I will begin a strech program that claims to increase height

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After two months, I will report here to see if it really works
If it does, I will upload the file for people to download..

Lets see if theres hope for the vertically challenged;)

renegadejbj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there,
Not so long ago I posted a topic asing for help in this area. After searching the internet for exercises and other things that claim to help you grow, I decided to do my own 'home made' recipe for growing.

I am going to start on the 1st of March, and I will post monthly reports.

From all the articles I have read on the internet I have found a lot of exercies and supplements that could help.

Here is what I am going to do.

*45 minute stretching when I wake up and before I go to bed

*Calcium pills (3 a day, 500mg)

*Vitamin D (both this and Calcium make your bones denser)

*Vitamin A (to help the antioxydant process)

*15 minutes hanging with ankle weights

*Glucosamine pills (to make your joints and cartilage denser)

So there it is. Wish me luck.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't expect much. Are you ceratin you're growth plates are closed, if not, you may be able to get a shot with a lot of GH, to eke out an extra inch.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my legs are closed, but I think there might be slim stretching my spine a bit more.

Anyways, I figure there is no harm doing the program. Is free, and the worst that can happen is that after 2 months, I will have a stronger and more flexible body.

renegadejbj, how old are you? You should get an xray of your epihsyses

:cool:

renegadejbj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there,
How's it going? To answer your question I am 20 years old. I have read that your growth plates close around this age but I know some people who have grow in their late 20s, so it's worth a try.

Right now I am 5'9" (175cm). It's not bad, but I would like to grow some more cos my soccer coach wont pick me cos I am not tall enough. (He has this thing about everyone being at least 6' tall, like the German World cup team). If it was based on ability then I should be a first team player no problem. Last season (with the previous coach I was the teams top goalscorer, 10 goals in 7 games).

Anyway, let me ask you. How old are you, and why do you want to grow?

I am hoping to get around another 2 inches, then wear something in my boots to prop me up to 6', lol.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I am 18 right now, going to turn 19 in the summer. I am 172cm, so if I gain two more inches, i will be 177cm. At that height , I will be very satisfied.

renegadejbj, can you tell me what your program is like?

P.S your coach is kinda stupid. A soccer player doesnt need to be 6 feet tall