If you are single, LIVE IN AN URBAN AREA!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
After hanging out and living in an urban area (Boston) I realized how much easier it is to meet women than in a rural area where you have to drive everywhere to get to the action. I am now back at home with the parents in an rural like town and it is NOT EASY to meet women at all....I haven't had a date in like 8 months. My friend lives in Hoboken and is meeting women left and right.

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I could not agree with you more. If you drink you can't drive. And who would want to take public transportation for an hour in the middle of the night.

Ben MacDui

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally but doesn't always work.

An old university friend of mine moved from rural England to Edinburgh (a quite large city) and told me that he found it almost impossible to have much luck with the Scottish girls due to the fact he was English and the rivalry thereof.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Ben MacDui said:
Generally but doesn't always work.

An old university friend of mine moved from rural England to Edinburgh (a quite large city) and told me that he found it almost impossible to have much luck with the Scottish girls due to the fact he was English and the rivalry thereof.
haha...So the Scots still hate the English? Probably, not as much as the Irish hate them...

dankane

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Boston

Definatly anywhere you go you can meet great women, all kinds of personalities and look levels

But the weekends are even wilder.

Ben MacDui

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
haha...So the Scots still hate the English? Probably, not as much as the Irish hate them...
Yep lol. I'm not sure I'd recommend him going to sarge in Londonderry or East Belfast quite yet....