If I initiated No Contact when should I break it?

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, yea i've seen the movie.. def some words of wisdom in there. But the movie has too much of a fairytale ending.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
headFirst said:
Thanks, yea i've seen the movie.. def some words of wisdom in there. But the movie has too much of a fairytale ending.
Ha. True. But no one wants to sit through a movie just to see the main character end up alone, bitter, and writing on a men's dating advice forum. More realistic, but less gratifying .

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Ha. True. But no one wants to sit through a movie just to see the main character end up alone, bitter, and writing on a men's dating advice forum. More realistic, but less gratifying .

Haha, yea very true.. (as I sit bitter and typing on a men's dating advice forum), sighh..

Macek

Reaction score
What if the guy who committed suicide had the same problems with her? This popped into my mind after I quickly scanned the thread. Otherwise I think there is no other option as to go NC for some time.. I will have to go through that as well:( Just decided yesterday.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Macek said:
What if the guy who committed suicide had the same problems with her? This popped into my mind after I quickly scanned the thread. Otherwise I think there is no other option as to go NC for some time.. I will have to go through that as well:( Just decided yesterday.

That did occur to me as well. But sadly it's not my concern anymore.

It;s tough with the NC man. I have my good and bad days. But with her lately it was a constant battle of how can I win her over and I would analyze everything and check my phone from texts from her frequently.... and stress out when she didn't text me back for hours.. It never used to be like that we'd text back and forth almost all day.. Now suddenly she always busy and doesn't check her phone for a while.. I don't believe it.. But hey man all the little things add up, and i feel better knowing im on the road to moving on than dwelling and living by the what if's..

you won't regret your decision. But you will go through some tough days. I' only on day 6... and so far i've expierenced an equal mix of up and down days.