I was physically persistent with her.... Now she thinks I'm a SEXUAL PREDATOR.... wtf

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know too much
first of all, there is nothing to forgive, you did nothing wrong

you acted on those instincts, she did not say no, or slap you at any point.

but I reckon she was definitely into you and you moved slightly too fast. you need her to warm up like an oven

when she left, she had negative emotions of shame and guilt probably because she was raised in a conservative way NOT because of how you acted, she will then backward rationalise and put those emotions onto you, and assume that you acted inappropriately.

You did not
Hold your head up, and move on

theanomaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
$*&# test my friend.

That's what we call that in the PUA world.

She tested you to see if you're a tool she wants to ride or a tool she wants to jerk around. She's jerking you around because you failed her test.

Here's how that happened...

You kissed, her, she kissed back. Great.

Everything else was fine. Slap on the ass and "get outta here," love it.

The texts the next day is where you lost it...

Her: "I forgive you."

Me: Lol what? For what?

Her: For that attack

Me: You're messing with me right? (better response: of course you do, especially since you've been thinking about it all day ;-))

That ^ would have sent the conversation and the relationship in a completely different direction. Man or no man, you could have done her. Women cheat all the time, but they don't do jack unless you pass their "is this a man or a boy" test.

How do you know when you're failing a woman's test? The second you start to lose our cool and get "extremely disturbed/humiliated/angry"

And this...

Me: You said "I gotta go" not "no" and your arms were kinda around me too so I didn't know you were like "omg I'm being raped" in your head. This is beyond strange.

Her: And on top of that you grabbed my butt

At this point in a nutshell I told her listen, it was nice knowing you, but I don't see a reason why I should feel like I'm a sexual predator or something.... So take care.

....no good. She busted your balls and you lost your cool. Women want a man who knows how to keep a level head in a tough situation, that's why they test you.

You can read more about #$&* testing here...

Are Women Trying to Control You?

The hotter the women, the bigger and more frequent the **** tests...and they won't stop, even after you've had a little "badda-bing-badda-boom" so if you want hot women, ya gotta learn ta keep your cool.

Peace

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a tough one

When messing with Indian girls its best to proceed with caution. Most are so frigid you can cool ice cream on top of their heads. Those that do fvck are CONTROLLING BEYOND BELIEF. They have deep fears and and are totally neurotic, most of them want to be white in the worse way.

Many Indian chicks simply don't have a positive view of their bodies so they hate sex. My Indian colleagues at work talk about getting sex with their wives ONCE A MONTH...these are WIVES! These husbands are in tears they want to fvck so bad, their wives can cook their asses off though! India is a highly repressed culture, forget the Kamasutra those days are gone. Unless they marry, most Indian girls stay virgins into their late 20s early 30s. Some never have sex especially if they marry late. They'll have it for procreation and once a child is born, the legs are closed.

Indian culture is an EXTREME WHITE KNIGHT culture. Both in India and in American enclaves like Jackson Heights and Long Island. For a lot of Indian girls holding hands is like sex (I kid you not)....my advice is to bail my friend. This girl is on a power trip and NOTHING good will come from it. Indian chicks are extremely manipulative in their mentality and always try to dominate the frame.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SMS 48 said:
Do you think I should have apologized?
Definitely not. If my theory is correct and you came over a bit desperate, or if others have said that this is a test, then apologising is going to make that worse.

Stand by your actions, but just be a bit cooler with her.

Actually this situation reminds me of a very similar experience. I'd not long discovered the seduction community and was realising that some of my biggest flaws were being too polite and hesitant and not being forward or bold enough. I was on a date with this hot Italian chick, things were going well and we were flirting a lot. She asked me "So how would you let a girl know if you liked her?"

I leaned in...or rather I lunged at her and kissed her. She pulled back really shocked. She told me it was way too forward and she couldn't believe I did that. Considering we'd only been talking for an hour, she had a point. I got really flustered and things just got really awkward until she made an excuse to leave.

She text me on the way home to say she felt awkard and didn't want to see me again. I replied, "Ok, no problem." It was hardly a surprise.

However, the next day she text me saying she felt things got off to a bad start, but we should try again. I rejected her and for the next 3 months she kept texting and even called me a few times, chasing and flirting heavily.

Similar things have happened since then too. I believe it comes down to withdrawing that attention. Although it may feel too much too soon at the time, once it's taken away from her she will start to miss it.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, some of you may be able to pull girls, but you'll remain AFCs to the bitter end!

Girl:
- makes stupid joke about _rape_
- acts super weird

You:
- they were sh!t tests
- here's what you should have done

Why care about the "right way to play it"? She's a stupid b!tch who has nothing to offer! Would you accept any sh!t a girl throws at you?
Do you now get it why you are still AFCs?

Also, girls don't accept any whims and sh!t men have, so why should we?

SMS 48

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good posts, but I do not believe it was a sh!t test. I'm sorry, but what the hell kind of sadistic ass sh!t test is that? If its a sh!t test, its a sh!t test on steroids.

How are you even supposed to remain fun! when someone seriously implies you're a sexual predator? Its like being called a child molester or a rapist, that sh!t is not cool, and like someone else said is a very serious allegation.

Still disturbed that a 5/10 was not attracted to me, and I was lowering my physical standards to for her. WTF man.