If U Live In The Bay Area Read This

sjchris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey if you live in the SF Bay and wanna get your game to a higher level then DO YOURSELF A FAVOR and PM ME OR AC/DC.

We're tryin to get people together so we can all meet up somewhere and do sarges.

So if you're one of those people who's just sick of not having any luck with girls then pick up your nuts and come out with us. At the very least you're gonna have some fun and laughs.

THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO LOSE IS YOUR FEAR OF TALKING TO GIRLS!

PM us.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PM ME WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER. I WILL CALL ALL NUMBERS MONDAY NIGHT, SO YOU HAVE UNTIL THEN TO POST HERE OR PM ME. Want your name and your cell phone. I'm not calling your house phones unless it's your private line.

This sh*t is gonna hellllllllllla fun. This tuesday, Newpark Mall in Fremont with me and Chris. He's coming from San Jose, I'm comin from Hayward. We can pick you up from nearby BART stations or your house if you're not hella far.

This **** is hella fun, especially with my car and the subwoofers in the back. Plus, I'm hella funny.

Last edited:

DonJuancho

Reaction score
yeeey.. :cheer:

okay, i live in mexico but still, have fun lol

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
This sh*t is gonna hellllllllllla fun. This tuesday, Newpark Mall in Fremont with me and Chris. He's coming from San Jose, I'm comin from Hayward. We can pick you up from nearby BART stations or your house if you're not hella far.

This **** is hella fun, especially with my car and the subwoofers in the back. Plus, I'm hella funny.
Do us well. :cool:

sjchris

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant make it because I have a baseball game at 3 o'clock
and I am only 15 so I cant drive yet. If I dint have a game I would try to go and ask Chris for a ride ( I live in Morgan Hill) but my parents wouldnt allow me to go (strangers) but I would say that Im going to the mall, but If I did they would ask why I dont go to San Jose.
Next time can you guys have it at the mall in San Jose?

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn I wish I could go... Too bad I moved out of California like 9 months ago.. would love to hear how it all turns out!!

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AC/DC said:
EDIT: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PM ME WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER. I WILL CALL ALL NUMBERS MONDAY NIGHT, SO YOU HAVE UNTIL THEN TO POST HERE OR PM ME. Want your name and your cell phone. I'm not calling your house phones unless it's your private line.

Bro, pick me up too--from New York.

sjchris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay area stand up

Hey bay area playaz lets meet up and spit sum game PM me