happy with an active sex life. I have a stunning 23 year old friend (HB8.5) who has just been dating a 30 year old. As you get older.....age becomes less of a big deal. The day you belive you have failed in life.....is the day you die. No other.

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Consent... where can I start? You may be right, but why post such a ridicolous pessimistic load of bullsh*t? Are you trying to ruin our mood, by any mean? This should be a motivational board, not a board in which failures and/or frauds like you come and whine about their worthless life. Come on, you're just 26 years old. Life expectancy is something like 80 years! You've got plenty of time to find your personal meaning of life (and I hope it's not solely to bang a random wife, it would suck).

Repeat: why post such a thread? To achieve what kind of goal? Bask in your self-commiseration, waiting for us to prey on your self-esteem a little bit?

Now: you can do two things to change your life once for all:

A) Consider suicide. Rapid, not so much painful as your consideration of life and most importantly with no consequences for you.

B) Get your a$$ in gear! Be confident, think about your talents and the way through which you can change the space and time around you. And when you'll have taken a grip on your life, try and have some fun with the ladies, 'cause it's a game!

Maybe you're just a troll, one of these faceless losers that ruin forums with no apparent reason (maybe the lack of a life?) - in this case f*ck off.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you Consent? Are you married?

Your post is the biggest rubbish i have seen in a long time... and i have seen PLENTY of rubbish on these boards.

You are essentially connecting success and happiness with marriage. You don't see anything wrong with this?

If you had to choose between knowledge, experience, wealth, charisma, charm, personality.... and a wedding ring. Which would you choose? The wedding ring? :)

Sure, no cheer leader chick would EVER go for a much older guy! In fact i know lots of cheer leaders who are utterly REPULSED at even the notion of sleeping with the now 40 year old Brad Pitt. And none of them would actually consider marrying him either! To that i can only say "ORLY??"

You know... it's funny. Every time i think I've seen the most retarded, most simplistic and idiotic life philosophy... some guy comes out with an even more retarded, simplistic and idiotic one....

You can say a lot of things about idiots... but they sure are innovating!

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
LOL - I'm 46 and still pull girls that are 26

Last one was the weekend before last, a 28 year old HB8

I'm having the time of my life.

Limiting beliefs are for fools and AFC's

I would say that just about anyone that gets married is going to end up unhappy, not the other way around.

Blue Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ban an idiot for being an idiot!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can only feel sad for this guy

This guy needs to have more faith.

He doesn't realize how lucky he is that is isn't married to a woman that has no respect for him.

You play a huge risk in North America when you get married. If you don't have the wisdom to select the right kind of woman then you will be in for a world of hurt. Finding a good woman for marriage is very difficult if not impossible when you know what qualities are important.

The sad thing is that this post sounds like something that comes out of a womans mouth. I've heard many women say things like that but this is the first time a guy has. (hmm.. perhaps it is a woman)

VSIDEBOY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Consent said:
whatever, so I guess people are not allowed to disagree on this forum.

DUDE, if you disagree with this stuff then WHY THE FCUK are you here?

Go and post some stuff on cross-stitch weekly forum or cake decorating for beginners forum.

Personally you sound like your thoughts and post make you sound like a chic, ARE YOU???

:kick:

Seriously I don't ever want to get married, why should I? £10 to £15 grand on 1 DAY?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
two points maybe you need to think about

-you have to be happy with your self first. Relaying on someone else to make you happy is looking for TROUBLE.
-look around how many 30+ women are hot. Next time you walk down a street look at all 30+ women and see how many are actually hot, and be glad your not stuck with one of them TILL YOU DIE.

crumpiteer

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm 28 yrs old..still, i believe we have time on our side, as long as we keep improving ourselves and always project value...

Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Johnny Deep, Pierce Brosnan. What do all these men have in common? They are all in their 40's and 50's. Men like Sean Connery, Paul Newman, Harry Belafonte, Robert Redford are all senior citizens, and they are still considered sexy by many many women. That is the kind of staying power that we have as men.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes you can.

not all marriages are happy nor healthy, so being married at any age doesnt equal happiness.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only that, but you are most likely to be happy for the rest of your life.

Be sure to build yourself so that lack of female companionship becomes an option, not a condition.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rovalier said:
WRONG, quite the opposite in the west. Especially with the anti-man bias in western courts (hello divorce laws?) you have to be careful. This is the bull**** girls feed guys to guilt them into marrying sooner.

A man's stock value goes up with age and does not depreciate as quickly as women (no offence). A guy can get married and settle down at any time. I personally think 35ish is probably a better number - assuming you find someone worth your time. I know guys who refuse to get married and cohabit instead.

Seriously, if you think getting married is the only means to happiness, you are in deep ****ing trouble.

(edit: I had a brain fart excuse the terrible grammar)

Please see Cathrine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas

Last edited:

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that sucks

Well I am 26 and haven't even kissed a girl so I guess I'm screwed.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rovalier said:
A man's stock value goes up with age and does not depreciate as quickly as women (no offence).

Poor guy has to say "no offense" so the feminists don't get mad at him for stating the truth.