I was told i'm too "agressive"

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got back from vacation four days ago and havn't a good time with girls since before vacation, which lasted a week. So I had been getting a little down, nothing too much though, because I'm strong now mentally and physically. Last night me and my friends plans with these girls failed so we had planned something for today. We went over to this girls house and drank some liquor with music. This girls friend came over A who is good looking and last time I *MISSED* an oppurtunity.

INFO ON A: SHE IS WEIRD! She only becomes interested in a guy when they are not showing interest in her! The last time we were cuddling and she straddled me a little because I was acting so chill!

So when A came over to the girls house I was almost drunk I had liquid confidence and in the mood for some pvssy. I'll try to tell you to the best of my recollection cause this happened today. So we were sitting on the coach and I was just putting my arm around her, I would say **** like "You know I love you," when she would get mad. Because I also called her a ***** because she said she was a vegeterian and I said "But you love eating meat!" I kept on setting up for a kiss but I was getting the "cute horn dog advance" response. I also had my hand on her thigh and I would hold her from behind. I was touching her 24/7. After she got mad about my but you love to eat meat comment she was like "don't touch me!" (It wasn't like I was raping her.)

Basically after we had to leave and I asked if she wanted to hangout later it sounded like she just wanted me to leave. When we got out I was still buzzing but my friend told me I Was "being agressive." THinking back i feel like a tool. Please help.

I havn't hooked up with a girl in awhile and I had so much pent up, I just need feed back.

Last edited:

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest i wasnt all that drunk on a wasted scale id say i was a 5 out of 10 with 6 being drunk

radronOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have to agree. But lets assume you weren't too drunk. Trying to make jokes about someone being vegeterian is a HUUUGE no no. Remember, why are the vegeterian? Oh yah, religion (and if it's because they love animals then it's to the point where you can put it in same category as religion). That's one of the DJ no-nos. I never neg hit on that.

Also, when I try to kino in a sexual way i make it playful. From your description it sounds like you were doing it offensively without showing the playfulness. Also looks like you were enforcing opinions on her with teh whole "you know you love me" thing. Remember what Senior Fingers said. Reversal role play but always keep things playful and exaggerated. Should have gone marriage-kids-white hair route. Also, should have used a disqualifier or two at her since she seems snotty.

I"m a PUA not a DJ, I know hahahah.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
You sound like a future sex offender... No? How about not getting drunk?

Dutchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey srry to hear about your missed chance.

Well the main problem was that your head wasn't clear. You where drunk. And unless the other girl was also drunk, a drunk guy is a major turnoff for a girl.

Let me explain, me myself i don't drink at all, i just don't like alcohol.
And here is a story how this worked in my advantage.
I never went to a disco before with my friends but they convinced me to go so I went with them. While they where drinking tequillia, i was drinking cola, but that was in fact an advantage. Because during this first time at the disco, I achieved more then some of those other guys did in 2 years. I hooked up with a girl.
Because they where so drunk they scared girls of, because I was not drunk and had a clear mind, I attracted girls.
A true Don Juan shows style and knows when he has to stop drinking.

And you where also offending her, you was making fun of her beliefs. In that way she thinks you don't respect her, another reason for her to get rid of you.

Hope this advice is usefull

Greetz from Holland

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
You sound like a future sex offender... No? How about not getting drunk?
what are you 12 years old? have you ever drank before?

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dutchy- Yes you sound right. Girls that arn't drunk probably find drunk guys disgusting

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Void, in reading your post you come off as desperate to me while spreading the goods as you said "24/7". To add to that, you offended her. Let me remind you that in her mind you must be associated with nothing negative. Keep your confidence in check. Become over-confident and we have what happened above.

Kill that desperation man. Best of luck.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LikRetsam said:
Void, in reading your post you come off as desperate to me while spreading the goods as you said "24/7". To add to that, you offended her. Let me remind you that in her mind you must be associated with nothing negative. Keep your confidence in check. Become over-confident and we have what happened above.

Kill that desperation man. Best of luck.
I was desperate...and I guess she could tell. And yeah she does think I'm an *******, and I guess I became one awhile ago. I gotta change that.

thanks for the reply.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one of the DJ no-nos. I never neg hit on that.
I have to disagree. The only true DJ no-no when it comes to vegeterian chicks is the following : "Don't hook up with them, they're a pain in the ass".

9 times out of 10 they're also feminists, it must be some sort of package deal.

If you want to spend the rest of your life cooking your own food separately or eating ham in the bathroom at night while she's asleep, fine.

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dutchy said:
Hey srry to hear about your missed chance.

Well the main problem was that your head wasn't clear. You where drunk. And unless the other girl was also drunk, a drunk guy is a major turnoff for a girl.

Let me explain, me myself i don't drink at all, i just don't like alcohol.
And here is a story how this worked in my advantage.
I never went to a disco before with my friends but they convinced me to go so I went with them. While they where drinking tequillia, i was drinking cola, but that was in fact an advantage. Because during this first time at the disco, I achieved more then some of those other guys did in 2 years. I hooked up with a girl.
Because they where so drunk they scared girls of, because I was not drunk and had a clear mind, I attracted girls.
A true Don Juan shows style and knows when he has to stop drinking.

And you where also offending her, you was making fun of her beliefs. In that way she thinks you don't respect her, another reason for her to get rid of you.

Hope this advice is usefull

Greetz from Holland
What the fvck is this sh1t?

Dutchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
WhAcKeD! said:
What the fvck is this sh1t?
What do you mean whaked?:confused: