If I plan to live in the US the rest of my life...

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are there any reasons to learn any foreign languages besides Spanish? If so, why? And which languages? I'm learning Spanish for work opportunities and possibly to meet women.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are there any reasons to learn any foreign languages besides Spanish?
Self education, certain types of work.

How is learning Spanish going to help you with the babes?

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Self education, certain types of work.

How is learning Spanish going to help you with the babes?
@Manure Spherian I especially like Hispanic women, and some of them only speak Spanish. If I learn Spanish well, they might be more likely to consider getting with me for sex or a relationship.

What other languages might be useful for someone like me? I like women of all races.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Manure Spherian I especially like Hispanic women, and some of them only speak Spanish. If I learn Spanish well, they might be more likely to consider getting with me for sex or a relationship.

What other languages might be useful for someone like me? I like women of all races.
Millions of women of all races and various ethnicities speak English here.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked up a Spanish speaking barrista at the coffee shop near my work. As I speak almost no Spanish, and she spoke almost no English, it was difficult time. I wish I had more affinity for languages. I think if I spoke Spanish, things may have lasted longer.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I learn Spanish well, they might be more likely to consider getting with me for sex or a relationship.
Actually, my South American lovers enjoyed that I (pretended) not to speak Spanish.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
for a date or hook up, does not matter. for relationship, its best you know the language of the girl if she is speaking that with others.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Davidson,
Doubt that learning another language will improve your love life,but to learn another language is to gain another soul....As one ages keeping ones mind active is most important,I Dance,practice French and study Roman History.

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Davidson,
Doubt that learning another language will improve your love life,but to learn another language is to gain another soul....As one ages keeping ones mind active is most important,I Dance,practice French and study Roman History.
Good point. You're right about keeping one's mind active in old age, to prevent Alzheimer's and other ailments.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for a date or hook up, does not matter. for relationship, its best you know the language of the girl if she is speaking that with others.
I only learn the useful words...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt that learning Spanish would help you get laid with Hispanic/Latina women as a White male.

There are some White guys that could see a benefit with Hispanic/Latina women from learning Spanish. A number of other things need to line up as well.

For White, non-native Spanish speakers, I wouldn't recommend learning Spanish as a seduction tactic. There are far more efficient and effective seduction tactics. Learning Spanish as a 2nd language would have value elsewhere though.

A US born Hispanic that isn't a native Spanish speaker is more likely to get more seduction benefit out of learning Spanish.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I doubt that learning Spanish would help you get laid with Hispanic/Latina women as a White male.

There are some White guys that could see a benefit with Hispanic/Latina women from learning Spanish. A number of other things need to line up as well.

For White, non-native Spanish speakers, I wouldn't recommend learning Spanish as a seduction tactic. There are far more efficient and effective seduction tactics. Learning Spanish as a 2nd language would have value elsewhere though.

A US born Hispanic that isn't a native Spanish speaker is more likely to get more seduction benefit out of learning Spanish.
The stuff people come up with is so delusional now I don't even know where they get it from.