If a girls touches you?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl touches you a lot, she wants to bang you. How many times is a lot? What if she smiles if she touches you, does that mean anything?

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
If a girl touches you a lot, she wants to bang you. How many times is a lot? What if she smiles if she touches you, does that mean anything?

oh for the love of the god...

some guys wont know puzzy if it was sitting right there in front of them

Reaction score
why do guys post a thread that is 2 lines long and expect REAL responses??

u lazy azz troll

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
No, it means that she is a secret agent working for Loreal Paris skin products. And she smiled because she found a new skin condition that she could exploit to make millions off.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
michaelhctam said:
No, it means that she is a secret agent working for Loreal Paris skin products. And she smiled because she found a new skin condition that she could exploit to make millions off.
Uhh ohh...thats what i was afraid of...back to the drawing board.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off I am not a troll, I post helpful responses to other people.

pimpaholicskip said:
why do guys post a thread that is 2 lines long and expect REAL responses??

u lazy azz troll
I don't say much because if you do, less people will respond.
Obviously most girls will bang a guy who they touch a lot. So I was asking how many times does she have to touch you to be considered a lot, like 10? Since 5 might not be considered enough?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
. So I was asking how many times does she have to touch you to be considered a lot, like 10? Since 5 might not be considered enough?
go for 11 and then wait 3 months just to be sure.

Or better yet go read the DJ Bible and not quickly skim over it like its a letter from your mom.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
crossboss said:
I don't say much because if you do, less people will respond.
Obviously most girls will bang a guy who they touch a lot. So I was asking how many times does she have to touch you to be considered a lot, like 10? Since 5 might not be considered enough?

i like to go with 7... it's a lucky number, if she touches you seven times, you better fvckclose her before it becomes 8 :rockon:

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
i like to go with 7... it's a lucky number, if she touches you seven times, you better fvckclose her before it becomes 8 :rockon:
Because on the 8th touch you'll incur a nasty bout of leprosy on the 2nd Tuesday following the conjunction of the full moon, Saturn and Jupiter, but only if you see a unicorn humping a dodo bird with a leprechaun watching on the 2nd Monday after she touched you.

:D