I was correct

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
and vaccines do not work.
Like the people who got them didn't get the virus or transmitted it? Or they didn't get hospitalized? Or they did? Or that they didn't die from the virus? Or they didn't have to wear a mask? Or they do have to wear a mask after all? Idk which one it is? That if you got the virus you don't develop immunity and have to take it? Or that you don't have to take it? They changed the narrative so many times.

Did you subscribe to the quarterly booster? Don't forget to be updated on that. Btw you're never gonna be fully vaccinated, daddy government wants you to take every new booster.

Vaccines that work are the ones who injected the debilitated virus, this vaccine injected a "new revolutionary technology" LMAO

People are so easily to manipulate, be careful with the blood clots man.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the people who got them didn't get the virus or transmitted it? Or they didn't get hospitalized? Or they did? Or that they didn't die from the virus? Or they didn't have to wear a mask? Or they do have to wear a mask after all? Idk which one it is? That if you got the virus you don't develop immunity and have to take it? Or that you don't have to take it? They changed the narrative so many times.
Stupid logic. People still die in car accidents while wearing seatbelts. Should we have that stupid debate again too?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still see masking on public transportation and airports. I still wear it in those conditions.
That may be, I haven't used those since CoVid started.
I did see a mask today, a woman bussing tables in a Chinese restaurant. She was sniffling up a storm though.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During the pandemic, a sh!t loads of companies (their boards, to be exact, not the laborers) got crazily rich selling next-to-useless stuff scientifically, "masks" for example, at the expense of our own hard-earned money. And nobody, I repeat, nobody is going to talk about it.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, some guys have a problem moving on …
I'm sure it would be really convenient for you and others if everyone just "moved on." Convenient thing to say after 3 years of gaslighting.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most normies will never admit they were fooled even in the slightest. No budging at all. Ego is a hell of a drug.
This sounds like a thread from two years ago. I rarely see anyone wearing a mask anymore, unless it's at the doctor's office or television audiences for live shows (which usually lean one way).
Oh I'm referring to two years ago. Some were downright nasty toward me saying I should wear masks yada yada. I came back to say to everyone I told you so. I was correct and they don't do sh1t.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redskin is correct with the receipts he has shown. I know the people who were on the side of the restrictions and I, too, had to argue with them constantly for the last two years. What matters is that I am still alive despite not wearing a mask or the vaccine. And that is evidence loud enough to make those who thought they were in the right with their lockdowns and forceful medical shaming to see the failure of their attempt to oppress people for making their own choices. I haven't forgotten who they were, and at least two of them is in this thread. I'm just waiting for them to admit they were wrong but we know they wont.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redskin is correct with the receipts he has shown. I know the people who were on the side of the restrictions and I, too, had to argue with them constantly for the last two years. What matters is that I am still alive despite not wearing a mask or the vaccine. And that is evidence loud enough to make those who thought they were in the right with their lockdowns and forceful medical shaming to see the failure of their attempt to oppress people for making their own choices. I haven't forgotten who they were, and at least two of them is in this thread. I'm just waiting for them to admit they were wrong but we know they wont.
Crap judgement displayed is crap judgement displayed. These things may be forgiven, but not forgotten. The gullible and the Stasi among us have shown themselves.

This isn't going away, even if the board stops talking about. Major crimes against humanity have been committed, and the perps are busy trying to start WWIII so they don't have to face justice.

We can indulge Catsmeow's attention addiction instead if you peeps prefer...

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What matters is that I am still alive despite not wearing a mask or the vaccine. And that is evidence loud enough to make those who thought they were in the right with their lockdowns and forceful medical shaming to see the failure of their attempt to oppress people for making their own choices.
“I smoked cigarettes for 50 years and didn’t die of lung cancer.”

I was correct and they don't do sh1t.
Correct about what?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Correct about what?
Eye you are going to cringe hard when you wake up lololol. It's going to be like that nightmare when you're naked in class for the final exam and you fail. Only it's going to be real life.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The message that was displayed for covid is that everyone was going to get sick and end up handicapped or die suddenly. Now we are seeing people vaxxed dying suddenly instead. How weird!

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, you're not going to take that L but I don't have to say much to know who was right and who was bs [hint: I was right, you were bs].