if you are getting Low Interest or have been LJBF'ed, this is for you

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont get why you are talking about girls that you liked in 8th grade. I want the 5 minutes of my life back i took reading this post. :moon:

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Sh$t!

The key is deciding what YOU want from the relationship, not what you think is the best "path" to win her over. If you can't get what you want out of the relationship, leave.

About the sh$t I heard-BAR NONE-

"Dont make someone a priority when you're only an option to them."---Some chick said that.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, have you even read the post?

Secondly, thanks for telling me, and the other thousands of people who are registered here for the millionth time the same "LJBF theory"

I have tryed this method on women with amazing results.

If that were true, you wouldn't have typed in "how to get girls" on Google and came to this website :eek:

What I am getting at in this... yes, in THEORY you are 100% correct, but life isn't about THEORIES.. This was a REAL LIFE expericne, that took place WELL before I started going on the INternet on a daily basis, let alone coming here.

If you would have read my post instead of giving me the generic line, you would know that I did tell her bye.... TWICE, and ment it both times... I didn't talk to her from the time I was 19 until 2 months before I was 21, right around 2 years, then from March of this year until I think July of this year, because not only did I know I wanted her, I knew she was playing games and was sending mixed signals.

When I was 19 I told her that if me and her weren't dating, or at least talking, we had no reason to talk to each other, and I hung up the phone and didn't talk to her for 2 years... the only reason I ended up talking to her is because she sent me a letter in the mail asking me to call her.,. But you would have known all of that by reading the post:rolleyes:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you really want to know?

I'll actually pull out the list if you want

Labayu

Banned
Reaction score
Yea actually that would good... I'm kinda trying to work on something myself and looking for stuff I may have missed or not thought of

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this thread. Simply because I'm 16, and its semi-relates to me... not directly, but how I act/ed.

I've only been on this site since Aug.2005. And, this is probably one of the best posts because it actually has examples, and REAL situations.

You are 22 -- It says, and I'm 16, and no offense, but reading your post made me realize what not to do -- in a way, but also showed me what to do right (if that's what your intent was). <<< that was one long ass sentense.

I don't know if that even made sense, but I'm glad I took time to read your post + replies.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LBJF... change the acronym or something because that one reminds me of blow job. I like the LJF (let's just fu-ck) one though. I have, unfortunately, never been LJF'ed. I usually am the one doing the LJBF thing though, before they can have the satisfaction of doing it to me in many cases I guess, hahahaha, bit-ches.....

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why so long?

Well dude, you posted about self-improvment not about LJBF.
Even though i am 15 i don't give a chick with low intrest a chance with me.
If there is a chick that i like and she is intrested i go for the phone and date, and if she gives me low-intrest then i am done with her.

LJBF=Low intrest, and there is no suprise that after you improved yourself the chicks saw you in another light.

But still, nice post.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I don't understand about the original poster's post is that he says when they came over sex was the last thing on his mind, and then he says that is why they liked him , and then he says when the girl walked through the door, the first thing he did was take her clothes off. I don't get that.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how the fvck did this get bumped? damn this was along time ago

What I don't understand about the original poster's post is that he says when they came over sex was the last thing on his mind, and then he says that is why they liked him , and then he says when the girl walked through the door, the first thing he did was take her clothes off. I don't get that.
okay, even now I remember that like it was yesterday. At the first time, i hadn' tseen either one of the girls (kim or cindy) in 6 months, and a year for cindy. Cindy was all over me.. I know when she's been flirty.. I dated her for 6 months. she was laying it on thick. But cindy isn't the my oneitis.. kim was. Kim is a little more reserved. she literarly thinks every guy on earth wants to fvck her (and for the most part she isn't far off) and has no problem being reserved. Even with that said.. i knew Kim enough to know she was checking me out, but wasn't going to say anything in front of cindy.

Kim and I were pretty good friends, so we always talked on the phone (in the past). the next day, i started getting phone calls from her again. unlike the past however, I didn't have time. This went on for about a week. The next Saturday she took her mom's car and she asked me would I take her out. So she gets dressed up, comes over my house... and I just kissed her. because I wanted to and because she was looking hot as hell. I could care less what her reaction was. ovboiusly it was a good one as she couldn't get her clothes off fast enough.

