If nothing else works, do this

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy blue contacts.

Yes game can work wonders, but many people here probably will have problems even with a simple conversation with women and socializing in general.... it will be very difficult for them to become a charismatic person.
No doubt,once again, that a charismatic, ****y, funny personality can get you laid like a rock star, and I know a few guys like that... if you can archieve that personality even better for you. Many people who think game it´s a hype, simply don´t have enough social skills.

So why buying blue contacts (or green for that matter), because women love light colored eyes above anything, if you have blue eyes and aren´t getting laid you might have big personality issues, you might be out of shape, or you could have those kind of ugly blue eyes.

If you google something like top 100 handsome men (wich is a gay thing to do I know), you will find that all of those lists have at the very least 50% of guys with blue eyes.... here is an example : http://izismile.com/2010/02/25/the_top_100_most_beautiful_men_100_pics.html

You may say, that it´s 50/50, so what´s the fuss? First I said 50%, but usually it´s like 60-70%, so Im being extremely conservative. In most countries, man have dark eyes, so you have a minority of guys (light eyed) that are a majority in these lists wich means that you really need a very good symmetry to impress the ladies, if you are dark eyed. It´s much easier to be considered good looking when you have blue eyes....

Light eyes make you look exotic, even if your face is very ugly.... girls will say you are different kind of pretty or some sh*t like that....

Another thing that might be helpful is a tan... these two combined will get attention many atention.
A guy with an average physique, with a tan and light eyes, will score much more girls than a gym rat, although I recommend you doing your best in every area.

It´s kind of "drastic" change, but you are changing less of your body than if you went on a bulking phase at the gym.
And many, many people, don´t even notice your eyes.. and for those who notice your change, who cares?

This will make you a dramatic change in your sex life, I can guarantee you..

cheers

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Buy blue contacts.

Yes game can work wonders, but many people here probably will have problems even with a simple conversation with women and socializing in general.... it will be very difficult for them to become a charismatic person.
No doubt,once again, that a charismatic, ****y, funny personality can get you laid like a rock star, and I know a few guys like that... if you can archieve that personality even better for you. Many people who think game it´s a hype, simply don´t have enough social skills.

So why buying blue contacts (or green for that matter), because women love light colored eyes above anything, if you have blue eyes and aren´t getting laid you might have big personality issues, you might be out of shape, or you could have those kind of ugly blue eyes.

If you google something like top 100 handsome men (wich is a gay thing to do I know), you will find that all of those lists have at the very least 50% of guys with blue eyes.... here is an example : http://izismile.com/2010/02/25/the_top_100_most_beautiful_men_100_pics.html

You may say, that it´s 50/50, so what´s the fuss? First I said 50%, but usually it´s like 60-70%, so Im being extremely conservative. In most countries, man have dark eyes, so you have a minority of guys (light eyed) that are a majority in these lists wich means that you really need a very good symmetry to impress the ladies, if you are dark eyed. It´s much easier to be considered good looking when you have blue eyes....

Light eyes make you look exotic, even if your face is very ugly.... girls will say you are different kind of pretty or some sh*t like that....

Another thing that might be helpful is a tan... these two combined will get attention many atention.
A guy with an average physique, with a tan and light eyes, will score much more girls than a gym rat, although I recommend you doing your best in every area.

It´s kind of "drastic" change, but you are changing less of your body than if you went on a bulking phase at the gym.
And many, many people, don´t even notice your eyes.. and for those who notice your change, who cares?

This will make you a dramatic change in your sex life, I can guarantee you..

cheers

I agree with a-lot of the stuff you post on here but this is stupid dude. Blue contacts aren't gonna help a guy talk to women if he's so nervous he can't even look her in the eyes. It's like putting a band-aid on a broken leg.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not only that, they are down right creepy looking.

I had a pair of blue contacts a few years ago, just to try them for fun.

Relatives, girls & guys I knew thought it looked creepy from 2-3ft away, but looked fine further away.

It's due to the color being on the outside of your eye rather than inside. The hole for the pupil then looks weird. Up close it is VERY weird looking.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btownbuck2012 said:
I agree with a-lot of the stuff you post on here but this is stupid dude. Blue contacts aren't gonna help a guy talk to women if he's so nervous he can't even look her in the eyes. It's like putting a band-aid on a broken leg.
Sure, but let´s say that a "creepy guy" can with some effort, become just the average dude at socializing. The contacts will give him some edge on looks. And that was the point of the thread, if you are finding too hard to change your personality, go for the looks.

Gdupm6

Don Juan
Reaction score
blue contacts are going to look very unnatural on people who dont originally have colored eyes... If that was the case everyone would be getting green/blue contacts.