If Woman Accuses U Of Being Gigolo

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you guys react to a comment like this ?. If you say no I am not it makes you look like an AFC ?. At the same time I am not a Gigolo so I dont want to lie and say yes.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not a big deal...

Her: You are a gigalo

You: As much as i might look like i could be one, i'm not... i dont play those games;)

Her: ok

Then u bang her...

Laterz...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was accused of this just last night with a woman I just met and spoke to on the phone. The funny thing is that she told me this after she told me that she loved the way I talked, how I made her feel, the way I looked at her; you know the the basic romantic stuff...

I just tell them that I could if I wanted to but it would be too easy and a waste of time and energy. Besides, I wouldn't want to cheapen myself by spreading myself out so thin.

The key is to let them know that you could easily be one but you are selective. And guess who you've selected at that moment? It's a easy ego boost for the woman you're with and will increase her interest level.

Anyway, she's taking me out to brunch this morning. It's easy when you ease their fears of being taken advantage of by you. Just let them know that they're appreciated.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman acuses you of anything, or makes a comment to imply or a question that seems to be a $hit-test, you turn it around and throw it back at her:

Her: Are you a gigolo?

You: Are you trying to tell me you're a gigolo?

You: Is that your way of trying to tell me you're a gigolo?

You: What, takes one to know one, huh?

You: Are you trying to tell me you like gigolos?

You: What, are you gigolo obssessed?

You: Are you trying to negotiate my fee?

etc.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like this one...

Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
You: Are you trying to negotiate my fee?
LOL!:p :D This one is going down in my black book of "legendary sayings".. nice:cool:

Laterz...

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, this reminds me of one time I had an online personals reply from some obviously controlling b*tch, who fired me back a little questionnaire about everything: attitudes toward animals, family values, parents, etc. What I do for a living and whatnot. Can you believe it? What a lame b*tch.

I had not noticed that her profile said that she was a christian who attends services regularly. Oooops!

So I had fun with it. I said that for a living, I visit lonely housewives in <well-to-do-area-of-town>, and I have landed a leading role in an up and coming adult film. Animals are good protein sources for building muscle, parents are meddling buffoons who need to stay out of your life, etc.
:)

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I have a question for all of you on this subject..

Have any of you ever been rejected by a girl because she thought you WERE in fact a gigalo? LOL funny saying that word.

I went out with a girl once and worked her so well that she thought I was. I joked around her shyt test when she asked me but she told me "Your just like me (she dated multiple guys at one time), I know how people act when they are and you ARE. I can't date someone like me in that way."

I ended up nexting her because she wanted to be friends after this stupid incident.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedKnight04
Actually I have a question for all of you on this subject..

Have any of you ever been rejected by a girl because she thought you WERE in fact a gigalo?
I think I have but I don't think we had enough interaction for me to notice that she was even slightly interested.

However tonight, I just got back from a date with the woman that I had earlier posted about. She thought that I was a player for some reason. The cool thing is that she told me why she thought I was a player.

Get this, she said that from the couple of emails that we exchanged, she felt that I understood her at such an intimate level that it felt scary to her. The only way she could understand that a guy could do that is if he had some special power, not really like a player but something different. I asked "Like a Don Juan?" she said "EXACTLY!!!"

So I just made sure that she felt that whatever I said was genuine. It worked, she's projected helping me cook dinner in my new house that won't be ready until June! A woman projecting you doing things together in the future is a definite sign of a high IL.

Well in a nutshell, I've learned that I must meter my DJ skills on initial approaches. Some women can become concerned about such a quick feeling of familiarity between one another. Play it cool until you can gain a bit more intimate insight with one another while in person.

Anyway, it was an interesting date. We're going to get together again in a few days. The good thing about it is that this one so far meets the majority of my qualifications. Plus she's a hottie that rides a horse, that skill has got to transfer into other areas (I hope). :D

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares. women will assume and judge men for ever. She's calling you a gigolo.......She intrigued, and i bet you can tap that azz if you put a little effort into it

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she calls you a gigalo, you're on the positive side of things. Don't sweat it.

Just keep the convo flowing. Joke around and get to kino, etc.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When guys and girls call me a man-wh0re, I take it as a compliment.

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that just for this occasion, every DJ should have memorized the lyrics to that "I'm just a gigolo" song, and break it out! :)