I posted pics of them in the anything else forum. Kim is the Columbian girl and Cindy is the white one. I ran into Cindy 5 months ago.. she looks a lot better. actually she's pretty damn cute. Kim is well.. kim.

however I wouldn't date either one of them now. I'm on to bigger and better (and hotter) things.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpfromdayone said:
Basically, after countless paragraphs of useless bragging, you have told us that to avoid LJBF, we should treat her like we don't really want her and make it known that you are in demand and have other woman as options. Congratulations on getting yourself out of AFC-land.

In his defense, I enjoyed the stories. The best way for me to understand things is by experience. Reading "facts" or "tips" is nifty, but a real-world personal story is by far leaps and bounds better at getting the message across. Besides, no one forced you to read it.

Backbreaker, ignore whatever some of the complainers are talking about, this was a solid post. Can't thank you enough.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL

one thing you will never accuse me of is not having good taste :)

she's easy on the eyes. I'm starting to see more of her mom in her, which isn' t necessary a bad thing, her mom is an attractive 50 year old.. but heh. It's really just not that big of a deal before. Traveling and moving out of that town was the best thing I ever did. bAck there, she IS IT. out here, she's a fish in a huge pond

Donsing

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you shift your perception about yourself, other perceptions will change automatically because we always looking through this lense. If it is a mudy lense then you will only see mud. The lense consists of how you view yourself, others, and world as a whole. Enjoy :rock:

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a fine line a guy can walk on though between the friendszone and relationship area. I say this because a friend who's just a friend you don't flirt with and act unnatural around.

a girl that allows this to happen is has not put in the friendszone more or less your on deck and she's waiting for you to do something that just blows her away, or perhaps she's attempting to sheild you away because of the fact that your close to her. or a a list of other things. none of them bad just annoying and the average DJ should keep her on deck and work up other options so that oneitis doesn't set it.

with this also comes the thin line between AW and A girl that's just scared to commit to something long term knowing how it would be between the two of you. or maybe she doesn't want to lose a close friend..

Good people are hard to find and in my eyes if you find those people keep them around you. Because in the end its better for your state of mind knowing you have people to talk to and that care for you on more than one level.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl that allows this to happen is has not put in the friendszone more or less your on deck and she's waiting for you to do something that just blows her away, or perhaps she's attempting to sheild you away because of the fact that your close to her. or a a list of other things. none of them bad just annoying and the average DJ should keep her on deck and work up other options so that oneitis doesn't set it.
this is where guys get it wrong. See, this is what we want to think. However in all reality, she didn't think I was a great guy that she wanted to keep around.. she always thought I was cute, I knew that. but I didn't "do it" for her for whatever the reason may be, however becuase of my AFCness I was useful and good to keep around. then one day I DID do it for her. it's not like she was waiting for me to come along or anything.. it just happened.

if you meet a 200 pound girl and you keep talking to her becuase she's cool, you aren't saying to yourself" i wish she would drop 80 pounds" or waiting for her to drop 80 pounds....if it happens you aren't expecting it and you are like 'whoa... she's kinda..hot"

like I said in the post, the person she knew me as and the person I had become were two totally different people. not a guy that finally lost weight. i was skinny as hell when I met her. not a guy who had money now.. I had money before she saw me again and she wouldn't give me hte time of day. not a guy that learned a couple of new C&F tactics, not any of that. I literarly wasn't the same person. I had developed interst, hobbies, a passion for something other than her ass on my bed, and most importantly of all, I didn't care if she liked me or not.

Good people are hard to find and in my eyes if you find those people keep them around you.
She wasn't good in any way. she's nice I guess and easy to talk to. but the only, the sole reason I kept her around was because I wanted to fvck her in the baddest way. That's telling the truth. Not beecause she was this 'great friend"... now we became friends over time.. you tend to do that when you know someone for 7 years, but looking back on it, she didn't offer anything that anyone else didn't. She was hot. And regardless of how friendly I got, how long we went with what her and I called.. "that" comming up.. the fact that I did like her.. she knew. She would admit she knew. When she wuld get drunk she would tease me and show me what I "wasn't" getting. yet I put up with it like an AFC fool.

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes very true. Their perception is what matters. Cuz you can ignore them and they still wont like you.