I was Lame Today

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
so dissapointed in myself ive came back to this site after not bein here for a long time like 3 weeks ago because my dating life was gettin pretty bad. When i first came here like a year ago i only read mabey 2 or 3 articles it helped but not alot. But scense ive been back ive been reading anything i can on here been on the forums everyday. Its helped my life so much girls is a breeze for me now. But i do have one problem. I can talk to girls make them laugh make them have alot of intrest flirt all of that good stuff easy now but today i was so dissapointed in myself. theres this chick ive been working in my 4th i can tell shes pretty intrested. today i was gunna get her number because ive pretty much been forgettin to. and i have no problem talkin to hot girls im not shy at all but for some reason i couldnt pull myself to go get her number at the end of class today . I just left i get out at the senior bell which is like 3 min earlier than everyone elses bell shes a grade under me. Im just wondering what happend to me. and if anyones got any mental ideas to make it easier for me to ask for that number because like i said im not shy at all or not confident hell im pretty sure she will even give it to me wit pleasure but agian for some reason i couldnt pull myself to askin her.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, before I head out, write your number down so I can give you a call sometime.

Bam there you go.

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i know its that easy just i was wonder if there some reason that made me kind of choke and i know its not bein shy cus like i said no problem wit me talking to any girl mabey its just cus these new found confidence is new to me and im not used to it yet

gyrahf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the three-second rule when you see her next or think about her number. Don't go more than 3 seconds without making a move, it's too much time for your mind to think about all the things that could go wrong/be awkward.