Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Do you love me?"

"Off course... as a friend...."

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all its kinda sad for her to ask. :rolleyes: However in my experience most women who ask this question are insecure about the relationship. They don't necessarily need to hear those words. They just need to see some more interest on your part which is natural if you are playing the DJ game.

Try this.

Roll your eyes and try to make a joke out of the situation.

Laugh and tell her, "Well I used to, but not anymore."

She'll most likely ask why not.

Then say, "Oh I just change my mind from time to time. If I fall in love with you again I let you know as long as you don't ask first." :)

Shrug it off like she's being silly and that will keep her off your back for awhile. If she's really persistant then just tell her firmly that you're not going to tell her you love her if she asks you to.

RoeCyris

Don Juan
Reaction score
a line i have used TWICE and both times it led to a posative response:

"i dont know what love feels like so i cant say but i can say that i've never felt like this before."

b/c if you dont know what love feels like, you cant say yes or no and this allows them to interpret the answer how ever they want. I know C+F is a favorite around here but you dont need to be a funny guy all the time. there will come a point in the relationship where she wont accept a joke as an answer to a serious concern of hers, so that line is what i would recomend.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can she talk with her mouth full?... what?... strawberries are good...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Just say "Well...I don't really know what it is I feel other than I like it. I haven't thought about it and don't really want to for now. I don't want to jinx things by thinking about them too much. Let's just keep enjoying whatever it is we feel for each other without complicating things by trying to label it."

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
without getting too deep or in detail, just say "what does this tell you?" go in for a french kiss :p

that way they wont be getting a real answer, so you let them interpret your answer.

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
run!!

j/k, its hard to keep going if a woman says that to you and it upsets you. good luck

b

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her : do you love me?

me : why don't you stick around and find out? :D

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good answers. Especially the "If I fall in love with you again I let you know as long as you don't ask first.". Stops her in her tracks...

Thing is chaps...this girl is persistant. This is about the 3rd time in 2 weeks shes enquired and every time ive managed to avoid a direct answer.
She tells me she thinks the relationship is one sided (which it is to a point), and she cant cope with not knowing.

She slams good and is real pretty so i dont really want to ditch this one. if I tell her love her just to shut her up, thats it, she'll get what she wants and go looking for other guys to 'fall in love' with.

Sometimes its hard to juggle DJism with compassion, y'know?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If she thinks the relationship is one sided with her being the main contributor to it she will likely end it before too much longer. You don't ever want the other person to feel like things are one-sided. Right now, you are in a position where your girlfriend is ripe to be stolen by a good looking guy who is charming and confident. You're going to have to at least make some gestures that will make her feel like you're emotionally vested in the relationship, too.

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Granted Wyldfire, but making those gestures you speak of has lead her to ask me if I love her or not.

Thats why she feels the realtionship is one sided - simply because she knows Im avoiding the issue, not because I am being cold and aloof. On the contrary.

If I yield I will loose her and if I hold out it seems I will also loose her.

Perhaps I am unwilling to take a risk on her but Ive learnt that once a woman knows she has you in that respect, she will more than likely depart to seek approval/supplication from other men.

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because women chase love. They are addicted to it. If I tell her I love her, not only will I have decieved her, I will instigate disillusionment in her mind and she will have nothing to strive for.

Are you with me on this?

Reaction score
She asked this same question to her other last 17 pimps who were "banging" her - don't be a fool and be the pimp that falls in love with her!!!

Say "No" to loving a HO!!!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reply with..

"I love you too. In fact I've always loved you. I think about you all the time"

lol

just kiding

say, " yeah I kind of figured that out"

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand. When your **** is in a girl's mouth they usually can't form coherent sentences...

I vote for a C+F line in this situation. Show her that you love her (if you in fact do).

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would respond,

"Love is something that isn't expressed through words, it is expressed through actions. So ask yourself, how have I treated you in the past, and how am I'm treating you currently? Then you will clearly have the answer to your question, because I already know what the answer is."