If You Aren't Good Looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanZ

Banned
Reaction score
You're not gonna get those 9 and 10s.

That's just something you're gonna have to accept.

RyanZ

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, maybe 1 out of 50 guys who aren't good looking can get those girls.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
point taken.

but seriously, i've seen tons of average looking guys pull 8/9/10 for gf's countless times in the street.

it's all about confidence, and apparently the average guy taht bags her has it.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is totally idiotic .. I'm average looking and have had the attention of some of the hottest girls at my school. The secret is to just accept that they are just girls and have strengths and flaws like everyone else, then you will realize that these girls arn't really all that and you can do stuff with them.

It sort of odd but there are plenty of hot girls that will date just average looking men;it happens more than you think and that is why.

RyanZ

Banned
Reaction score
You're a crack smoker ScrewIt. I'm extremely good looking and that's probably the only reason I'm with my g/f who is a 10.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should add a little more to your statement there Ryan:

If youre not good looking, AND not intelligent, AND not ambitious, AND smell terrible, AND have a drug problem, then theres probably a .08% chance you will get a 9 or 10. And she'll definitely have genital warts.

Ryan, you are bragging about your girl. I'm glad you think shes attractive. Show us and we'll judge.

ALso, basing your worth on the women you can score says to me that you are very self concious about how you appear to others.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RyanZ
You're a crack smoker ScrewIt. I'm extremely good looking and that's probably the only reason I'm with my g/f who is a 10.
i wish i was... now show us both your pics so we can flame you.

ask yourself this. how often have you seen 9/10 out in the street holding hands with an average looking guy?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl that looked just like that.
And youre not that good looking bro. Youre theory is out the window.
I think you came here just to brag about grabbin this girl who is more attractive than all the other girls you used to date.

Good job though.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can a moderator please ban this guy?

I bet thats not even him, ahha hate to be him... he looks soooooooo uncomfortable in that suit, you look liek your shaking.

ANd as for your gf.. hairstyle looks like something from the 80's.

You coulda picked an attractive guy to lie with bro.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is a troll; he has posted two pictures of himself already and they both look totally diffrent. I was under the impression that he was hispanic from the first picture he posted, but here it is a totally diffrent guy and he is not hispanic.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, the first thing came up in my mind when that pic showed up was "werewolf man" hhaha

that girl is definitely not a 10. sure if you mix it with personality then maybe. but in terms of just looks she appears to be a 7.

post a better res pic, then maybe we'll all take back what we said...

RyanZ

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, still waiting for everyone else's pic, and their G/F's. Come on tough guys.

rofl

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s simple when this guys posts about how good looking he is, instead of telling us when insecurities he’s hiding.

DON’T REPLY TO THE THREAD

if no-one pays any attention to this princess he will disapear.

And RyanZ

I think you need to learn how to stand up straight in photos instead of leaning into the girl your obsessing over. You will creep her out if you keep up that behaviour old mate.

And if you think your friend is a 10, you need to re-calibrate your scale buddie as i think your judging a bit rich.

RedRose1980

Banned
Reaction score
from a woman's viewpoint, Ryan is definitely good looking. but let me ask you this ryan. when you come on an internet forum and boost about your looks, what do you think people are going to say? idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.