Iam Doing it

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iam a AFC :D lol
iam changing my lifestyle iam going to do it!!!!
My feedback!
In my last job women are attractive to me sometimes, (maybe they are attracted to my eye cuz i dont take off my eyes off them when i was talking to them:D lol) They approach me (customers/co worker) and i didnt know how to react before. Now that I read the djbible and understand how the women body language work. i was hitting myself in the head after i read the bible. but u know its time to move on. also i look very very young they think iam high school grad 17-19 hehe.
iam very very confident to ask for HB phone # and I have learn to approch a HB and I will be putting this into test this week.

Now that i just quit my job and looking for a new job i need a place to meet HB. i have a lot of time now to meet a HB somewhere.

my plan:
after school iam going bymyself and eat lunch where maybe a lot of HB goes there for there lunch break.

next day iam going to the mall look for a job and look for HB. lol
or go to borders hang out and study maybe a hb might drop by lol.

do women like men by themselves or with friends?

Things to remember before i go to field:D
approach only when she pass the eye contact and smile.
conversation and compliment.
and ask for the phone #
(iam using the 3 minute rule):D

iam going to do this in a week and post my feedback i hope i can get a 1 phone # at least by then.
goodspeed to all.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could I ask you a question? Why do you keep "Iam" together when it should be "I am"?

Other than that, good luck.

MacDonald

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Saine
Could I ask you a question? Why do you keep "Iam" together when it should be "I am"?

Other than that, good luck.
English is probably his second language.

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it is !
but u know some girls loves accent lol