i went on a blind date

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends hooked me up with it. I wasn't gunna go but I decided to because I'd never been on one before and thought it would be kinda fun. :/

I go meet her and I see her, and this chick is ugly and like 2 stone over weight. I felt like running at that time but she was already walking towards me. And she brought 2 of her friends that just happened to appear after about 15 minutes.

I was bored and didnt even talk to her that much. But then she texts me later on at night telling me she really liked me and she wanted to make sure I didn't want to use her for sex. haha

Has any one else ever been on a blind date thats gone err bad?

Last edited:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
onyx said:
But then she texts me later on at night telling me she really liked me and she wanted to make sure I didn't want to use her for sex. haha

lol! She wants to f.uck you really bad.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing worse than friends setting you up on blind dates. More times than not they don't take into account if either of you have anything in common; their only criteria is that the two of you are single. Next time someone suggests that you meet someone blindly, ask for a picture and a bio, it's not like you can send your order back once the date begins.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
There's nothing worse than friends setting you up on blind dates. More times than not they don't take into account if either of you have anything in common; their only criteria is that the two of you are single. Next time someone suggests that you meet someone blindly, ask for a picture and a bio, it's not like you can send your order back once the date begins.
it wasnt exactly a blind date she sent me a picture to my phone..my mate didnt know her either really..it was a friend of her friends..and they asked me if I would do it

***** was ugly..she sent me a picture before so I would know what she looked like..kinda..the picture looked NOTHING like her..the picture she sent was of a cute quite slim blonde chick with curly long hair...the chick i met had a double chin and straight mousey blonde hair...i think she sent me a old pic or something

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents, everytime a friend is setting you up on a blind date, just know that the girl is always the one who will be getting the better end of it. Either you, the man, will be more attractive, because if she was hot, she'd be getting hit on left and right, or she'll have too much baggage.

Girls will look out for girls, so they won't care if she's not your type, as long as they think their friend will like you.

Guys won't set you up with hotties because, lets face it, guys are big c0ckblocks and they rather wait for their chance to hook up with them, or won't want to set you up with a hotter chick than they are.

young pat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster, you hit the nail exactly on the head, blind dates are never a good idea.

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Onyx,

Your experience reminds me The Office Christmas Special when David Brent met that woman with the scarf...esp, the reaction upon first seeing the woman...way too perfect.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
onyx said:
it wasnt exactly a blind date she sent me a picture to my phone..my mate didnt know her either really..it was a friend of her friends..and they asked me if I would do it
Damn, they collaborated to set you up. I say it's time for retribution! :box:

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Guys won't set you up with hotties because, lets face it, guys are big c0ckblocks and they rather wait for their chance to hook up with them, or won't want to set you up with a hotter chick than they are.
Gangster, I can't tell you how right you are. I had my best friend call a woman he knew - on my behalf, because I only met her once - to ask her if I could give her a call. What he did was talk to her to see if he could get anywhere with her, and if he couldn't, then he was going to mention my name as a way to bail himself out. I was pissed. He started sleeping with her... I was even more pissed. The best part was when she started mentioning me to him.

The only guy I knew that didn't block and tried to set me up with a cute friend of his was gay.